🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran unveils new anti american murals at former US embassy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ahead of the 40th anniversary of the US embassy in Tehran hostage crisis, Iran has presented a whole set of new anti-American murals, ‘decorating’ the long-closed diplomatic facility.
Iran Unveils New Anti-American Murals at Former US Embassy

WHEN YOUR A STUPID MOTHR FKR WHO DOESN'T KNOW HISTORY:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FACTUAL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION
--------------------------------------------------------
When your stupid and way beyond a fkn moron you have no idea how when nthe titanic sunk it was real nnews and people knew the difference unlike stupid mother fkrs like you who can't tell FACT from fiction even when it's presented before your very own FKD UP MORONIC un informed eyes..

yes your that gawd dam fkn stupid.

upload_2019-11-3_9-41-27.png

upload_2019-11-3_9-39-56.png

When your stupid and way beyond a fkn moron you have no idea how when nthe titanic sunk it was real nnews and people knew the difference unlike stupid mother fkrs like you who can't tell FACT from fiction even when it's presented before your very own FKD UP MORONIC un informed eyes..

Busey.gif

• Banned

View attachment 287827

upload_2019-11-3_10-25-7.png

you got some pipes to clean and they aren't steel. PHOTO TAKEN BY ME BITCHES lol

Yup.....this is how Iran shows thanks for Obama giving them billions of dollars:

iranmuralUSseal.jpg

iranian-revolutionary-guards-commander-major-general-hossein-salami-picture-id1179425663

Love it how your dense to the fact that Obama ALSO set a record for any previous president of giving aide to warmonger Israel that you kiss the ass of them same as you do the republicans.:abgg2q.jpg:

i love how you moron republican worshippers also are so stupid that you are clueless how Obama is very pro Israel like every traiter president we have had since LBJ who have all put the interests of warmonger Israels needs first over america.

Believe it or not, Barack Obama had Israel's best interest at heart | Avi Shlaim

Obama has a stronger record on Israel than you might have been led to think
It’s time to set the record straight on a president who has stood with Israel in times of crisis and has strengthened the Jewish state’s security in concrete ways, ensuring it maintains a qualitative military edge.

Last edited:
Yup.....this is how Iran shows thanks for Obama giving them billions of dollars:

iranmuralUSseal.jpg

iranian-revolutionary-guards-commander-major-general-hossein-salami-picture-id1179425663

Love it how your dense to the fact that Obama ALSO set a record for any previous president of giving aide to warmonger Israel that you kiss the ass of them same as you do the republicans.:abgg2q.jpg:

i love how you moron republican worshippers also are so stupid that you are clueless how Obama is very pro Israel like every traiter president we have had since LBJ who have all put the interests of warmonger Israels needs first over america.

Believe it or not, Barack Obama had Israel's best interest at heart | Avi Shlaim

It’s time to set the record straight on a president who has stood with Israel in times of crisis and has strengthened the Jewish state’s security in concrete ways, ensuring it maintains a qualitative military edge.
Bullshit

Obama's a Muslim.

The aid he gave to Iran, ISIS, and al Qaeda was a direct assault on the State Of Israel...

Last edited:

iranmuralUSseal.jpg

Bullshit

Obama's a Muslim.

The aid he gave to Iran, ISIS, and al Qaeda was a direct assault on the State Of Israel...

your funny as always,just like you always dismiss the evidence that reagan was a warmonger was and the most corrupt president ever at the time,you also cover your ears and close your eyes as well to the evidence he was pro israel,the mother fuck war monger the traitererous american you are that worships.

iranmuralUSseal.jpg

Bullshit

Obama's a Muslim.

your funny as always,just like you always dismiss the evidence that reagan was a warmonger was and the most corrupt president ever at the time,you also cover your ears and close your eyes as well to the evidence he was pro israel,the mother fuck war monger the traitererous american you are that worships.
Being pro-Israel to you is criminal.

Go fuck yourself, fucking oxygen-thief.

iranmuralUSseal.jpg

Bullshit

Obama's a Muslim.

spoken like a true charm from a strupid ass reagan lover,i wouild expect nothing less.LOL

to a true patriotic american you stupid ass motherfucker reagan ass worshipper,

oh and you forgot to add on about obozo that he is a communist as well.lol

glad you are not my lawyer,you would lose everycase for me in court the way you evade evidence on the corruption of reagan and now obamas ties to warmonger Israel.LOL

Ahead of the 40th anniversary of the US embassy in Tehran hostage crisis, Iran has presented a whole set of new anti-American murals, ‘decorating’ the long-closed diplomatic facility.
Iran Unveils New Anti-American Murals at Former US Embassy

WHEN YOUR A STUPID MOTHR FKR WHO DOESN'T KNOW HISTORY:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FACTUAL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION

View attachment 287817
View attachment 287816
Talking to your imaginary friend there, Alex?

iranmuralUSseal.jpg

Bullshit

Obama's a Muslim.

spoken like a true charm from a strupid ass reagan lover,i wouild expect nothing less.LOL

to a true patriotic american you stupid ass motherfucker reagan ass worshipper,

oh and you forgot to add on about obozo that he is a communist as well.lol

glad you are not my lawyer,you would lose everycase for me in court the way you evade evidence on the corruption of reagan and now obamas ties to warmonger Israel.LOL
Troll someone else.

Your Lambs suck ass this year.

oh and one more thing,two can play YOUR childish game you ALWAYS play with me in our debates.

since YOU never read or look at the evidence i give that your mother fucker faggot reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time, and was a traiter to america and the lower and middle class familys and a war monger, since everytime i take you to school on that and you cover your ears and close your eyes in defeat since the truth hurts you about your motherfucker lover and traiter, again TWO can play your game

siince you never look at MY evidence and facts i present on the corruption of reagan same as you did not on Obamas ties to warmonger Israel,since it does not go along with your warped views,i did not read YOUR latest BS rambling. in your last BS post.

again TWO can play your childish game you always play with me.:fu:

you are too much of a stupid fuck to not only realise that the CIA and mossad were behind 9/11 as well as the JFK assassination,but WORST of all,trash like YOU,are the REASON the world is in the mess that it is cause you turn a blind eye to government corruption.

trash humans like you and sealybozo who REFUSE to look at the evidence that BOTH parties are corrupt,one in the same and there is no difference in the two,unable to accept pesky facts like I have that our corrupt school system lied to us,that they have different ideas and views, sealybozo same as you,refuses to admit that the democrats are as corrupt as the republicans,people like you and sealybozo are the problem of this country voting for either of those evil fucking parties instead of an INDEPENDENT who puts the interests of AMERICA first over Israel you sick fuck arrogant asshole.:fu:

people like you and sealybozo who cant come to grips with reality that BOTH parties are corrupt and one in the same,is the REASON the world is in the mess it is.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

this is sick traiter brainwashed sheep Mudwhistle troll EVERYTIME i take him to school with links that Reagan was a traiter,warmonger and ran the most corrupt administration ever at the TIME he was president.,how the repubs are as corrupt as the dems,the same party,and how Israel is a warmonger and threat to america and the world.

ignore.jpg

as i said,i am grateful HE is not my lawyer,he would lose EVERY every case for me in court the way he evades the evidence and runs off from it never trying to counter it.:rolleyes:

this coward always looks at the evidence people post on the corruption of obama since it goes along with is warped belief that only the dems are corrupt,but when they do the same for Reagan or the repubs,that picture above is HIM. since he hates to hear the TRUTH about his hero asswipe Reagan:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back