Iran calls Natanz atomic site blackout ‘nuclear terrorism’

Biden just did away with all the sanctions Trump placed on Iran in order to get them to abandon their Nuclear plans....hehheh

I do not think Israel needs bidens stupidity and weakness.

They started moving toward their local allies of convenience as soon as the rigged votes started showing up in 2020. Nobody is going to trust a scumbag gangster-like Biden, and certainly not Harris. We're going to have wars break out all over the place, so we might as well get used to it. Appeasing sociopaths and thugs has never worked in the past and it won't work now either.
If a real civil war broke out here, under Biden's term, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't invite U.N. troops in to help the Feds. America fell to a coup the moment SCOTUS refused to do their duty and investigate the well-documented evidence of fraud. It's no longer a question of will there be a fight. The only question left is who will stand?

Great news, but just the beginning; Putin is busy putting an invasion force on the Ukrainian border, Red China is moving on Taiwan, and we have a scumbag commie gangster in the White House putting deviants and incompetents in command of our military. More vermin will come out of the wormholes in the coming weeks.
Not only that ,they want to put a bunch of fags in the Military. Just to be PC.

You do realize we have had homosexuals openly serving in the military for years. Right?
But now they want Trannys and expect the Taxpayer to PAY for their operation to turn 'em into Pseudo-Women.Disgusting waste of money.

And faggots have been causing additional problems ever since,as if the military is supposed to be a playground for mentally ill deviants.

Biden just did away with all the sanctions Trump placed on Iran in order to get them to abandon their Nuclear plans....hehheh

They started moving toward their local allies of convenience as soon as the rigged votes started showing up in 2020. Nobody is going to trust a scumbag gangster-like Biden, and certainly not Harris. We're going to have wars break out all over the place, so we might as well get used to it. Appeasing sociopaths and thugs has never worked in the past and it won't work now either.
If a real civil war broke out here, under Biden's term, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't invite U.N. troops in to help the Feds. America fell to a coup the moment SCOTUS refused to do their duty and investigate the well-documented evidence of fraud. It's no longer a question of will there be a fight. The only question left is who will stand?

Not many, obviously, or we would never have gotten to this point in the first place. And, check out the lists of corporations backing a cell of commies who advocate killing cops and white people.

Great news, but just the beginning; Putin is busy putting an invasion force on the Ukrainian border, Red China is moving on Taiwan, and we have a scumbag commie gangster in the White House putting deviants and incompetents in command of our military. More vermin will come out of the wormholes in the coming weeks.

You do realize we have had homosexuals openly serving in the military for years. Right?
But now they want Trannys and expect the Taxpayer to PAY for their operation to turn 'em into Pseudo-Women.Disgusting waste of money.

And faggots have been causing additional problems ever since,as if the military is supposed to be a playground for mentally ill deviants.
True. Clintons "Don't ask ,Don't tell" was a good idea. No reason to discriminate if they can SHOOT good. But why mainstream a filthy perversion?

He also opened Uncle Sugar's magical money tap for the Palestinians. The very next day, Bibi orders strikes on multiple Iranian weapons caches in Syria. A not so subtle message.
A slap in the face. There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They are just Arab Terrorists.

He seems to think China and or Russia will protect Iran from Israel.......he is engaging in fantasy......Israel will not let Iran go Nuclear no matter who their friends are.....simply because China and Russia both understand Israel has nuclear weapons and would not hesitate to use them if they were threatened by another Nuclear power or powers such as Russia or China....we had the mad doctrine for years......'Mutual Assured Destruction'.....Israel has the 'Solomon Option'.

No, no, no, you're terriblyl confused on what he (I) seem to think. We'll have to start over with the simpler abridged version:

I think that the evil Zionist apartheid regime now understands that it can't attack in a way that leaves no doubt of the evil regime's guilt. Iran would counter-attack with huge force and then that would escalate into a larger nuclear war.

I seem to think that Iran doesn't want or need nuclear weapons now that Russia and China have established interests in Iran. You Americans need to start thinking on a more global scale now that your military threat has been neutralized by other world powers with the ability to turn the US into a glass parking lot if the need arises.

Fwiw, and assuming any American can understand, the Zionist regime doesn't fear a nuclear attack coming from Iran. They fear the loss of the hammer they hold over the heads of the Iranian people, and the resultant US loss of the power to control it's 'proposed' colonies in the ME. (ref: Wesley Clarke and the PNAC plan)

In fact, the US is only hanging on tenuously in the ME now with a rapidly declining control over even Saudi. The rest of the ME's oil rich countries have turned away from the warring aggressor and have turned to peaceful relations with China/Russia/etc.

A full discussion would have to include South and Central America too, but for now I'll just leave it at the simple abridged version

He seems to think China and or Russia will protect Iran from Israel.......he is engaging in fantasy......Israel will not let Iran go Nuclear no matter who their friends are.....simply because China and Russia both understand Israel has nuclear weapons and would not hesitate to use them if they were threatened by another Nuclear power or powers such as Russia or China....we had the mad doctrine for years......'Mutual Assured Destruction'.....Israel has the 'Solomon Option'.

No, no, no, you're terriblyl confused on what he (I) seem to think. We'll have to start over with the simpler abridged version:

I think that the evil Zionist apartheid regime now understands that it can't attack in a way that leaves no doubt of the evil regime's guilt. Iran would counter-attack with huge force and then that would escalate into a larger nuclear war.

I seem to think that Iran doesn't want or need nuclear weapons now that Russia and China have established interests in Iran. You Americans need to start thinking on a more global scale now that your military threat has been neutralized by other world powers with the ability to turn the US into a glass parking lot if the need arises.

Fwiw, and assuming any American can understand, the Zionist regime doesn't fear a nuclear attack coming from Iran. They fear the loss of the hammer they hold over the heads of the Iranian people, and the resultant US loss of the power to control it's 'proposed' colonies in the ME.

In fact, the US is only hanging on tenuously in the ME now with a rapidly declining control over even Saudi. The rest of the ME's oil rich countries have turned away from the warring aggressor and have turned to peaceful relations with China/Russia/etc.

A full discussion would have to include South and Central America too, but for now I'll just leave it at the simple abridged version
What a load of commie crap. The BEST was was America First. The USA should isolate and let the GLOBE go to Hell on its own.

Fwiw, and assuming any American can understand, the Zionist regime doesn't fear a nuclear attack coming from Iran. They fear the loss of the hammer they hold over the heads of the Iranian people, and the resultant US loss of the power to control it's 'proposed' colonies in the ME.

What a load of commie crap. The BEST was was America First. The USA should isolate and let the GLOBE go to Hell on its own.

Was, was was America first even mentioned in my commie crap? I don't waste much time on ridiculous attempts at denial when it contains no discernible substance.

Provide an argument that can be understood as worth my time.

I like the idea of America isolating to let the globe go to hell, but there's no possibility in the foreseeable future of the US abandoning everything to it's competitors. But that's not disagreement is it!

Ironically, there was at least some degree of sense in what Trump did to destroy the 5+1 agreement with Iran. The desired end result was to eventually, through diplomacy with the parties to the agreement, to legitimize a US led war against Iran.

However, as with all of Trump's actions or inactions, there was no planning that went into his crazy move. Now he's left Biden with a near impossible situation to resolve in a way that can have an appearance of US wielding some power over Iran.

Iran has become resolute on their right to do as they please on their nuclear program. There's absolutely no possibility that they will return to something as favourable to US interests as was the original agreement! That's gone, just as surely as the rest of the parties to the original agreement are gone. (abandoned the US ship)

The current situation isn't nearly as fraught with danger for the world as may be seen at first glance. The Zionist apartheid regime are contained by the US now, due to the consequences of a negligible strike on Iran and the huge counter strike Iran promises.

We should all understand that the US, China, and Russia have negotiated the ongoing peace behind the scenes in order to not over excite the US congress. The US being open and forthright on the issue would provide the opportunity for US hawks to criticize Biden's apparent weakness, which is in reality the only diplomacy open to Biden going forward, on Iran.

For those who are capable of a little deeper understanding: The US is directing the Zionist regime on the amount of pressure to apply against Iran. The situation must be maintained to appear that any military counter efforts by Iran will be viewed by the UN to be Iran's aggression and not Iran's right to take defensive action. As is Russia and China directing Iran on it's appropriate response to Zionist aggression.

Last edited:

Under current regulations, transsexuals must have already completed the transition process and have psychological examinations to ensure they have no remaining issues before then can enlist.

Actually, that is not true. My son and daughter both served and homosexuals have served honorably. I think your homophobia is leaking ou!

Under current regulations, transsexuals must have already completed the transition process and have psychological examinations to ensure they have no remaining issues before then can enlist.

That's right Admiral, turn the thread into spamming so the facts on Iran can be swept under the carpet for a while.

In fairness to Biden, that's all he's left with doing on Iran foreign policy too now that Trump messed it up so badly for his country.

And that's not to suggest that Trump purposely cooperated with Putin and Xi on the Iran situation! Just to say that Trump was oblivious to correct foreign policy moves and barged ahead without paying any attention to his military strategic advisors.

Actually, that is not true. My son and daughter both served and homosexuals have served honorably. I think your homophobia is leaking ou!
Phobia means to "Be afraid of". Wrong number. Their behavior just disgusts me. Still say Clintons policy was right. "Don't ask, don't tell". Why flaunt a perversion?

Was, was was America first even mentioned in my commie crap? I don't waste much time on ridiculous attempts at denial when it contains no discernible substance.

Provide an argument that can be understood as worth my time.

I like the idea of America isolating to let the globe go to hell, but there's no possibility in the foreseeable future of the US abandoning everything to it's competitors. But that's not disagreement is it!
Nope. I believe the USA could get along just fine without defending other countries. Take Germany ,for instance. The RICHEST country in Europe. In the 1930's they built the most powerful military in the world. And they were in a depression then. Why can't they build one NOW and defend themselves? NATO costs the USA to much.

Phobia means to "Be afraid of". Wrong number. Their behavior just disgusts me. Still say Clintons policy was right. "Don't ask, don't tell". Why flaunt a perversion?

I'll settle with off-topic spamming any day over ignorant screeching of 'is not, is not, is not'.

Nope. I believe the USA could get along just fine without defending other countries.

A little off-topic but close enough to be worthy of further discussion. Germany benefits from the Nato alliance but the US benefits the most and is thus willing to pay the bill. I'll assume for now that you wouldn't be suggesting that America is a Nato partner for purely altruistic reasons.

Take Germany ,for instance. The RICHEST country in Europe. In the 1930's they built the most powerful military in the world. And they were in a depression then. Why can't they build one NOW and defend themselves? NATO costs the USA to much.

There's no point being made in that which wasn't made in your first sentence. And of course the answer is the same.

Are you completely ignorant of everything to do with the Iran discussion?

ah, now you're having to use fake words as a response now. It's how you usually end up in your incompetent trolling forays.

True. Clintons "Don't ask ,Don't tell" was a good idea. No reason to discriminate if they can SHOOT good. But why mainstream a filthy perversion?

Because once it's 'normalized', you end up with 'Drag Queen Story Hours' with pedophiles haing acess to school children as a school policy, fake 'gay marriages' and the sickos running around suing elderly people for not indulging their neurotic fetishes, etc., etc. The entire 'Movement' was founded in the U.S. by a card carrying Communist Party member and his openly pedophile NAMBLA buddies. Why 'Libertarians' are credulous enough to swallow their 'logic' is a mystery, but they do. The fact is a range of sickos not only need to stay in the closet, the closet door needs to be nailed shut. They're a menace to children and a public health menace far out of proportion to the tiny percentage of the population, and its stupid to pander to them as if they have some necessary function other than promoting degeneracy and bizarre fetishism.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.'-Stirling S. Newberry

It's a harmful mental disorder, so why pretend otherwise? The military should have the right to screen them out, just as every other organization should.

Last edited:

Because once it's 'normalized', you end up with 'Drag Queen Story Hours' with pedophiles haing acess to school children as a school policy, fake 'gay marriages' and the sickos running around suing elderly people for not indulging their neurotic fetishes, etc., etc. The entire 'Movement' was founded in the U.S. by a card carrying Communist Party member and his openly pedophile NAMBLA buddies. Why 'Libertarians' are credulous enough to swallow their 'logic' is a mystery, but they do. The fact is a range of sickos not only need to stay in the closet, the closet door needs to be nailed shut. They're a menace to children and a public health menace far out of proportion to the tiny percentage of the population, and its stupid to pander to them as if they have some necessary function other than promoting degeneracy and bizarre fetishism.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.'-Stirling S. Newberry

It's a harmful mental disorder, so why pretend otherwise? The military should have the right to screen them out, just as every other organization should.
AIDS was a warning from God Himself. Next time He might not be so nice.

That means you are afraid, dumbass!

Forum List

Back