Fear, division and hate

Ahh...now the crazy conspiracy theories start.
Look at the facts: “According to Track AIPAC – a group that uses data from OpenSecrets.org and the Federal Election Commission to track Israeli lobbyist groups – Harris has received around $5.4 million from pro-Israel organizations. That includes both her time as a California U.S. Senator between 2017 and 2021 and money donated to the Biden presidential campaign she inherited when the president abandoned his re-election bid on July 21st.”

I’ll put that down as a no

Which does not surprise me

Harris voters are mostly monkey see, monkey do
Put it down as whatever you want.
Tell us which kind of racist you are though

Last edited:
Look at the facts: “According to Track AIPAC – a group that uses data from OpenSecrets.org and the Federal Election Commission to track Israeli lobbyist groups – Harris has received around $5.4 million from pro-Israel organizations. That includes both her time as a California U.S. Senator between 2017 and 2021 and money donated to the Biden presidential campaign she inherited when the president abandoned his re-election bid on July 21st.”

ok

You are making insults wih no basis in fact

I keep asking lbs to define racism and none of you can do it

You just mouth brainless trash
Not an insult. Just a description based on your past remarks

There was a Democrat who called into C-SPAN this morning.Without any evidence and like the speakers at the DNC he claimed that Trump created an atmosphere of racism.

The idea of racism for the modern day left is when somebody says they are proud of their European Christian heritage, that they oppose BLM. That they oppose DEI. That they support meritocracy.

The modern day left can never prove racism in America. They have to invent it.

Show one restaurant in America that is segregated. Show somewhere in America where there’s 1000 KKK members gathering together for a rally. There is no racism in America. There is only systemic racism against white people from corporations, the media and Hollywood through their racial quotas.

The sheer level of trolling in response to these facts by Democrats is there for everybody to see in this thread. They simply either don’t know about or don’t care about racism via DEI or racial job quotas.

The other narrative pushed by Democrats is to talk about slavery in American history, but never talk about the fact that Africans played a role in that slave trade and that Black people throughout history did the same things as white people. These Democrats have a racist historical narrative, where they suggest white people were evil and blacks were heroes…. Instead of saying nice things about both black and whites.

So the modern left can never win the moral argument. They brought forth almost no ideas to fix our horrible economy. The DNC has pretty much been about lying about racism in America and insulting Donald Trump.

First lady Michelle Obama brought this up in her DNC speech

Sadly such fear division and hatred is being brought to us by Democrats. Every day they lie about Republicans or Trump supporters being racist, White supremacists, sexist or things like that.

Cancel culture, racial hiring quotas, wokeism all brought to us by Democrats in the modern era. There is your fear, division, and hatred right there.

How much longer will left-wingers lie about Republicans being “white supremacist”. It’s a terrible thing for the country.
I loved that part in Michelle Obama's speech where she said "...someone should tell Trump that the office he seeks, might be one of those 'black jobs'!

That was classic!

Fuck Trump and fuck you!

As Abraham Lincoln said:
A house divided against itself, cannot stand.
Those words cannot be more wise these days. The hatred from the Democrats goes all the way back during the days of slavery. They opposed abolition and made life for blacks a living hell during reconstruction. And their fear has also gone back to days of slavery. They feared that Abraham Lincoln would abolish slavery. And he did.

First lady Michelle Obama brought this up in her DNC speech

Sadly such fear division and hatred is being brought to us by Democrats. Every day they lie about Republicans or Trump supporters being racist, White supremacists, sexist or things like that.

Cancel culture, racial hiring quotas, wokeism all brought to us by Democrats in the modern era. There is your fear, division, and hatred right there.

How much longer will left-wingers lie about Republicans being “white supremacist”. It’s a terrible thing for the country.
LOL, a trumper with Jackson as an avatar complaining about some people on the right being called racists.

See my sig.

LOL again.

Unsurprisingly, you don't understand the point I made. Lefties are always responding to the wrong things - the wrong root cause, the wrong issue, the wrong argument point. I think it's a reflex born of realizing that their positions fail when tested against reality.
I think he not only understands the point, he threw it back in your face. And you're running from it. If one takes a partisan stance (magaturd or lefty), chances are likely they will get criticized by another political tribe. :dunno:

You want to throw stones, but don't seem to want any criticism or any sort of accountability for your partisan choices.

Too fucking bad.

I think he not only understands the point, he threw it back in your face. And you're running from it. If one takes a partisan stance (magaturd or lefty), chances are likely they will get criticized by another political tribe. :dunno:

You want to throw stones, but don't seem to want any criticism or any sort of accountability for your partisan choices.

Too fucking bad.
Another example.

Forum List

Back