Iran

The real Iran
Many people have posted pictures of Iran to "dispel the myth" that Iran is a backwards country with people who need to be "liberated". They then proceed to perpetuate that myth with pictures of goats and barns and other B.S.

I won't do that here. The fact of the matter is that a majority of Iranians live at least as well as Americans. Iran is a first world country which aside from mandating women wear a head scarf (and men not walk around half naked), actually allows people to live their lives as they wish with far less interference than in America. That's the real truth about Iran, and the following pictures PROVE IT.

This is Tehran

This is the city that Iran built the nuclear reactor for
iran2.jpg

Notice, more so than Americans, the people are INDIVIDUALS - it's OBVIOUS!
iran7.jpg

This is another major Iranian city
iran9.jpg

Another Iranian city
iran3.jpg

Here are some BADLY BEATEN Iranian women (according to CNN)
iran8.jpg

Here is Tehran at night
iran6.jpg

Another shot of Tehran
iran5.jpg

Here are some Iranian goat herders
iran10.jpg

Here are the "tents" they live in.
iran4.jpg

I bet you did not know Iran has the world's best snow (this is absolutely true, Iran is rated number 1, and they make use of it:
domjolyskiiran_460.jpg
14d3811.jpg

winter_tehran2.jpg
winter_tehran.jpg
You are now just endlessly spamming the board with propaganda cherry picked pics. Please cut it down at least?
cut it down reality because of your f propganda?

iranian are moslem,but they saved their culture and history and Zoroastrianism
it is (cheharshanbe soori) (last wendsday night of year)
based on Zoroastrianism.all iranian do celebrate and jump on fire and dancing in street and ...........
Z1425974034.jpg
2mytemr.jpg
charchanbehsoori2.jpg
4shanbe-suri-9.jpg
20140401171841-308ec370.jpg
196587_946.jpg
17.jpg
d2snum0u2rb7y1qk02fa.jpg
0212100.jpg

I don't mind the pictures. Looking forward to the ones of missiles launching toward Saudi oil fields. Any news on that Dani?

Are you polishing your boots and oiling your weapon?

I don't mind the pictures. Looking forward to the ones of missiles launching toward Saudi oil fields. Any news on that Dani?

ARE YOU TRUMP FAN?
I am conservative republican fan...emphasis on conservative. Individual rights. Responsibility. Discipline. Sacrifice. Honesty. Common sense. Define problems...then find solutions.

ARE YOU TRUMP FAN?
I am conservative republican fan...emphasis on conservative. Individual rights. Responsibility. Discipline. Sacrifice. Honesty. Common sense. Define problems...then find solutions.
BUT I DONT LIKE REPUBLICAN POLITICAN.THEY ALWAYS SUCKING ARABS FOR OIL
what is your vote?

i like kasich in gop

416px-Governor_of_Ohio_John_Kasich_at_FITN_in_Nashua%2C_NH_by_Michael_Vadon_02_%28cropped%29.jpg

ARE YOU TRUMP FAN?
what is your vote?
What else are we going to buy from you? Cars? Cell phones? Airplanes? Heavy construction equipment? The good news is soon we will not need Arab oil...we will produce all we need right here.

So when are you going to hit Saudi?

I will vote for the person who calls together the Muslim nations and tells them to exterminate the terrorists among them. Offers our help to accomplish that task. But warn them that if they do not kill their terrorists they stand a very good chance of dying with them.

ARE YOU TRUMP FAN?
what is your vote?
What else are we going to buy from you? Cars? Cell phones? Airplanes? Heavy construction equipment? The good news is soon we will not need Arab oil...we will produce all we need right here.

So when are you going to hit Saudi?
we dont need hit suidi.our dogs will do it soon

I will vote for the person who calls together the Muslim nations and tells them to exterminate the terrorists among them. Offers our help to accomplish that task. But warn them that if they do not kill their terrorists they stand a very good chance of dying with them.

who is this cowboy ?

ARE YOU TRUMP FAN?
what is your vote?

i like kasich in gop

416px-Governor_of_Ohio_John_Kasich_at_FITN_in_Nashua%2C_NH_by_Michael_Vadon_02_%28cropped%29.jpg
I like Kasich...but he is making no progress in gaining supporters...if you believe the polls.

who is this cowboy ?
Maybe Trump. Maybe Christie. Maybe Cruz.
dont cruz please
i hate this guy :bowdown:

Iran: Saudis face 'divine revenge' for executing al-Nimr - BBC News
Iran: Saudis face 'divine revenge
Allah will not intervene...your Ayatollah will have to step up.

based on ayatollah : iran revolution gaurdian is god hands too

Do you believe that?

thats like saying Jesus sent the SEALS to kill bin laden.

thats like saying Jesus sent the SEALS to kill bin laden.
yes.it is..:boohoo:

based on vali-faghi theory in shite
he is vali-faghih. vali faghi is vise president of imam-zaman
who is imam-zaman? he is like jesus in shite.
he is alive.but he is in other world like jesus.and he come back in armagdon.like jesus
based on shite
jesus is in imam-zaman army when he come back to earth at armegdon and jesus pray behind imam-zaman
he is vice president of imam-zaman and jesus : khamenei army is god army too
:dance:

Forum List

Back