Investigations into Hunter Biden starting to pile up

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Slowly but surely this story is coming to light. The MSM could only ignore it for so long.

Investigations turn up the heat on Hunter Biden​

urther proof emerged this week of a financial relationship between President Biden’s son Hunter, the president’s brother James and a Chinese company with reportedly close ties to that country’s ruling Communist Party.

In addition, the Wall Street Journal reported this week that the Justice Department’s probe into Hunter Biden is gaining momentum. He acknowledged last December that federal investigators were looking at his taxes. But the New York Times reported in March that the Justice Department is also looking at whether he may have violated money laundering and foreign lobbying laws.

Meanwhile, allegations that Russian disinformation may have produced or manipulated emails found on a laptop abandoned by Hunter Biden at a computer repair shop in 2019 were debunked by the Washington Post.

Maybe prosecutors are slow walking it knowing Biden is a one-termer and want them convicted without possibility of pardon. IDK. Even the left-leaning MSM is starting to report on this issue regularly. Not sure about MsDNC, but I have seen it reported by ABC and CBS.

Maybe prosecutors are slow walking it knowing Biden is a one-termer and want them convicted without possibility of pardon. IDK. Even the left-leaning MSM is starting to report on this issue regularly. Not sure about MsDNC, but I have seen it reported by ABC and CBS.
Their waiting for Jen Psucky to hit MSNBC

In before next year's "Should President Biden Give a Presidential Pardon to his son"" threads.

I'm predicting at least 200 threads between now and whenever that asshole leaves the White House.

Again, it's a lie until it's no longer a lie.
Which happens when the facts start to see the light of day.
The facts prove overwhelmingly beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever that in 2016 Joe Biden got the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin fired for investigating Burisma while Burisma was paying Hunter Biden over $83,000/month.

That's crystal clear proof of horrible corruption! That's a lot of fucking money. A hell of a lot more money than the U.S. Vice President salary.

Last edited:
I bet Hunter doesn't run for office after tis.
I’ll bet Sleepy Joe doesn’t run for a second term either.

He will likely pardon Hunter and then himself and resign.

We will get stuck with Giggles Harris.

She will appoint Hillary as VP because she really isn’t all that bright.

Something suspicious will happen to Giggles and Hillary will take over.

I’ll bet Sleepy Joe doesn’t run for a second term either.

He will likely pardon Hunter and then himself and resign.

We will get stuck with Giggles Harris.

She will appoint Hillary as VP because she really isn’t all that bright.

Something suspicious will happen to Giggles and Hillary will take over.
I cannot argue with that. :clap2:

The facts prove overwhelmingly beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever that in 2016 Joe Biden got the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin fired for investigating Burisma while Burisma was paying Hunter Biden over $83,000/month.

That's crystal clear proof of horrible corruption! That's a lot of fucking money. A hell of a lot more money than the U.S. Vice President salary.

Biden also threatened to withhold 1 billion in US aid if Ukraine didnt comply with his demands ... Biden is even on tape bragging about it .

Slowly but surely this story is coming to light. The MSM could only ignore it for so long.

Think the investigations are about finding the evidence and witnesses against the BIDENS and destroying them before the republicans take over.

Good. It's about time they investigated instead of speculating and gossiping. But, it won't change the Trumpies who will claim that it's deep state or Soros.

Biden also threatened to withhold 1 billion in US aid if Ukraine didnt comply with his demands ... Biden is even on tape bragging about it .
Actually it was a $1 billion U.S. Treasury loan guarantee. The third tranche of a $3 billion U. S. Treasury loan guarantee that was tied to tens of billions. The Ukrainian government would have been insolvent. The Ukrainian government would not have been able to pay government employees, social benefits or anything if they didn't comply with Biden's demand that they fire Prosecutor General Shokin and replace him with Biden's "solid" guy Yuriy Lutsenko.

In order to do that the Ukranian parliament (Verkhovna Rada) had to change the law that required the Prosecutor General to actually have a law degree and have experience as a lawyer.

I'm not making this shit up! Research the facts yourself if it sounds unbelievable.

Actually it was a $1 billion U.S. Treasury loan guarantee. The third tranche of a $3 billion U. S. Treasury loan guarantee that was tied to tens of billions. The Ukrainian government would have been insolvent. The Ukrainian government would not have been able to pay government employees, social benefits or anything if they didn't comply with Biden's demand that they fire Prosecutor General Shokin and replace him with Biden's "solid" guy Yuriy Lutsenko.

In order to do that the Ukranian parliament (Verkhovna Rada) had to change the law that required the Prosecutor General to actually have a law degree and have experience as a lawyer.

I'm not making this shit up! Research the facts yourself if it sounds unbelievable.
You moron. That was US foreign policy. Shokin was working against everything the US, UN and EU were trying to do in Ukraine. Ukraine needed to clean up their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment.

everything the left accuses Trump of their guy is guilty of .

Forum List

Back