🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran hangs woman despite campaign

Yes, well we know of one group that has no problem with blood money or wanting sympathy and still wanting it years later.

Yes, that's an accurate description of how the terrorist regime in control of Gaza behaves on a regular basis. :D

I was talking the Zionist and their holocaust profits.:D

May you and all of yours so profit. For those who do not know----the ONLY compensation jews received as result of the campaign of pillage and murder wrought by Penelope's fellow islamo Nazi pigs during world war II on jews in Europe was DIRECTLY RELATED to the wealth which her fellow pigs and sluts pillaged. Islamo Nazi pigs like to pretend that a simple claim of death of a relative was grounds for compensation-------WRONG----just another feature of islamo Nazi filth learned in the homes of islamo Nazi dogs and pigs.
-----ie murderers, rapists and thieves. It is a new thing for the islamo Nazi pigs and sluts-----for so many centuries they simply murdered and raped and pillaged -----FREELY----try to get over it, Penelope. Koran style filth still exists---
but to a lesser extent for jews than it did in the time when you and yours were having so much fun. Now the dogs and sluts are largely reduced to doing it to each other------except for their attacks on unarmed Christians for the "CAUSE of ISLAAAAM"

Last edited:
FUCK ISLAM

Yes, well we know of one group that has no problem with blood money or wanting sympathy and still wanting it years later.

Yes, that's an accurate description of how the terrorist regime in control of Gaza behaves on a regular basis. :D

Yeah, well your a monster and an asshole, who doesn't care about women, so who cares what you think. :asshole:

I am a woman, and I do not take kindly to rapists.

I don't believe you , Penelope------where were you these past two days-------dancing on the grave of the five month old girl your fellow islamo Nazi pig murdered? Rape is
part and parcel of Islamic war fare and pogroms------I am sure you LOVE THAT PART (however---islamo Nazi pigs do not call forced sex upon an "enemy" rape----it is "legal"
according to Penelope's "religion")

FUCK ISLAM

Yeah, well your a monster and an asshole, who doesn't care about women, so who cares what you think. :asshole:

I don't believe you , Penelope------where were you these past two days-------dancing on the grave of the five month old girl your fellow islamo Nazi pig murdered? Rape is
part and parcel of Islamic war fare and pogroms------I am sure you LOVE THAT PART (however---islamo Nazi pigs do not call forced sex upon an "enemy" rape----it is "legal"
according to Penelope's "religion")

Anyone who cares about women would never defend Islam . . . NEVER!

How disgusting. I'm not surprised. Iran tries to come across to the rest of the world as if they care about human rights, but it's quite obvious that they are still violating their citizens' human rights with each and every opportunity they get. I think they enjoy torturing and murdering people. They MUST. Otherwise they would stop doing these kinds of barbaric things!

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

Also the family said they did not want blood money.

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

A trial in a kangaroo court controlled by crazy Mullahs.

A kangaroo court is when a soldier decides instead of running after a suspect , he just shoots them.

wrong again Penelope---------since you know nothing----why do you post?

How disgusting. I'm not surprised. Iran tries to come across to the rest of the world as if they care about human rights, but it's quite obvious that they are still violating their citizens' human rights with each and every opportunity they get. I think they enjoy torturing and murdering people. They MUST. Otherwise they would stop doing these kinds of barbaric things!

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

A kangaroo court is when a soldier decides instead of running after a suspect , he just shoots them.

How can she not know what a kangaroo court is? :rolleyes-41:

Jabbari murdered in cold blood with homicidal intent.

If we are going to have capital punishment, she merited it.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs, and there are many women who if they could have had the chance would have killed those who had raped them no matter what country the rape happened. They could have put her in prison instead of right away killing her just like they kill the Gays over there.

She was not raped: no evidence to that effect.

She was not assaulted: no evidence to that effect.

She killed a person in cold blood then lied.

Looks like Jake was the doctor who examined her. Maybe he can get a job in an Iranian prison to tell the guards which Baha'i women are virgins so that they can rape them before they kill them.

Looks like Sally has not done any of the due diligence required of her.

You are acting emotional without looking at the reports and newspaper articles. And to the person who wrote, "was OBVIOUSLY raped," may I ask according to whom"

You are acting squalidly because you have turned this into a radical feminist screed.

If a man is proven to have raped a woman, his punishment is
execution by hanging. But in almost all cases, the man is set free
because judges traditionally look for signs in the behavior and
clothing of the woman in order to explain away the act of rape. A
Persian-language proverb goes like this: "It is the tree that hosts
the worm," meaning rape is caused by women and their suggestive
behavior.

The penal code, which is based on Iranian interpretations of Islamic
law, states that if a woman injures or kills a rapist in self-
defense, she will not be prosecuted. But proving self-defense is
very difficult. The woman must demonstrate that her defense was
equal to the danger she faced. Additionally, she must prove
inflicting harm was her the last resort in escaping rape. According
to press reports, in the last year one woman successfully argued
self-defense while being tried for murdering an alleged rapist.

The Iranian government does not publish prison records, and there
are no official statistics about the number of women who have been
sentenced to death by stoning for rape. In 2002, the press reported
four cases, but it is generally believed the number is higher.
Your post proves that Iranian law is just and fair to both men and women. ...... :cool-45:

Iranian law is fair to women? Ha ha ha. You have no idea what you are talking about, and ignorant as a goat.

As with the rest of Islamic shitholes, Iran treats it's women like property and farm animals.

Women 8217 s Rights International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran

OCTOBER 24, 2014
Protesters Deploring Acid Attacks against Women Are Beaten and Arrested
timthumb.php
An October 22, 2014 gathering in front of the Iranian Parliament to protest the recent acid attacks against women has ended in the violent beating and arrests of several citizens, human rights activist Narges Mohammadi told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. Sources also told the Campaign that plainclothes agents used batons and tear gas to disperse the large crowd that had gathered outside the Judiciary building in the city of Isfahan.... read more
OCTOBER 22, 2014
Sotoudeh: Acid Attacks on Women Show “Plan to Promote Virtue” Must Stop
timthumb.php
Following a spate of violent attacks on women in Iran, in which unidentified perpetrators have thrown acid in the faces of women in the city of Isfahan for their alleged improper hijab (the Islamic dress code for women), prominent human rights defender Nasrin Sotoudeh told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran that the Iranian Parliament’s "Plan on Protection of Promoters of Virtue and Preventers of Vice" must be immediately suspended....read more
OCTOBER 9, 2014
Iranian Women Do Not Have the Right to Control Their Bodies
timthumb.php
Since President Hassan Rouhani assumed office in August 2013, there has been a marked increase in state policies by hardliners in the government directly infringing upon the most basic rights of Iranian women. These hardliners, who dominate Parliament and are ensconced in the security, intelligence, and judicial branches of government, have focused in particular on two issues, both of which concern women’s bodies: the observance of “proper” hijab (Islamic dress) and the availability ... read more
OCTOBER 9, 2014
Sit-in by Political Prisoner’s Mother to Protest Lack of Due Process
timthumb.php
The mother of Ghoncheh Ghavami, a prisoner on hunger strike since October 1, has started a sit-in outside Evin Prison to protest her daughter's detention for more than 100 days without access to her lawyer. "Today is one hundred days since my daughter's arrest. None of the authorities seem to have heard us during this time. I have come to stand in front of Evin Prison this morning, and I won't move until my daughter is released," Ghavami's mother told the International Campaign for Human ... read more
SEPTEMBER 21, 2014
Cartoon 93: Rouhani in New York
timthumb.php
As Iranian President Hassan Rouhani prepares to come to New York next week to attend the UN General Assembly and other meetings, there is a lot of anticipation for how he would answer questions in the US media interviews that aim to polish the Islamic Republic’s image before western audiences. During his presidency, Mr. Rouhani’s [...]... read more
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
Detention Continues for Woman Attempting to Attend Volleyball Match
timthumb.php
The decision to extend the temporary detention orders of Ghoncheh Ghavami, the young woman with dual British-Iranian citizenship who was arrested for trying to attend a volleyball game in Tehran, is under court review after Ghavami’s lawyer filed a formal objection. The family of Ghavami has also objected strenuously to her continued detainment.... read more
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
More Than Two Months in Solitary Confinement for Protesting Exclusion of Women in Stadium
timthumb.php
A young woman's detention in solitary confinement continues after her June 30, 2014 arrest, following her earlier arrest and release outside a Tehran sports stadium when she tried to attend a volleyball game. Ghoncheh Ghavami's lawyer, Mahmoud Alizadeh Tabatabaee, told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran that he is unaware of his client's charges despite the fact that Ghavami has been in solitary confinement at Evin Prison for more than two months and her "temporary ... read more
SEPTEMBER 4, 2014
Gender Segregation Gains Momentum in Iran: Women Prohibited from More Jobs
timthumb.php
The accelerated efforts to restrict women's access to jobs, professions, and public venues continue in Iran. In the latest announcement, Colonel Khalil Helali, Head of the Public Buildings Office of the Iranian Police, said on August 30, 2014, that henceforth women are not allowed employment in coffee shops, coffee houses, and traditional Iranian restaurants. No laws or reasons were cited as the basis for the decision to bar women from having such jobs.... read more
SEPTEMBER 3, 2014
Gender Segregation Violates the Rights of Women in Iran
timthumb.php
Commentary by Leila Mouri* The recent sharp exchange during a press conference between Morteza Talai, Deputy Chairperson of the Tehran City Council, and a female journalist from Sharq newspapers over Talai’s support of a recent gender-segregation initiative in the Municipality of Tehran, reflects the intensifying struggle between hardliners intent on controlling the domestic sphere and [...]... read more
AUGUST 29, 2014
Remembering Simin Behbahani: Iran’s Legendary Poet And Advocate
timthumb.php
The prominent Iranian poet, Simin Behbahani, died last week in Pars hospital in Tehran, at the age of 87. In her funeral ceremony, held on August 22, thousands of Iranians gathered to say farewell to one of the legendary poets of the contemporary era. An outstanding member of Iran’s modern literary circles both inside and outside the country, Behbahani was also well known for her passionate social advocacy and support of human rights in Iran.... read more
JULY 18, 2014
Widespread Elimination of Women from Tehran City Administration “for Their Comfort”
timthumb.php
A Tehran Municipality manager announced on July 13, 2014 that henceforth all managers in the organization should use male employees in their offices, and the Municipality offices should be segregated by gender. Farzad Khalafi, Deputy Media Director at the Municipality's Communications and International Center told reporters that "This decision was made for the comfort and welfare of the women so that they would not serve as office managers and secretaries of men." ... read more
JULY 17, 2014
Bill Criminalizing Birth Control is “Against Citizens’ Rights,” Critics Say
timthumb.php
Two prominent Iranian lawyers have questioned the legitimacy of a bill approved by the Iranian Parliament on June 24, 2014, which calls for punishment against those who perform birth control procedures such as vasectomy and tubectomy. The bills are part of an official drive to boost the country’s population. ... read more

chris-----uhm...sorry----do not be offended----but you have not been paying attention-------Penelope knows just about
nothing-----she even spells TRIAL-----as t r a i l -----but that is trivial compare to the other idiotic nonsense she posts. and her consistently poor grammar and word usage. I do not believe that she is native to the USA or
any English speaking country-----I am not sure she is a she.
The only information she seems to have learned well is
islamo Nazi propaganda. Penelope is a greek name----
I have never encountered so stupid a greek-----but it is obviously just a SN-------I find it an odd choice for an islamo-nazi

Tell the Religion of Peace that if they want to perform Sharia Law in our country, that they can return to their own BS countries.
Due to high birth rates.

The new demographic is where American born muslim citizens will soon out number foreign born immigrant muslims.

The increasing muslim numerical presence will bring about changes in both society and the political process. ...... :cool-45:
Due to too many Moooslem animals like you, America and many Western countries have drastically reduced the number of visas issued to people from Mooooslem countries.

Due to too many homegrown Muslim terrorist animals, Western nations have been profiling the Muslim populations that are already inside. There is even talk in Europe and US to ban Islam as an official religion, with tax detectable status, as it is already banned in Japan, Italy, China, and Nigeria. Which means the US numbers you were jerking yourself off to will not come to fruition.

My beloved Pres. Obama, nor his 2016 successor to the presidency Hillary Clinton, will ever resort to deporting American muslims.

They both understand that Islam is the future of America and Europe. ....... :cool-45:

Who really cares, right now most Americans when they hear Obama or Islam they want to vomit. They consider Islam a barbaric religion of savages and terrorist murderers. Welcome to the new reality. Aren't you glad you converted to Islam? Ha ha ha.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs, and there are many women who if they could have had the chance would have killed those who had raped them no matter what country the rape happened. They could have put her in prison instead of right away killing her just like they kill the Gays over there.

Looks like Jake was the doctor who examined her. Maybe he can get a job in an Iranian prison to tell the guards which Baha'i women are virgins so that they can rape them before they kill them.

You are acting emotional without looking at the reports and newspaper articles. And to the person who wrote, "was OBVIOUSLY raped," may I ask according to whom"

You are acting squalidly because you have turned this into a radical feminist screed.

Were you there, Jake, to determine if this woman was raped or not? Given what those religious crazies have done and are still doing to the ordinary Iranian people, it is not a sure bet that she wasn't raped. Why not tell us why thousands and thousands of Iranians have left Iran to get away from these crazies?

Yes, those religious crazies called in Dr. Jake to examine the woman so he knows for sure that she wasn't raped. Men have lured women into isolated places and raped them all over the world, and this looks like more of the same. In my opinion, there would have been no reason for this young woman to have killed this guy. However, as Dr. Jake knows, here in the free world, we are entitled to voice our own opinion of what we think happened.

FUCK ISLAM

Bull! You have demonstrated the complete opposite!

Bull? I'm a woman and I love rapists, ha ha. Get a grip. How did I demonstrate the opposite?

chris-----uhm...sorry----do not be offended----but you have not been paying attention-------Penelope knows just about
nothing-----she even spells TRIAL-----as t r a i l -----but that is trivial compare to the other idiotic nonsense she posts. and her consistently poor grammar and word usage. I do not believe that she is native to the USA or
any English speaking country-----I am not sure she is a she.
The only information she seems to have learned well is
islamo Nazi propaganda. Penelope is a greek name----
I have never encountered so stupid a greek-----but it is obviously just a SN-------I find it an odd choice for an islamo-nazi

You so funny, hilarious.

That's my definition of a kangaroo court, a soldier that thinks he is the judge and jury.

You were not there, Sally: end of that attempt.

Don't be as crazy as martybegan when it comes to something you don't like.

Express how you feel, but don't make your opinions evidence because they are not.

my suggestion re

That's my definition of a kangaroo court, a soldier that thinks he is the judge and jury.

that is the definition of KANGAROO COURT that appears in the dictionary you authored? Do you have any other UNIQUE definitions?

You were not there, Sally: end of that attempt.

Don't be as crazy as martybegan when it comes to something you don't like.

Express how you feel, but don't make your opinions evidence because they are not.

Were you in that apartment with the woman and that guy, Dr. Jake, to see what actually transpired? Evidently it is you who doesn't want to see any news about what happened to some Iranian woman. You probably don't even want to hear about the attempted rapes and actual rapes which happen all around the world. Evidently you wanted to put a stop to this thread right at the beginning so I don't know why you felt you now had to drag in another poster. Anyhow, folks, put ther word out to all the women -- don't go into an isolated apartment or home in some Muslims country because if something happens there, as a woman the hardliners in the courts will not believe you.

Yes, Iranian courts are all manned by nutjob Islamic clerics and other soldiers of Islam. They are instructed what the judgement shall be before the case even begins. And the if the judge disobeys, he is sent to the gallows and hanged by another kangaroo court.

If you are wealthy and connected enough, you can usually bribe your way out of anything. Reading between the lines, in this case the probable situation was that the rapist who got killed in the act was wealthy and connected who thought he can get away with anything, so his family made sure the woman involved dies too.

A woman just doesn't kill a man for no reason, especially in a country infamous for having the worst women's rights in the world.

So what's your guess, Jake, why did this woman with no history or background suddenly snap and kill a man for no apparent reason?

Well, you would be wrong.

Forum List

Back