🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran hangs woman despite campaign

Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecution of Baha'i
IRWIN COTLER AND RENÉE MARIA TREMBLAY, SPECIAL TO MONTREAL GAZETTE, MONTREAL GAZETTE 10.29.2014

10339177.jpg

SHAREADJUSTCOMMENTPRINT
In Geneva on Friday, Oct. 31, the United Nations Human Rights Council is conducting its Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of Iran’s human rights record. After the first UPR in 2010, Iran accepted 123 of the Council’s 188 recommendations and committed to comply with the international human rights obligations to which it is bound. However, as Parliament heard Thursday from the UN Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran, Ahmed Shaheed, Iran has failed miserably in adhering to its commitments. As such, in conducting its review Friday, the council should hold Iran to account for the breach of its undertakings of four years ago.

Some 34 recommendations from Iran’s last UPR concerned violations of the rights of the Baha’i religious minority, and serve as a case study of Iran’s failure to implement UPR recommendations generally. For example:

Baha’i continue to be arrested for their beliefs at an alarming pace. Since the last UPR, more than 450 have been arrested, despite Iran’s acceptance of recommendations ranging from the protection of religious freedom to the safeguarding of the rights of detainees, protection against torture, and fair trials for the Baha’i.

The constant threat of raids, arrests, detention, and imprisonment are among the main features of Iran’s persecution of the Baha’i over the last decade. This persecution has intensified since the last UPR, despite Iranian promises, and more recently, promises by President Hassan Rouhani to “end discrimination on the basis of religion.”

Continue reading at:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/world/Opinion Iran should stand trial persecut

Iran

How can anyone defend these monsters?

Oh just about the same way one defends the GOP.

:cuckoo: This just shows how nuts some of you really are. Seek help.
Yup, totally.

It's such a STUPID thing to say. I would love to see one of these people who complains about OUR country to have to live in one of these 3rd world crap holes for a while. Then they would realize just how LUCKY they are to be citizens of the awesome United States of America. :D

Iran

How can anyone defend these monsters?

Oh just about the same way one defends the GOP.

:cuckoo: This just shows how nuts some of you really are. Seek help.
Yup, totally.

It's such a STUPID thing to say. I would love to see one of these people who complains about OUR country to have to live in one of these 3rd world crap holes for a while. Then they would realize just how LUCKY they are to be citizens of the awesome United States of America. :D
Most of these people who defend these shitholes and bash America have no idea what life is like in those places.

Roudy the Goy, the problem you and your ilk have is President Obama:s monumental phone call to Rouhani.I can see your next POTUS Clinton opening a full diplomatic relationship with Iran within her double term for obvious reasons. You and your sad group of exiled fascists are just meaningless rubbish destined for the dustbin of yesterday.
Iran s Jewish community reflects a complicated relationship with Israel - The Washington Post
By Jason Rezaian October 2, 2013

Chafing at Netanyahu’s words
Members of Iran’s Jewish community say allegations by Israel, such as recent claims of a foiled Iranian terrorism plot in Tel Aviv and ongoing accusations that Iran is building a nuclear weapon for use against Israel, distort the Islamic republic’s relationship with Judaism and its own Jewish population.

Netanyahu’s warnings, coupled with ongoing questions about whether the Islamic republic officially recognizes the Holocaust, have cast a negative light on Iran just days after a historic phone call between the country’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, and President Obama signaled the start of a new era in relations between Tehran and Washington.

Israeli leaders deeply oppose any thaw in the U.S.-Iranian relationship, but Jews here, along with most Iranians, believe that restored ties with the United States could lead to an easing of the international sanctions imposed on the country over allegations that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.

The chairman of Iran’s Jewish Association, Homayun Sameyah, said in an interview that the Rosh Hashanah greetings that Rouhani and his foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, posted on Facebook and Twitter last month reflected a friendlier approach to Jews everywhere on the part of Iran’s leaders. He drew a contrast between Rouhani and his more confrontational predecessor, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

“During the Ahmadinejad years, because of his Holocaust denial, some Jewish activists had problems here, but now that we see that Rouhani has a different opinion, we’re hopeful that such difficulties are behind us,” Sameyah said.

For more than a century, since the Qajar dynasty of the 19th century, Jews have had a representative in the Iranian parliament. But very few Iranian Jews enter politics, even though the regime does not bar them from doing so.

“We are not tenants in this country. We are Iranians, and we have been for 30 centuries,” Ciamak Morsadegh, Iran’s lone Jewish lawmaker, said Monday. Morsadegh traveled as a member of Rouhani’s delegation to the United Nations.

Last edited:
Roudy the Goy, the problem you and your ilk have is President Obama:s monumental phone call to Rouhani.I can see your next POTUS Clinton opening a full diplomatic relationship with Iran within her double term for obvious reasons. You and your sad group of exiled fascists are just meaningless rubbish destined for the dustbin of yesterday.
Iran s Jewish community reflects a complicated relationship with Israel - The Washington Post

Members of Iran’s Jewish community say allegations by Israel, such as recent claims of a foiled Iranian terrorism plot in Tel Aviv and ongoing accusations that Iran is building a nuclear weapon for use against Israel, distort the Islamic republic’s relationship with Judaism and its own Jewish population.

Netanyahu’s warnings, coupled with ongoing questions about whether the Islamic republic officially recognizes the Holocaust, have cast a negative light on Iran just days after a historic phone call between the country’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, and President Obama signaled the start of a new era in relations between Tehran and Washington.

Israeli leaders deeply oppose any thaw in the U.S.-Iranian relationship, but Jews here, along with most Iranians, believe that restored ties with the United States could lead to an easing of the international sanctions imposed on the country over allegations that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.

The chairman of Iran’s Jewish Association, Homayun Sameyah, said in an interview that the Rosh Hashanah greetings that Rouhani and his foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, posted on Facebook and Twitter last month reflected a friendlier approach to Jews everywhere on the part of Iran’s leaders. He drew a contrast between Rouhani and his more confrontational predecessor, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

“During the Ahmadinejad years, because of his Holocaust denial, some Jewish activists had problems here, but now that we see that Rouhani has a different opinion, we’re hopeful that such difficulties are behind us,” Sameyah said.

For more than a century, since the Qajar dynasty of the 19th century, Jews have had a representative in the Iranian parliament. But very few Iranian Jews enter politics, even though the regime does not bar them from doing so.

“We are not tenants in this country. We are Iranians, and we have been for 30 centuries,” Ciamak Morsadegh, Iran’s lone Jewish lawmaker, said Monday. Morsadegh traveled as a member of Rouhani’s delegation to the United Nations.

Majority of Jews left Iran, you freely urinating asshole. What you see there is a very small portion of what used to be a 2500 year old community. Do you really think Jews and other minorities even dare say anything, you fucking douchebag? That's not how it works, one wrong word and they take you in and execute you.

It's also interesting how you call all those who were forced to leave the oppression and tyranny of Islamist barbarians as "fascists".

Can't get any more bigoted and ignorant than that.

You are truly psychotic and beyond help, mr free pisser.

IRWIN COTLER AND RENÉE MARIA TREMBLAY, SPECIAL TO MONTREAL GAZETTE, MONTREAL GAZETTE 10.29.2014

10339177.jpg

SHAREADJUSTCOMMENTPRINT
In Geneva on Friday, Oct. 31, the United Nations Human Rights Council is conducting its Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of Iran’s human rights record. After the first UPR in 2010, Iran accepted 123 of the Council’s 188 recommendations and committed to comply with the international human rights obligations to which it is bound. However, as Parliament heard Thursday from the UN Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Iran, Ahmed Shaheed, Iran has failed miserably in adhering to its commitments. As such, in conducting its review Friday, the council should hold Iran to account for the breach of its undertakings of four years ago.

Some 34 recommendations from Iran’s last UPR concerned violations of the rights of the Baha’i religious minority, and serve as a case study of Iran’s failure to implement UPR recommendations generally. For example:

Baha’i continue to be arrested for their beliefs at an alarming pace. Since the last UPR, more than 450 have been arrested, despite Iran’s acceptance of recommendations ranging from the protection of religious freedom to the safeguarding of the rights of detainees, protection against torture, and fair trials for the Baha’i.

The constant threat of raids, arrests, detention, and imprisonment are among the main features of Iran’s persecution of the Baha’i over the last decade. This persecution has intensified since the last UPR, despite Iranian promises, and more recently, promises by President Hassan Rouhani to “end discrimination on the basis of religion.”

Continue reading at:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/world/Opinion Iran should stand trial persecut

Speaking of the Baha'i, I thought this was a good article. Plus the viewers should Google the Baha'i Temple in Israel and see how beautiful it is.

In Israel a banned Iranian director finds echoes of home The Times of Israel

Majority of Jews left Iran, you freely urinating asshole. What you see there is a very small portion of what used to be a 2500 year old community. Do you really think Jews and other minorities even dare say anything, you fucking douchebag? That's not how it works, one wrong word and they take you in and execute you.

It's also interesting how you call all those who were forced to leave the oppression and tyranny of Islamist barbarians as "fascists".

When was the last time you were in Iran Goy boy, 30,000 remaining Jews seem to be excited at the new detente between America and Iran.This emerging relationship just reinforces the American Government disinterest in exiled fascists like you. You and your ilk count for nothing now. You are just sad puling rejects:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When was the last time you were in Iran Goy boy, 30,000 remaining Jews seem to be excited at the new detente between America and Iran.This emerging relationship just reinforces the American Government disinterest in exiled fascists like you. You and your ilk count for nothing now. You are just sad puling rejects:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So out of half a million Jews, a token 30,000 are left. Yeah, hang your hat on that. An entire ancient community uprooted and ethnically cleansed by Islamic savages. Most of the Christians, Baha'is, Zoroastrians who also have been there thousands of years, have left as well. All that must really make you really happy, PIG.

Exiled fascists? You are such a pathetic Bigot, I don't even know where to start.

We left everything behind, and started from scratch. Now I own several businesses and wouldn't even hire an ungrateful piece of shit ignorant asshole like you to clean the toilets in one of my many buildings. I pay more in taxes per year than you'll earn in 30 years.

So, go fuck yourself, you fuckin' looser.

Last edited:
Get your facts right you goy twerp ,pre the revolution approx 100,000 jews lived in Iran. You should stick to watching your homo-erotic film clips goy boy,

Get your facts right you goy twerp ,pre the revolution approx 100,000 jews lived in Iran. You should stick to watching your homo-erotic film clips goy boy,
Who the fuck cares, Six of this and a dozen of that. You seem to be happy over the fact that Islamists took over and persecuted non Muslims, stole all their assets, put them in jail, tortured them for no reason. Does that make you happy, Nazi girl? Yeah, free pisser thinks they're all "fascists". He just learned what fascist is this morning. Wow. Ha ha ha. What a fuckin mongrel.

10339177.jpg

SHAREADJUSTCOMMENTPRINT

Continue reading at:

Speaking of the Baha'i, I thought this was a good article. Plus the viewers should Google the Baha'i Temple in Israel and see how beautiful it is.

In Israel a banned Iranian director finds echoes of home The Times of Israel

Yeah but but according to subhumanoid Free Urinator "they're all fascists!"

Mr little Pee Pee just learned that word today at the Mosque, while on all fours taking it like a devout convert, of course. Allah Akbar!

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares, Six of this and a dozen of that. You seem to be happy over the fact that Islamists took over and persecuted non Muslims, stole all their assets, put them in jail, tortured them for no reason. Does that make you happy, Nazi girl? Yeah, free pisser thinks they're all "fascists". He just learned what fascist is this morning. Wow. Ha ha ha. What a fuckin mongrel.
Obviously not you goy drek, show me one of my posts that I appear to be happy with the persecution of non Muslims? Stolen assets are you referring to that thieving despot and coward the shah.
Muscle men in little shorts fighting......................:shock::shock:.

well well you ickle goy pervert, homo-erotic film clips and dribbling over the thought of sodomy, no wonder you ran bath house goy:badgrin::badgrin:

Obviously not you goy drek, show me one of my posts that I appear to be happy with the persecution of non Muslims? Stolen assets are you referring to that thieving despot and coward the shah.
Muscle men in little shorts fighting......................:shock::shock:.

Sure you did, pigshit, "exiled fascists" that's what you called people who escaped Islamic persecution.

How do you "steal assets" moron. People worked hard, got educated, and built businesses and wealth. Most of the Armenian / Christian, Bahaiis, or Zoorastrians that left were working class people that are still doing the same kinds of jobs. I have many expat employees like that.

You have no idea what you are talking about and as usual just talking out of Uranus. Free pisser. Now fuck off and go play with someone your own intellectual level.

Forum List

Back