🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran hangs woman despite campaign

FUCK ISLAM

Yes, well we know of one group that has no problem with blood money or wanting sympathy and still wanting it years later.

Yes, that's an accurate description of how the terrorist regime in control of Gaza behaves on a regular basis. :D

I was talking the Zionist and their holocaust profits.:D

Yeah, well your a monster and an asshole, who doesn't care about women, so who cares what you think. :asshole:

I am a woman, and I do not take kindly to rapists.

I don't believe you , Penelope------where were you these past two days-------dancing on the grave of the five month old girl your fellow islamo Nazi pig murdered? Rape is
part and parcel of Islamic war fare and pogroms------I am sure you LOVE THAT PART (however---islamo Nazi pigs do not call forced sex upon an "enemy" rape----it is "legal"
according to Penelope's "religion")

Jabbari murdered in cold blood with homicidal intent.

If we are going to have capital punishment, she merited it.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs, and there are many women who if they could have had the chance would have killed those who had raped them no matter what country the rape happened. They could have put her in prison instead of right away killing her just like they kill the Gays over there.

She was not raped: no evidence to that effect.

She was not assaulted: no evidence to that effect.

She killed a person in cold blood then lied.

Looks like Jake was the doctor who examined her. Maybe he can get a job in an Iranian prison to tell the guards which Baha'i women are virgins so that they can rape them before they kill them.

Looks like Sally has not done any of the due diligence required of her.

You are acting emotional without looking at the reports and newspaper articles. And to the person who wrote, "was OBVIOUSLY raped," may I ask according to whom"

You are acting squalidly because you have turned this into a radical feminist screed.

Were you there, Jake, to determine if this woman was raped or not? Given what those religious crazies have done and are still doing to the ordinary Iranian people, it is not a sure bet that she wasn't raped. Why not tell us why thousands and thousands of Iranians have left Iran to get away from these crazies?
Jabbari murdered in cold blood with homicidal intent.

If we are going to have capital punishment, she merited it.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs, and there are many women who if they could have had the chance would have killed those who had raped them no matter what country the rape happened. They could have put her in prison instead of right away killing her just like they kill the Gays over there.

Looks like Jake was the doctor who examined her. Maybe he can get a job in an Iranian prison to tell the guards which Baha'i women are virgins so that they can rape them before they kill them.

You are acting emotional without looking at the reports and newspaper articles. And to the person who wrote, "was OBVIOUSLY raped," may I ask according to whom"

You are acting squalidly because you have turned this into a radical feminist screed.

Yes, those religious crazies called in Dr. Jake to examine the woman so he knows for sure that she wasn't raped. Men have lured women into isolated places and raped them all over the world, and this looks like more of the same. In my opinion, there would have been no reason for this young woman to have killed this guy. However, as Dr. Jake knows, here in the free world, we are entitled to voice our own opinion of what we think happened.

Why don't you ever pick on Saudi Arabia , oh I know, Israel has it out for Iran and your helping them out.

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

Also the family said they did not want blood money.

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

A trial in a kangaroo court controlled by crazy Mullahs.

A kangaroo court is when a soldier decides instead of running after a suspect , he just shoots them.

wrong again Penelope---------since you know nothing----why do you post?

That's my definition of a kangaroo court, a soldier that thinks he is the judge and jury.

Well, you would be wrong.

I could care less, a trial is better than no trial which is what the IDF do in Israel.

A kangaroo court is when a soldier decides instead of running after a suspect , he just shoots them.

That's my definition of a kangaroo court, a soldier that thinks he is the judge and jury.

I could care less, a trial is better than no trial which is what the IDF do in Israel.

You could care less? :lol:

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

Also the family said they did not want blood money.

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

Yes I could care less about what your definition of a Kangaroo court is. Sure beats a bullet.

Bottom line. We have no reason to believe that Justice to this woman was served in Iran. Because they have a history of treating women like dogs...........Given the history of hard line Islamic countries over there and their absolute abuse to women. More than likely this women was raped and she put the asshole down. At least when she went to the gallows she knew that scumbag would never rape again.

My statement and video with Islam still stands. Fuck Islam.

For using facebook

1900037_615432035200548_1137691533_n.jpg

FUCK ISLAM

Yes, that's an accurate description of how the terrorist regime in control of Gaza behaves on a regular basis. :D

I was talking the Zionist and their holocaust profits.:D

Yeah, well your a monster and an asshole, who doesn't care about women, so who cares what you think. :asshole:

I am a woman, and I do not take kindly to rapists.

I don't believe you , Penelope------where were you these past two days-------dancing on the grave of the five month old girl your fellow islamo Nazi pig murdered? Rape is
part and parcel of Islamic war fare and pogroms------I am sure you LOVE THAT PART (however---islamo Nazi pigs do not call forced sex upon an "enemy" rape----it is "legal"
according to Penelope's "religion")

Were you there, Jake, to determine if this woman was raped or not? Given what those religious crazies have done and are still doing to the ordinary Iranian people, it is not a sure bet that she wasn't raped. Why not tell us why thousands and thousands of Iranians have left Iran to get away from these crazies?

Yes, those religious crazies called in Dr. Jake to examine the woman so he knows for sure that she wasn't raped. Men have lured women into isolated places and raped them all over the world, and this looks like more of the same. In my opinion, there would have been no reason for this young woman to have killed this guy. However, as Dr. Jake knows, here in the free world, we are entitled to voice our own opinion of what we think happened.

Why don't you ever pick on Saudi Arabia , oh I know, Israel has it out for Iran and your helping them out.

to whom did you address the idiotic Saudi/iran remark ----Penelope? Israel "has it out" for Iran? why would that be? Are you Iranian. I have had lots of Iranian friends and acquaintances and colleagues over the past 40 years------muslims and jews.-----very few Saudis----in fact I can remember only one I knew well

Yes I could care less about what your definition of a Kangaroo court is. Sure beats a bullet.
''

what does that mean? are muslim terrorists shooting at you?

what does the IDF do in Israel?

Typical. Try to change the subject to Israel because you know the stuff we are posting makes Iran and Islam look like chit.

what does the IDF do in Israel?

They do what you love. Kill arabs

I fail to see the problem? ........ :cool-45:

She was convicted in a legal court of law and found guilty of murder.

Why are some people here siding with a criminal?

She resisted being raped, filthy woman. She was required by the demon Allah to submit to rape. Then the Muzzie Beasts would show her respect by stoning her to death for being raped.

Such is Islam.

Forum List

Back