🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran hangs woman despite campaign

My beloved Pres. Obama, nor his 2016 successor to the presidency Hillary Clinton, will ever resort to deporting American muslims.

They both understand that Islam is the future of America and Europe. ....... :cool-45:
The future for Third World status. ....... :cool-45:

Sunni Man has confirmed his stance on Islam's strategy for the West right here on this thread. They don't even hide it anymore............

To immigrate, increase their population, demand their rights, force Sharia Law for their groups, and push Islam to the max throughout the country and take the host country from within.

The problems of Europe are transparent already from this, to the point that countries over there are deporting them.

LOL........ the Templars are just soo yesterday.......... :laugh:
So is Islamist fascism.

But then again, with the attrition rate as Moslems are slaughtering Moslems, the Templars need only to sit back and watch the show. ....... :cool-45:

Sunni Man has confirmed his stance on Islam's strategy for the West right here on this thread. .

But at least he's straight forward about it. He is direct, and at least within the context of his agenda, honest about it.

It gives you something to oppose head-on.

The ones that annoy me the most here are those who support the same agenda but act like weasels in doing so. They constantly defend anything and everything associated with Islam and defend the Islamist objective, but turn around and offer a whole bunch of self-aggrandizing crap stating that they really support something else. Whether out of a mind-numbingly stupid brand of far left political correctness or because they are Muslim Brotherhood types seizing upon an opportunity for agit-prop, these are the more dangerous in my opinion.

Last edited:
Democracy has a built in mechanism for social change called "voting".

All that American muslims need to do is keep pushing the political envelope to further their agenda.
Some people refer to it as creeping sharia...... :cool-45:

All that American muslims need to do is keep pushing the political envelope to further their agenda.
Yep...........It is......................and it's your strategy...............

In the Middle East the United States is doing something called.............BOMBING SHARIA...............Wonderful World isn't it............

Well, yeah, Islamist sharia is pretty creepy. But then, as a goofy convert who has no intention of being subjected to creepy sharia, you made a choice to be sheltered from the very fascism you're waving your Pom Poms for. ....... :cool-45:

The U.S. and Europe has been trying to do that for over a decade without much success.

Maybe it's time they tried another game plan. ..... :cool-45:
There's been lots of success. The rate at which Moslems are slaughtering other Moslems is much greater now.

How's that workin' out for ya'? ....... :cool-45:

Man tries to Rape her, so she defends herself..............Typical of places like Iran.
That was her defense for the murder of the man.

But apparently the jury didn't believe her story. ..... :cool-45:[/QUOTE]
There is no Jury in Iran you ignorant fool. Like most Islamic shitholes, the sentences are handed down before the judge even hears the the Islamic kangaroo court case.

Well, yeah, Islamist sharia is pretty creepy. But then, as a goofy convert who has no intention of being subjected to creepy sharia, you made a choice to be sheltered from the very fascism you're waving your Pom Poms for. ....... :cool-45:

hollie----be not deceived-----the only thing that islam has to offer muslims and converts to that crap is SHARIA-----sharia is a system in which muslims are rendered "THE RULERS"-----and all others are enslaved to the stink. Keep in mind----muhummad managed to build an army on that promise------pillage and slave girls and Superiority over all
before the perverse law of shariah. Do not believe those silly allegations "muslims do not REALLY want shariah"---they want it

How disgusting. I'm not surprised. Iran tries to come across to the rest of the world as if they care about human rights, but it's quite obvious that they are still violating their citizens' human rights with each and every opportunity they get. I think they enjoy torturing and murdering people. They MUST. Otherwise they would stop doing these kinds of barbaric things!

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

Also the family said they did not want blood money.

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

One, she killed a man.

Two, she could not prove she was raped, and even if she had, she was not empowered to kill the man after the fact.

Three, she was hung, hung, hung.

Let's move on

How disgusting. I'm not surprised. Iran tries to come across to the rest of the world as if they care about human rights, but it's quite obvious that they are still violating their citizens' human rights with each and every opportunity they get. I think they enjoy torturing and murdering people. They MUST. Otherwise they would stop doing these kinds of barbaric things!

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

Also the family said they did not want blood money.

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

Since Penelope seems to stick up for whatever happens in Iran which is led by those crazy Ayatollahs and Mullahs that thousands and thousands of Iranians thought in was in their best interests to flee when these crazies took over, I imagine she is all for those prison guards raping those Baha'i women the night before they are to be executed. After all, Mohammed said to never kill a virgin so by raping these poor women, they wouldn't be virgins when they are killed.

Forum List

Back