Investors just pulled a massive $17.5 billion out of global equities. They’re just getting started says Bank of America

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Investors just pulled a massive $17.5 billion out of global equities. They’re just getting started, says Bank of America.​

I’d get my money out and start getting Gold and or Silver that bit coin shit how the hell do you think you will access once they start playing with the power, The us is going to have extensive blackouts it’s for the “ GO GREEN” thank them they are the morons who sold u bs because they believed the same bs wait until you uninformed hit reality.

Investors just pulled a massive $17.5 billion out of global equities. They’re just getting started, says Bank of America.​

I’d get my money out and start getting Gold and or Silver that bit coin shit how the hell do you think you will access once they start playing with the power, The us is going to have extensive blackouts it’s for the “ GO GREEN” thank them they are the morons who sold u bs because they believed the same bs wait until you uninformed hit reality.
I invested 10,000 in Bitcoin 10 yrs ago. Once they got a foot in and were legit, I was in

I have a 10% slush fund in my portfolio that I invest like a drunken sailor

I easily have over 100 ounces of gold and 1000 ounces of silver. Bought a lot of it when gold was 900-1200 dollars and silver at 12 dollars. Every day it looks better and better.

Also been supporting Made In America by purchasing weapons made in the US.

$17.5b doesn't seem like a lot of money ... folding cash ... just a couple days worth to run the USA Federal government ...

With interest rates on the rise, shouldn't we be looking for money moving from equities to bonds? ...

I answered the OPs response regarding gold and crypto currency. What's it to ya

Yes, you answered the OPs response regarding gold and crypto currency with a bold faced lie.

But hey, if you wish to play a multi-millionaire on the internet who am I to object?

Yes, you answered the OPs response regarding gold and crypto currency with a bold faced lie.

But hey, if you wish to play a multi-millionaire on the internet who am I to object?
Well I really don't care what you think to be honest with you

I have mentioned this a couple times in the financial section. I also mentioned my drunken sailor 10% of my portfolio were generally losers over decades. Ya get lucky once if you treat 10% of your portfolio like you're on the Roulette Wheel. And that is that.....................Penny stocks and speculative investments are fine if ya throw some money at them. But expect to lose 99% of the time

Well I really don't care what you think to be honest with you

I have mentioned this a couple times in the financial section. I also mentioned my drunken sailor 10% of my portfolio were generally losers over decades. Ya get lucky once if you treat 10% of your portfolio like you're on the Roulette Wheel. And that is that.....................Penny stocks and speculative investments are fine if ya throw some money at them. But expect to lose 99% of the time

yes you mention a lot of things. And I can promise you nobody on this forum really thinks you have more than 300 million dollars worth of Bitcoin. But it does make for one hell of a story.

And they'll get right back in once a 'bottom' is reached. This could be one of those once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunities. Many are selling to exacerbate the fall, parking their money in short term instruments. The sooner the market bottoms the sooner they can get back in and ride it back up.

Forum List

Back