Investigations into Hunter Biden starting to pile up

I do love real men of honor and integrity. They just don't have to lie and slander to be powerful.

You moron. That was US foreign policy.
Only a moron is too fucking stupid to comprehend the fact the "US foreign policy" and "corruption" are not necessarily mutually exclusive terms, you low IQ jackass.

And anyone with adequate logical reasoning skills knows that it is a logical fallacy known as circular reasoning (Latin: Circulus in Probando) when you stupidly try to argue that since you claimed that the Bidens committed no crime, that means that they committed no crime, simply because you said that they committed no crime.

You're an idiot.

Nope. No scandals or indictments.
True. Biden's involvement with Hunter's nefarious activities was covered up by the administration. Looks like the indictment may yet come now that the cover up by the Obama-Biden administration failed.

Only a moron is too fucking stupid to comprehend the fact the "US foreign policy" and "corruption" are not necessarily mutually exclusive terms, you low IQ jackass.

And anyone with adequate logical reasoning skills knows that it is a logical fallacy known as circular reasoning (Latin: Circulus in Probando) when you stupidly try to argue that since you claimed that the Bidens committed no crime, that means that they committed no crime, simply because you said that they committed no crime.

You're an idiot.

Ukraine needed to attract foreign investment.. they couldn't do that unless they cleaned up their reputation for corruption.

In before next year's "Should President Biden Give a Presidential Pardon to his son"" threads.

I'm predicting at least 200 threads between now and whenever that asshole leaves the White House.
You got him now.......LOLLOLLLOOLL
He will likely pardon Hunter and then himself and resign.
Pardon for what?

I'm Episcopalian. My heritage is Dutch and Irish.

You claimed Methodist awhile ago.

It's hard keeping lies up to date. Like that Canadian Dragonlady is suddenly a banker/lawyer.... when awhile ago she was a teacher

Move along now... I've got a memory like a tack

You claimed Methodist awhile ago.

It's hard keeping lies up to date. Like that Canadian Dragonlady is suddenly a banker/lawyer.... when awhile ago she was a teacher

Move along now... I've got a memory like a tack

No I didn't. My husband is Methodist and sometimes I go to his church. He understands the evil speech.(Lashon Hara)

Forum List

Back