Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

Because from my perspective, that is simply lousy customer service, dear.
But it's what you really want and you know it. You can't expect me to continue to satisfy your torture fantasies. Do you have a girlfriend, wife, female confidante? Surely you have someone. Show them this whole thread and ask for help.

But it's what you really want and you know it. You can't expect me to continue to satisfy your torture fantasies. Do you have a girlfriend, wife, female confidante? Surely you have someone. Show them this whole thread and ask for help.
No, but I am looking for a "Horrible Boss" who can get me up to speed on client relations, diversity, and stress management in a team oriented environment.

No, but I am looking for a "Horrible Boss" who can get me up to speed on client relations, diversity, and stress management in a team oriented environment.
It's time for you to accept that you are actually the pathetic loser you pretend to be on this board. Your future happiness is on your knees with a bloody ass in the air. Accepting your authenticity as a beaten slave would open up a whole new dimension for you. Of course you need a boss. The more horrible the better.

It's time for you to accept that you are actually the pathetic loser you pretend to be on this board. Your future happiness is on your knees with a bloody ass in the air. Accepting your authenticity as a beaten slave would open up a whole new dimension for you. Of course you need a boss. The more horrible the better.
Thanks for reminding me, all really needed the whole time was capital under capitalism.

I am not claiming all women. Besides, there was already a study last millennium where women claimed they had higher numbers, I think it was in England. American women seem more hypocritical in modern times, even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. They have a First Amendment.

You have used the 1st amendment in your argument over and over for a long time.

Tell me what relevance the 1st amendment has to this discussion.

Why do women have any problem whatsoever asking for full body massage with Happy ending?

I am sure they all have different reasons. Your claim that men would do it, therefore, women should do it in order to be equal, is absolutely ridiculous.

First of all, many men would not do it if a strange woman offered. Especially if that woman was not attractive.

So, no complaints about guys who may cheat for the same reason; for the sake of equality, right?
None. You want to justify your cheating by claiming equality but it's just blind justification. Cheating on you would be expected unless the poor woman was a mental vegetable.

God did not say be celibate. God said have sex, multiply. Have sex, keeping it within a spesific group. That group can grow. Don't go all over the place. Don't allow an Islamic mind to be in that group!

Forum List

Back