Iran Hacks GOP, MSM/Democrats silent this time (“Meddling” in elections suddenly no problem!)

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
The Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, has reportedly hacked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign.

Politico began receiving internal campaign documents from the campaign late last month from an anonymous AOL email account that used the name “Robert.”

Microsoft published a report this week that confirmed that Iran was interfering in U.S. elections, particularly in swing states, through highly targeted activity online designed to sway voters in those states.

Come on Democrats and leftists.. bang the war drums against “meddling” in elections as you did in 2016!!!

Oh wait.. it’s against Trump. So.. let me guess… it’s different this time?

Terrorist love them some Dems.

Free money.

And no Sanctions. Americans get kidnapped, more free money

The Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, has reportedly hacked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign.

Politico began receiving internal campaign documents from the campaign late last month from an anonymous AOL email account that used the name “Robert.”

Microsoft published a report this week that confirmed that Iran was interfering in U.S. elections, particularly in swing states, through highly targeted activity online designed to sway voters in those states.

Come on Democrats and leftists.. bang the war drums against “meddling” in elections as you did in 2016!!!

the enemies of America want another democrat in the WH .

Democrats love Iran.
They certainly didn’t like ANY hint of “foreign interference” in 2016.

I’m waiting for years of mainstream outrage by leftist MSM on this one.. but I haven’t heard a peep from CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Yet another “it’s only bad if it ls bad for us, but it’s great when it hurts them” moment in the Democrat party

I’m at least consistent. The DNC needed to protect themselves better, as did the trump campaign.

Reminder: In 2016 The DNC hack exposed their installing Hillary over Sanders, targeting conservatives via FBI, and getting presidential debate questions ahead of time from their propaganda outlets like ABC, CNN etc.

And they don't have a problem with Iran wanting to assassinate Trump either.

Can you link where Harris asked Iran to hack Trump's emails?

Forum List

Back