🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran hangs woman despite campaign

I fail to see the problem? ........ :cool-45:

She was convicted in a legal court of law and found guilty of murder.

Why are some people here siding with a criminal?
Don't do the crime is you can't do the time.

Or pay the ultimate price.

She murdered, she was hanged.

We need more swift and certain punishment here.
We have that. The various Islamist tribes slaughtering each other across the Islamist Middle East each have their own version of swift and certain punishment. If you're a member of the "wrong kind" of Islamism, you're given a swift and certain bullet to the back of the skull or a complimentary detachment of your head from your torso.

Tell the Religion of Peace that if they want to perform Sharia Law in our country, that they can return to their own BS countries.
Due to high birth rates.

The new demographic is where American born muslim citizens will soon out number foreign born immigrant muslims.

The increasing muslim numerical presence will bring about changes in both society and the political process. ...... :cool-45:

Tell the Religion of Peace that if they want to perform Sharia Law in our country, that they can return to their own BS countries.
Due to high birth rates.

The new demographic is where American born muslim citizens will out number foreign born immigrant muslims.

Thus increasing muslims numerical presence in both society and the political process. ...... :cool-45:
Which is your known strategy.............Which is why Europe's Multiculturalism is a failure...............

YOUR SIDE WILL LOSE IN THE END SUNNI MAN...................One day the gloves will come off.

Which is your known strategy.............Which is why Europe's Multiculturalism is a failure...............

YOUR SIDE WILL LOSE IN THE END SUNNI MAN...................One day the gloves will come off.
I live in the western democracy called America.

Where we use the ballot box to vote in social change.

I have always encouraged my muslim friends to use the political process in order to change America into an Islamic friendly country.

That is the American way......... :thup:

Due to high birth rates.

The new demographic is where American born muslim citizens will soon out number foreign born immigrant muslims.

The increasing muslim numerical presence will bring about changes in both society and the political process. ...... :cool-45:
That would seem to present a problem for you. As a goofy convert who has chosen to live in Infidel'istan, you would be the first one to whine and complain about actually having to live under the precepts of Islamist fascism...... :cool-45:

I have always encouraged my muslim friends to use the political process in order to change America into an Islamic friendly country.

Islamist fascism is not the American way..... :cool-45:

aka Use Freedom to end Freedom and push your ways into our system. Including Sharia Law in your Islam dominated neighborhoods just like in Europe.

We allow Muslims to live here..............We offer them Freedom................We expect them to respect our ways and cultures...................

Marching and holding up signs that say..........DEATH TO AMERICA........ISLAM WILL DOMINATE...................

Are acts of SEDITION................Perhaps it is time for these Americans to Raise their hands and SWEAR THE OATH TO THEIR NEW COUNTRY AGAIN...............

Calling your fellow Americans INFIDELS and saying DEATH TO THE INFIDELS is basically saying you'd like to kill us even though you are American citizens...........

European countries have started DEPORTING these types.

Actually, from a muslim point of view.

European multiculturalism is an ongoing success story. ....... :cool-45:
It is in the sense that Islamist immigrants are generally un-under educated, lack marketable job skills, are a drain on social welfare, are hostile to the basics precepts of their host nations and generally bring nothing with them from their nations of origin that is advancing of their host nations.

Yeah. That's a real success story ....... :cool-45:

First of all, you can't deport natural born American citizens.

And then there is that 1st Amendment thing....... :cool-45:
There is a difference between Free Speech and saying you want to KILL AMERICANS FOR YOUR RELIGION.

Immigrants Swear an Oath to the United States..........Saying you want to destroy America is a violation of the Oath of CITIZENSHIP.............

This country has used Sedition Laws in its past..........but it is a SLIPPERY SLOPE...............Europe is using this to Deport Radicals NOW.

First of all, you can't deport natural born American citizens.

And then there is that 1st Amendment thing....... :cool-45:
However, you certainly can prosecute and jail them for illegal activities.

Your heroes at the Holy Land Foundation and at CAIR have learned that story. ....... :cool-45:

My beloved Pres. Obama, nor his 2016 successor to the presidency Hillary Clinton, will ever resort to deporting American muslims.

They both understand that Islam is the future of America and Europe. ....... :cool-45:

Forum List

Back