Iran: A Big Lie and Getting Away With It

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I doin't think many were fooled that the new "supposed" head of Iran was going to change things. After all, it is really the crazy religious fanatics who are in charge.

by Avideh Motmaen-Far, Shabnam Assadollahi, et al
May 20, 2014 at 4:30 am

The truth is that the Rouhani administration has not been any more "moderate" than its predecessor, the Ahmadinejad administration. If anything, it is worse. The rate of executions, for instance, has increased even more alarmingly.

There is a common saying, "If you want to tell a big lie and not be caught at it, don't tell a complete lie; rather, tell two-third lies and one-third truth, for that way the crust of truth will cover the core of lie." That is exactly what Saeed Kamali Dehghan did when he wrote about the situation in the Islamic Republic of Iran under President Rouhani. In his latest article, published on May 15, 2014 in the prestigious Guardian, he claims that "Canada is getting it wrong on Iran;" and to prove that claim, he constructs a clever narrative that suits his aim much more than it conforms to reality.

Read more at:

Do tell ... :cool:

The readers have to be sorry for pathetic Sunni Man. Here he is on a Middle East forum and he can't seem to restrain himself from his trollish way like some imbecile. Does anyone really think that Mr. Cuckoo has any interest at all with regard to what is happening in all those Middle East countries? He seems to get his jollies from trolling since there doesn't seem much else is happening in his sorry life.

Do tell ... :cool:

The readers have to be sorry for pathetic Sunni Man. Here he is on a Middle East forum and he can't seem to restrain himself from his trollish way like some imbecile. Does anyone really think that Mr. Cuckoo has any interest at all with regard to what is happening in all those Middle East countries? He seems to get his jollies from trolling since there doesn't seem much else is happening in his sorry life.

I've posted on several forums in my life, and there is always that one annoying troll that posts there.

But Sunni Troll is by far the worst. I can't understand how a grown mN, who says he has wives and kids, can find the time to act like such a foolish little pathetic troll. I mean, how miserable of a life do you have to have to act like Sunni Troll??

Forum List

Back