Iran Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland

Is this chick always like this? So disjointed and paranoid?
YES!!! Thats her M.O.

rw hysteria fueled by partisan website and her own "made-up" formatting.

She's the forum's chew toy.

this thread absolutely belongs in conspiracy theories, not politics
Exactly what I revealed about the Liberals....now their default: "Hide the truth!!!!!!"

you've pushed a conspiracy theory and tried to connect 9/11 to iran.

tell us, who was on the grassy knoll, what did the alien autopsy reveal, and how do you feel about the illuminati?

How about you admit these two truths:
a. You are an abject imbecile
b. You never knew the following:

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

Will you or any of your loved ones be on the ground fighting in the war you want with Iran?

So, what's the solution? No other nation should be allowed to have missiles? Only America? Better invade the rest and overthrow democratically elected governments..
Don't give the war mongering chicken hawks any ideas.

In this case it's a Chic-enhawk.
The Libtards claim there is no connection whatsoever between No Korea and Iran when it comes to nuke development. These are peace loving nations which follow UN dictates religiously. Our President will vouch for them.

Will you be enlisting?

I seek out PoliticalSpice threads because they are invariably threads based on BS/rw hack sites like I proved a few posts ago. (post# 39)

Last edited:
So, what's the solution? No other nation should be allowed to have missiles? Only America? Better invade the rest and overthrow democratically elected governments..

The Libtards claim there is no connection whatsoever between No Korea and Iran when it comes to nuke development. These are peace loving nations which follow UN dictates religiously. Our President will vouch for them.

Will you be enlisting?
Too old to enlist...but I do know how to perform the launch checklist sending nuclear gifts to our enemies anywhere in the world.

Will you be enlisting?
Too old to enlist...but I do know how to perform the launch checklist sending nuclear gifts to our enemies anywhere in the world.

Will you be enlisting?

He did his service...how about you?

"Iran Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland"

The thread premise shows most on the right are ignorant of speculation fallacies, and the thread fails accordingly.

Will you be enlisting?
You crazy, ole drunken coot. You'd probably end up blowing yourself and whoever is in the vicinity of you to kingdom come.

The thread premise shows most on the right are ignorant of speculation fallacies, and the thread fails accordingly.
If you Google "Iran/No Korea nuclear collaboration" you will discover a whole lot of speculation by people who know a lot more than you do about the subject.

If you Google "Iran/No Korea nuclear collaboration" you will discover a whole lot of speculation by people who know a lot more than you do about the subject.

You're wasting your time, he scampers off when confronted. Worthless and weak

Will you be enlisting?
You crazy, ole drunken coot. You'd probably end up blowing yourself and whoever is in the vicinity of you to kingdom come.
You still have some on you lower lip...I told you to wipe yesterday. GFY.

Polispice needs to worry about her own country- Korea
chinese1_smiley.gif

And yours is exactly the sort of post one has come to expect when they suddenly see the truth!

It must produce a subconscious jolt when you Liberals realize that you are unable to deny any of the facts in the post, huh?
Are talking to me, honey? I am no liberal. Maybe you ought to thoroughly think through your ideas and thoughts, then organize them into a coherent argument and/or critique before you publish them anywhere.

Hell, Clayton, you are just as bad as Political Chick. You just ramble off some conclusion that you concoct in your head. Did you never learn that the process by which you reach your conclusion is just as important, if not more so, than the conclusion itself?

They don't research......they simply take their marching orders.

That's what drones do.

And yours is exactly the sort of post one has come to expect when they suddenly see the truth!

It must produce a subconscious jolt when you Liberals realize that you are unable to deny any of the facts in the post, huh?
Are talking to me, honey? I am no liberal. Maybe you ought to thoroughly think through your ideas and thoughts, then organize them into a coherent argument and/or critique before you publish them anywhere.

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

Listen, honey, I know all about the deal. Stop deflecting my criticism. You communicate like a 5 year old.

Forum List

Back