🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran hangs woman despite campaign

One, she killed a man.

Two, she could not prove she was raped, and even if she had, she was not empowered to kill the man after the fact.

Three, she was hung, hung, hung.

Let's move on

I think it's wonderful that she wanted her organs to help others. She should never have been hung in the first place.

Iranian woman hanged for killing her alleged would-be rapist
10/27/14 12:22 PM—UPDATED 10/27/14 12:33 PM
0 save share 0
By Benjamin Landy
In a heartbreaking final message left by Rehaneh Jabbari, who washanged to death Saturday despite international outcry for killing her would-be rapist, the 26-year-old Iranian woman tells her mother to donate her organs after her execution.

“I don’t want to rot under the soil,” Jabbari says, in the English translationof a voice message left for her mother in April and released Saturday by Iranian activists. “I don’t want my eye or my young heart to turn into dust. Beg so that it is arranged that as soon as I am hanged my heart, kidney, eye, bones, and anything that can be transplanted be taken away from my body and given to someone who needs them as a gift.”

Continue reading at:

Iranian woman hanged for killing her alleged would-be rapist MSNBC?

Jabbari murdered in cold blood with homicidal intent.

If we are going to have capital punishment, she merited it.

How disgusting. I'm not surprised. Iran tries to come across to the rest of the world as if they care about human rights, but it's quite obvious that they are still violating their citizens' human rights with each and every opportunity they get. I think they enjoy torturing and murdering people. They MUST. Otherwise they would stop doing these kinds of barbaric things!

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

Also the family said they did not want blood money.

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

Oh gee-----look who is back from hell-----Hi Penelope-----I have a question----since you have nothing to say---why do you post?. I do have things to say-----informative stuff----for those who do not quite get the issue of "blood money"---it is something kinda left over from thousands of years ago----I believe derived from the filth of the code of hummarabi.
The society of Babylon was very stratified----even more "caste" system than classical india. The legal system was so disgusting that ----if you have any idea what it was like---it become obvious to you that ABRAHAM rebelled against it
(the story that he rebelled against idols is kinda symbolic---acturally he rebelled against Babylonian society----it stank---almost as much as shariah)

The legal system made murder virtually legal for the
UPPER CLASS------by requiring a small monetary
compensation-----lower class people who accomplished so
much as an accidental homicide-----saw their own children
slaughtered and were, themselves, executed. Shariah took lots of its filth from that barbarity

There is a fixed price for the value of a PERSON---a muslim male is the most valuable------a muslim female is worth half the value of a muslim male------a non muslim male ----1/4----and a non muslim female 1/8. People with money can simply pay -------that's the system. Non muslims who kill muslims are always executed------that's the system. There is a stiupulation that the FAMILY has the right to refuse blood money------but in the case of a murder of a non muslim-----the the non muslim family has no real choice. In the very rare instance that a muslim is convicted of killing a non muslim------the non muslim family has no choice but to accept a few pennies--------there was just such a case in Yemen a few years ago------

its the system that Penelope adores

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs, and there are many women who if they could have had the chance would have killed those who had raped them no matter what country the rape happened. They could have put her in prison instead of right away killing her just like they kill the Gays over there.

How disgusting. I'm not surprised. Iran tries to come across to the rest of the world as if they care about human rights, but it's quite obvious that they are still violating their citizens' human rights with each and every opportunity they get. I think they enjoy torturing and murdering people. They MUST. Otherwise they would stop doing these kinds of barbaric things!

I don't agree, she could of spent her life in prison, but at least she had a trial, which can't be said for SOME countries where they just shoot and kill first, (even kids)

We have the death penalty in some states, so Iran is no different, quit trying to make them sound more barbaric than anyone else. She had a trial.

A trial in a kangaroo court controlled by crazy Mullahs.

Yes, well we know of one group that has no problem with blood money or wanting sympathy and still wanting it years later.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs, and there are many women who if they could have had the chance would have killed those who had raped them no matter what country the rape happened. They could have put her in prison instead of right away killing her just like they kill the Gays over there.

She was not raped: no evidence to that effect.

She was not assaulted: no evidence to that effect.

She killed a person in cold blood then lied.

According to whom?

She was not raped: no evidence to that effect.

She was not assaulted: no evidence to that effect.

She killed a person in cold blood then lied.

Looks like Jake was the doctor who examined her. Maybe he can get a job in an Iranian prison to tell the guards which Baha'i women are virgins so that they can rape them before they kill them.

A kangaroo court is when a soldier decides instead of running after a suspect , he just shoots them.

According to whom?

According to Amnesty International. What monsters some of you are to defend the Iranian regime over this young woman who was OBVIOUSLY raped. You must be rotten to the core to defend this monstrous regime. I can't believe such horrible people even exist here in MY country.

Execution of young woman a bloody stain on Iran s human rights record Amnesty International USA

A kangaroo court is when a soldier decides instead of running after a suspect , he just shoots them.

Really??? You had better inform all the publishers of dictionaries of that definition.

kangaroo court
noun
: a court that uses unfair methods or is not a proper court of law

Full Definition of KANGAROO COURT
: a mock court in which the principles of law and justice are disregarded or perverted
: a court characterized by irresponsible, unauthorized, or irregular status or procedures
: judgment or punishment given outside of legal procedure

Yes, well we know of one group that has no problem with blood money or wanting sympathy and still wanting it years later.

Yes, that's an accurate description of how the terrorist regime in control of Gaza behaves on a regular basis. :D

I was talking the Zionist and their holocaust profits.:D

Yeah, well your a monster and an asshole, who doesn't care about women, so who cares what you think. :asshole:

Obviously it is not fair.

You defending this, means that you have their blood on your hands too, sicko.
Iranian law and jurisprudence was developed and codified over thousands of years.

And along comes upstart America telling the Iranian citizens that they have everything wrong. ...... :laugh: ... :cuckoo:
Well if the shoe fits??!!
Only a total brain dead person would say that they treat men and women equally,brain dead and inhuman.

FUCK ISLAM

Yes, that's an accurate description of how the terrorist regime in control of Gaza behaves on a regular basis. :D

Yeah, well your a monster and an asshole, who doesn't care about women, so who cares what you think. :asshole:

I am a woman, and I do not take kindly to rapists.

FUCK ISLAM

I am a woman, and I do not take kindly to rapists.

Bull! You have demonstrated the complete opposite!

Forum List

Back