Iran hangs woman despite campaign

We can develop it within a decade.

My wife the neo-con say, "Invade the oil provinces of Canada and the oil states of northeastern Mexico, hell with negotiations." War is not necessary, of course. Push green and clean petroleum products, we will create jobs as well.

Roudy, you are no more authoritative on Iran jurisprudence that Sally et al.

Stop the prejudicial assumptions and tell us why, on the evidence presented, this court reached the wrong decision.

Hint: because it is Iran is not the answer you provide.

Dude, I lived in Iran during the Shah's time. It was extremely corrupt and there was cronyism and bribery rampant in every aspect of life, and it got a thousand times worse when the Islamic lunatics took over. You don't understand how these societies work, You get pulled over by a cop and you give him a $50 and he'd let you off. If the judge doesn't render the verdict he was told to render, his ass is next in the slammer, or worse, he'd be incarcerated on false charges or killed. If you're wealthy and powerful enough, "getting away with murder" is not an expression, it's a fact of life for some people.

I believe in this case the woman was probably innocent. It makes more sense that she was falsely accused and convicted of murder, in order to save the man's reputation and his family "name".
so you ran like a rabbit from the shahs regime ?

The illiterate moron from the trailer park who pees freely has spoken.

Keep up,asshole, the shah was friendly to religious and ethnic minorities, and treated them with respect. Unlike your beloved IslamoNazi animals.
So goy, you and your family were happy to live under the patronage of one of the biggest despots there was. Those who licked the Shah's noble arse and did his murderous bidding were well looked after.It must have been a big shock when the people turned on you scum.No wonder you ran like a rabbit.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/w...-iran-comes-to-light.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Roudy, you are no more authoritative on Iran jurisprudence that Sally et al.

Stop the prejudicial assumptions and tell us why, on the evidence presented, this court reached the wrong decision.

Hint: because it is Iran is not the answer you provide.

Dude, I lived in Iran during the Shah's time. It was extremely corrupt and there was cronyism and bribery rampant in every aspect of life, and it got a thousand times worse when the Islamic lunatics took over. You don't understand how these societies work, You get pulled over by a cop and you give him a $50 and he'd let you off. If the judge doesn't render the verdict he was told to render, his ass is next in the slammer, or worse, he'd be incarcerated on false charges or killed. If you're wealthy and powerful enough, "getting away with murder" is not an expression, it's a fact of life for some people.

I believe in this case the woman was probably innocent. It makes more sense that she was falsely accused and convicted of murder, in order to save the man's reputation and his family "name".

Keep up,asshole, the shah was friendly to religious and ethnic minorities, and treated them with respect. Unlike your beloved IslamoNazi animals.
So goy, you and your family were happy to live under the patronage of one of the biggest despots there was. Those who licked the Shah's noble arse and did his murderous bidding were well looked after.It must have been a big shock when the people turned on you scum.No wonder you ran like a rabbit.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/w...-iran-comes-to-light.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Ha ha ha! OMG Are you a fucking illiterate retard or what?! Your article just confirmed everything I said. It cites how things got much worse under the Islamists than they ever were under the Shah! Perhaps you shouldn't provide opinions on things you know Jack Shit about, and in the process save yourself public embarrassment?

"What Mr. Asadi found unimaginable was that the cleric would become president of the Islamic Republic that later imprisoned him again, sentenced him to death and brutally tortured him for six years in the same prison. Today that same cleric is the supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Mr. Asadi’s account of torture and imprisonment has offered a rare glimpse into what activists say was a decade of grave human rights violations in Iran. And at a time when international attention has shifted to the nuclear issue and sanctions, they say a campaign to bring justice and accountability through a symbolic tribunal has helped unite a once fractured opposition.

Iranian exiles contend that from 1980 to 1988, 20,000 to 30,000 Iranians were executed in prison and thousands more were tortured. In the summer of 1988, under a fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeini, at least 5,000 political prisoners were executed, according to Amnesty International.

The events have been largely ignored by the international community, and accounts from survivors like Mr. Asadi have served as the only form of record. But now a grass-roots campaign has begun to investigate and expose the events in Iranian prisons. The Iran Tribunal, an independent tribunal set up in 2007 by survivors and families of victims, has ruled that the Islamic Republic committed crimes against humanity and gross violations of human rights during the 1980s.

As he recalls watching Mr. Khamenei stare out the window of his cell weeping as he recited Koran and being reprimanded for outbursts of laughter with him while joking together in prison, Mr. Asadi said he would now ask him one question: “Do you remember what you said? You told me no more tears, but now you are torturing people, you are raping our women, you are killing our people.”
Roudy the goy, swapping one set of barbaric scum for another only upsets the disenfranchised like you
Human rights in the Imperial State of Iran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
According to a senior SAVAK officer, after the Siahkal attack interrogators were sent abroad for `scientific training to prevent unwanted deaths from "brute force".`[33] Methods of torture included sleep deprivation; extensive solitary confinement; glaring searchlights; standing in one place for hours on end; nail extractions; snakes (favored for use with women); electrical shocks with cattle prods, often into the rectum; cigarette burns; sitting on hot grills; acid dripped into nostrils; near-drownings; mock executions; and an electric chair with a large metal mask to muffle screams. Prisoners were also humiliated by being raped, urinated on, and forced to stand naked.[34] However, the torture method of choice remained the traditionalbastinado used to beat soles of the feet.[34]
Would you like to explain to us why a live snake was particularly successful when used to torture women ?

Last edited:

And yet Madeleine Albright said it was a big mistake to put the Shah in, and to interfere. The British wanted a regime change in Iran due to the oil , so they and the US did a coup, which years later led to the 79 uprising. We, we, we, the Shah did our bidding says Reagan, as long as we can have someone in that does out bidding we are fine with it. The Shah was not as innocent as Reagan lets on, and the people wanted him out. He also put lots of people to death and built that prison there. If we cared really about human rights, we would not be friends with Saudi Arabia, but we are. He was trying to explain the Iran Contra affair there.

I love it when you two pontificating ignoramuses speak as though you know what you are talking about. The Shah was a patriot who loved his people who did many positive things for Iran. He an ally of the US and the West, and was removed by Western intelligence especially the British, when he started raising oil prices as leader of OPEC.

you sound just liked the Cuban Bay of Pigs vets,they ran too.

It seems you find it amusing when Islamists get to torture and kill Jews. Christians, Bahaiis, Zoorastrians. In other words you're a fucking pig, and proud of it.

The difference between you and I is if you check my posts I condemn any race that abuses human rights. Just because you are a christonazi goyim who was raise by sucking from the tit of the Reza Shah regime, which explains why you are a bigot. I would bet you still masturbate over the thought of women having snakes inserted into their vagina's.

So, a woman murders her alledged rapist and is executed? Right decision I'm afraid. Can't let people go around murdering people claiming they were raped by them. Try em first, determine guilt, punish them. If they walk the streets ever again and someone goes after them murdering them, then we can talk about extenuating circumstances.

The decision to find this person guilty is open to conjecture.IMO the decision to execute is barbaric, no matter what gender the victim is or the country this state sanctioned murder takes place in.

Ha ha ha! OMG Are you a fucking illiterate retard or what?! Your article just confirmed everything I said. It cites how things got much worse under the Islamists than they ever were under the Shah! Perhaps you shouldn't provide opinions on things you know Jack Shit about, and in the process save yourself public embarrassment?

"What Mr. Asadi found unimaginable was that the cleric would become president of the Islamic Republic that later imprisoned him again, sentenced him to death and brutally tortured him for six years in the same prison. Today that same cleric is the supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Mr. Asadi’s account of torture and imprisonment has offered a rare glimpse into what activists say was a decade of grave human rights violations in Iran. And at a time when international attention has shifted to the nuclear issue and sanctions, they say a campaign to bring justice and accountability through a symbolic tribunal has helped unite a once fractured opposition.

Iranian exiles contend that from 1980 to 1988, 20,000 to 30,000 Iranians were executed in prison and thousands more were tortured. In the summer of 1988, under a fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khomeini, at least 5,000 political prisoners were executed, according to Amnesty International.

The events have been largely ignored by the international community, and accounts from survivors like Mr. Asadi have served as the only form of record. But now a grass-roots campaign has begun to investigate and expose the events in Iranian prisons. The Iran Tribunal, an independent tribunal set up in 2007 by survivors and families of victims, has ruled that the Islamic Republic committed crimes against humanity and gross violations of human rights during the 1980s.

As he recalls watching Mr. Khamenei stare out the window of his cell weeping as he recited Koran and being reprimanded for outbursts of laughter with him while joking together in prison, Mr. Asadi said he would now ask him one question: “Do you remember what you said? You told me no more tears, but now you are torturing people, you are raping our women, you are killing our people.”
Roudy the goy, swapping one set of barbaric scum for another only upsets the disenfranchised like you
Human rights in the Imperial State of Iran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
According to a senior SAVAK officer, after the Siahkal attack interrogators were sent abroad for `scientific training to prevent unwanted deaths from "brute force".`[33] Methods of torture included sleep deprivation; extensive solitary confinement; glaring searchlights; standing in one place for hours on end; nail extractions; snakes (favored for use with women); electrical shocks with cattle prods, often into the rectum; cigarette burns; sitting on hot grills; acid dripped into nostrils; near-drownings; mock executions; and an electric chair with a large metal mask to muffle screams. Prisoners were also humiliated by being raped, urinated on, and forced to stand naked.[34] However, the torture method of choice remained the traditionalbastinado used to beat soles of the feet.[34]
Would you like to explain to us why a live snake was particularly successful when used to torture women ?

Get your head out of Uranus, trailer park Nazi wanna be. All of this pales in comparison to what the Islamists did once they took over. Your own article proved how ignorant and foolish you are. It explained how conditions were much worse under the Islamists, ACCORDING TO SOMEONE WHO SPENT TIME IN JAIL UNDER THE SHAH.

That is because while the Shah may have gone after very few and ONLY THOSE who were plotting to overthrow him, the Islamists murdered and tortured EVERYBODY and THE ENTIRE NATION to impose their barbaric ideology. I will cite your own article again, has anybody ever taught you to stop digging when in a hole, Mr. Free Urinator?

As he recalls watching Mr. Khamenei stare out the window of his cell weeping as he recited Koran and being reprimanded for outbursts of laughter with him while joking together in prison, Mr. Asadi said he would now ask him one question: “Do you remember what you said? You told me no more tears, but now you are torturing people, you are raping our women, you are killing our people."

So, a woman murders her alledged rapist and is executed? Right decision I'm afraid. Can't let people go around murdering people claiming they were raped by them. Try em first, determine guilt, punish them. If they walk the streets ever again and someone goes after them murdering them, then we can talk about extenuating circumstances.

What you say is true only if we are dealing with a country who's system of justice isn't a joke, and doesn't treat women like cattle. However, it's kind of obvious what happened here.

And yet Madeleine Albright said it was a big mistake to put the Shah in, and to interfere. The British wanted a regime change in Iran due to the oil , so they and the US did a coup, which years later led to the 79 uprising. We, we, we, the Shah did our bidding says Reagan, as long as we can have someone in that does out bidding we are fine with it. The Shah was not as innocent as Reagan lets on, and the people wanted him out. He also put lots of people to death and built that prison there. If we cared really about human rights, we would not be friends with Saudi Arabia, but we are. He was trying to explain the Iran Contra affair there.

I love it when you two pontificating ignoramuses speak as though you know what you are talking about. The Shah was a patriot who loved his people who did many positive things for Iran. He an ally of the US and the West, and was removed by Western intelligence especially the British, when he started raising oil prices as leader of OPEC.

you sound just liked the Cuban Bay of Pigs vets,they ran too.

It seems you find it amusing when Islamists get to torture and kill Jews. Christians, Bahaiis, Zoorastrians. In other words you're a fucking pig, and proud of it.

The difference between you and I is if you check my posts I condemn any race that abuses human rights. Just because you are a christonazi goyim who was raise by sucking from the tit of the Reza Shah regime, which explains why you are a bigot. I would bet you still masturbate over the thought of women having snakes inserted into their vagina's.

Wow another post showing how fulla shit you are. How many is that, five in a row? I am neither Christian nor did I live during "Reza Shah." Keep it up asshole, this is getting very entertaining.

For someone who claims to condemn "abuses" you are sure unhappy that the Shah treated religious and ethnic minorities equally, and not how your beloved Islamic animals did once they took power. If there was ever an oxymoron "Islamic human rights" be be one. LOL

But of course we know this is all a charade for this neo Nazi who pees vomits shit out of his his mouth regularly. Ha ha ha.

Wow another post showing how fulla shit you are. How many is that, five in a row? I am neither Christian nor did I live during "Reza Shah." Keep it up asshole, this is getting very entertaining.

For someone who claims to condemn "abuses" you are sure unhappy that the Shah treated religious and ethnic minorities equally, and not how your beloved Islamic animals did once they took power. If there was ever an oxymoron "Islamic human rights" be be one. LOL

But of course we know this is all a charade for this neo Nazi who pees vomits shit out of his his mouth regularly. Ha ha ha.

Any time a person claims that the shah was worse than the current islamic vermin is proof positive they are lying, possibly mentally ill trash with no facts and less of a clue. The shah was nothing compared the current islamic murderous, terrorist, vile scum running iran after 1979. 40,000 iranians who immediately recognized that the clerics would be worse were executed, and these animals have slaughtered tens of thousands of others around the mideast and beyond via their terrorism, in places like europe and south america. Including Evin prison, they run one of the world's largest gulag systems, and are stiflingly oppressive in every aspect of an iranian's life - unlike the shah who left you alone if you did not engage in trying to change the government. Women were very free under the shah, probably the freest in the mideast outside of Israel, and could work, drive, dress as they saw fit and travel however they liked. Compare that to the current diseased regime.

These facts are not even up for debate, they are well-known and only mentally ill scum with an anti-US/anti-Israel agenda would even try to argue them.

We can develop it within a decade.

My wife the neo-con say, "Invade the oil provinces of Canada and the oil states of northeastern Mexico, hell with negotiations." War is not necessary, of course. Push green and clean petroleum products, we will create jobs as well.

I wish you would quote me. It's kind of hard to keep up with the conversation when I don't know that you responded to one of my posts. :)

If the alternative fuel is not affordable, it will not catch on and will not be a successful substitute for oil. This is the biggest obstacle, I think, making affordable and reliable alternative energy.

Any time a person claims that the shah was worse than the current islamic vermin is proof positive they are lying, possibly mentally ill trash with no facts and less of a clue. The shah was nothing compared the current islamic murderous, terrorist, vile scum running iran after 1979. 40,000 iranians who immediately recognized that the clerics would be worse were executed, and these animals have slaughtered tens of thousands of others around the mideast and beyond via their terrorism, in places like europe and south america. Including Evin prison, they run one of the world's largest gulag systems, and are stiflingly oppressive in every aspect of an iranian's life - unlike the shah who left you alone if you did not engage in trying to change the government. Women were very free under the shah, probably the freest in the mideast outside of Israel, and could work, drive, dress as they saw fit and travel however they liked. Compare that to the current diseased regime.

These facts are not even up for debate, they are well-known and only mentally ill scum with an anti-US/anti-Israel agenda would even try to argue them.

Despite what is being said, the Shah was a patriot who cared for his nation and his people. He refused to slaughter his people during the protests as have Assad, Sadam, and Gaddafi and not only did the Shah step down, but left his country.

He figured if people were stupid enough to fall for a fake revolution created by Western intelligence agencies, then that is what they deserve. As you can see his son has not shown any real interest in regaining his rightful crown. Why should he? For who, for an ungrateful people that did this to his father?

The closest you can get to the Shah would be Jordan's King Hussein, however the Shah did much more for Iran than King Hussein ever will for Jordan. Iran was becoming an oil rich country and a military and economic superpower. Now it's an economical catastrophe and almost failed state, led by a bunch of illiterate Islamic lunatics.

Over 90% of Iranians want this Islamic regime removed, but they are so brutal and barbaric, that nobody dares protest any longer.

Last edited:
Absolute

Despite what is being said, the Shah was a patriot who cared for his nation and his people. He refused to slaughter his people during the protests as have Assad, Sadam, and Gaddafi and not only did the Shah step down, but left his country.

He figured if people were stupid enough to fall for a fake revolution created by Western intelligence agencies, then that is what they deserve. As you can see his son has not shown any real interest in regaining his rightful crown. Why should he? For who, for an ungrateful people that did this to his father?

The closest you can get to the Shah would be Jordan's King Hussein, however the Shah did much more for Iran than King Hussein ever will for Jordan. Iran was becoming an oil rich country and a military and economic superpower. Now it's an economical catastrophe and almost failed state, led by a bunch of illiterate Islamic lunatics.

Over 90% of Iranians want this Islamic regime removed, but they are so brutal and barbaric, that nobody dares protest any longer.
Drivel, the **** loved his people so much he embezzled billions from them, he then famously lied in 1980 that he was poorer than many American millionaires.
He robbed his country and had some of its people, raped, tortured and murder and you call him a patriot. You are some piece of cowardly goyim drek.

Absolute

Drivel, the **** loved his people so much he embezzled billions from them, he then famously lied in 1980 that he was poorer than many American millionaires.
He robbed his country and had some of its people, raped, tortured and murder and you call him a patriot. You are some piece of cowardly goyim drek.

Man tries to Rape her, so she defends herself..............Typical of places like Iran.
That was her defense for the murder of the man.

But apparently the jury didn't believe her story. ..... :cool-45:[/QUOTE]

Oh and how does that work in the Islamic world? does she need 5 male witnesses in court or something? its always stacked against the women over there

I fail to see the problem? ........ :cool-45:

She was convicted in a legal court of law and found guilty of murder.

Why are some people here siding with a criminal?

Religious rape
According to Islamic lay the killing of a virgin woman is prohibited. This reflects the objectification of women. In prison, if a virgin woman is to be executed, she is first "married" (raped) by one of the guards before execution. Afterwards the guard goes to the woman's family and declares that she is their son-in-law. It is totally distinct from the process of obtaining confession or to humiliate the prisoner. The prison guards are simply obeying Islamic law.

Nadereh was educated in France and had been in touch with opposition groups against the Shah. On the eve of the revolution she returned to Iran to take part in the anti-dictatorial movement against the Shah. For Naderh, like other Iranian intellectuals, it was vital to be present in this decisive historic struggle. During the revolution she worked for a socialist organisation.

She was arrested three years after the revolution. Although others with her alleged crime normally received a few years imprisonment, she was executed after a few month in prison. That was our first shock.

We discovered the reason later. In prison her interrogator took a fancy to her. She had more than once complained of her interrogator's advances towads her. When her case went to court, which consisted of one mullah as judge and no jury, the interrogator accused Nadereh of attempting to escape during her interrogation. The mullah accepted this obviously false charge and sentenced her to death. Both the mullah as the interrogator knew full well that this also gave the interrogator permission to rape Nadereh. The interrogator got what he wanted and fulfilled his religious duty in the bargain. Thousands of young women were executed in Iranian prisons (1), most of them were raped under Islamic law.

Shukuh Jalalie

Do you see any problem with that Sunni?

Absolute

Yeah? So what, he was a King, and Iran has been a monarchy for 2500 years. The people you claim he tortured were Marxists and those who were plotting to overthrow him. If you weren't involved in anything like that then you had nothing to worry about.

Like I said before the shah wasn't perfect and there was a lot of cronyism and corruption going on. But the world watched the country get a million times worse after the Islamists took over. And did nothing. All the complaining about the Shah evaporated when the Islamists starting their mass killings of people in the streets, and imposing punishments for not following strict Shariah law.

Funny part of all of this is you're the asshole who celebrates the fact that when Islamists took over they torrtured and killed ethnic and religious minorities.

I fail to see the problem? ........ :cool-45:

She was convicted in a legal court of law and found guilty of murder.

Why are some people here siding with a criminal?

Religious rape
According to Islamic lay the killing of a virgin woman is prohibited. This reflects the objectification of women. In prison, if a virgin woman is to be executed, she is first "married" (raped) by one of the guards before execution. Afterwards the guard goes to the woman's family and declares that she is their son-in-law. It is totally distinct from the process of obtaining confession or to humiliate the prisoner. The prison guards are simply obeying Islamic law.

Nadereh was educated in France and had been in touch with opposition groups against the Shah. On the eve of the revolution she returned to Iran to take part in the anti-dictatorial movement against the Shah. For Naderh, like other Iranian intellectuals, it was vital to be present in this decisive historic struggle. During the revolution she worked for a socialist organisation.

She was arrested three years after the revolution. Although others with her alleged crime normally received a few years imprisonment, she was executed after a few month in prison. That was our first shock.

We discovered the reason later. In prison her interrogator took a fancy to her. She had more than once complained of her interrogator's advances towads her. When her case went to court, which consisted of one mullah as judge and no jury, the interrogator accused Nadereh of attempting to escape during her interrogation. The mullah accepted this obviously false charge and sentenced her to death. Both the mullah as the interrogator knew full well that this also gave the interrogator permission to rape Nadereh. The interrogator got what he wanted and fulfilled his religious duty in the bargain. Thousands of young women were executed in Iranian prisons (1), most of them were raped under Islamic law.

Shukuh Jalalie

Do you see any problem with that Sunni?

Yes that is 100% true. The animals would rape a woman before executing her, because it is against Islam for her to be a virgin.

Absolute

Yeah? So what, he was a King, and Iran has been a monarchy for 2500 years. The people you claim he tortured were Marxists and those who were plotting to overthrow him. If you weren't involved in anything like that then you had nothing to worry about.

Like I said before the shah wasn't perfect and there was a lot of cronyism and corruption going on. But the world watched the country get a million times worse after the Islamists took over. And did nothing. All the complaining about the Shah evaporated when the Islamists starting their mass killings of people in the streets, and imposing punishments for not following strict Shariah law.

Funny part of all of this is you're the asshole who celebrates the fact that when Islamists took over they torrtured and killed ethnic and religious minorities.
So drek because the a woman is a Marxist it is ok to torture by inserting snakes in her vagina,because a woman is a Marxist it is ok to rape her, because a woman is a Marxist it is ok to murder her?

Forum List

Back