Iran

O boy! I can see we in the west have a lot of work ahead of us.

please explain it
A lot of work trying to get you Muslims to separate church and state. I understand you are a product of your education...and your education tells you to see everything through your religious training. You need to get away from that. Let Allah guide your personal life...let good human law ( like the US Constitution) guide your political and international affairs. God gives us free will to choose between good and evil. He has given us guidelines to create just laws. But He is not going to do the work for us. We have to do it ourselves.

i dont believe this too.i just telling information.
it is what iranian regime fan and hezbollah and ahmadinejad and ..... believe .........
Ok...,but that regime will ... soon?...send you to give your life to defend the Shia version of Allah against the suni version of Allah...all the time hiding the fact that it is all just to keep their fat asses in power.
thet cant.because extremist have just 3 million vote in iran
you dont about power war in iran
iran have 3 unofficial party now.anrd they are in war
1: extremsit
+ ahmadinejad+ mesbah + jalili
Ayatollah-Mohammad-Taqi-Mesbah-Yazdi-Saeed-Jalili.jpg

2:right or consertative
like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

3:left-reformer-....

5246_348.jpg

he is granson of khomeini.
197506969.jpg
Of all these...who is ready to make peace with Israel?

please explain it
A lot of work trying to get you Muslims to separate church and state. I understand you are a product of your education...and your education tells you to see everything through your religious training. You need to get away from that. Let Allah guide your personal life...let good human law ( like the US Constitution) guide your political and international affairs. God gives us free will to choose between good and evil. He has given us guidelines to create just laws. But He is not going to do the work for us. We have to do it ourselves.

it is what iranian regime fan and hezbollah and ahmadinejad and ..... believe .........
Ok...,but that regime will ... soon?...send you to give your life to defend the Shia version of Allah against the suni version of Allah...all the time hiding the fact that it is all just to keep their fat asses in power.

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

most reformer havnt big problem with israel. but
nobody can talk about it. because its regime red-line.its like forbidden love lol
but bad is better than very bad
reformer is ready to make peace with usa and ignore(ceasefire) with israel
even zarif shake-hand with obama and walking zarif with kerry was very big trajedy for redliner
all extremic media and politican attacked goverment for that.we had some protest for that
only for this :
Iranian sources confirm Zarif, Obama handshake - Al-Monitor
Iranian sources confirm Zarif, Obama handshake - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
79873_748.jpg

extremist attacked zarif for walking with kerry and you think that ...................

zarif in parliman after reaction for walking with kerry
ed6biq9smd76fnytj5rk1.jpg

Last edited:
please explain it

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

Aga Khan IV, signatory of the Amman Message, spiritual head of the Nizari (persian) Shiites

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

Aga Khan IV, signatory of the Amman Message, spiritual head of the Nizari (persian) Shiites
What does Aga do for a living?

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

who is he ?

I will vote for the person who calls together the Muslim nations and tells them to exterminate the terrorists among them. Offers our help to accomplish that task. But warn them that if they do not kill their terrorists they stand a very good chance of dying with them.
Iran: Saudis face 'divine revenge' for executing al-Nimr - BBC News
Iran: Saudis face 'divine revenge

Four countries have closed Iranian embassies so far

Hezbullah (iran) has attacked Israel source?

Russia is willing to mediate between Iran and Saudi
and
Iran is burning dolls over lack of hijab

...........China stock market crashed
Four countries have closed Iranian embassies so far
4 country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
one of them is bahrain
you must be smart for finding bahrain in map.
even toilet is bigger than bahrain
map-of-meiddel-east-350-x-294.jpg

+bahrain was for us.and bahrian will back to us from arab terrorist

+ sudan is other country.where is sudan? i dont know about this country
i just google it and see this :
373744_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg
0aa84d33-eb65-4d75-9832-70bbd150b46d-2060x1236.jpeg
Obama owns some condos there...

Have to leave for a while...don't start the war till I get back!

this missle is ready for suidi

251362_781.jpg
251364_571.jpg
251363_216.jpg
251365_270.jpg
251366_497.jpg
251367_302.jpg

and you have no concept of the war you are advocating or the effect it will have on the world, let alone your own people.

you are still in the sweet spot of dying for your country.

Saudi had the right to execute the prisoners and Iran did not have the right to attack the embassy.

Countries are down grading the Iran embassies in their countries, but shutting down Iran embassies might come for them as well. 4 embassies closed and might be more by the end of the end of the day/week.

I wonder how war will effect this years hajj.

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

international investment and development, philanthropy, charity organization for children and peace. He is the hereditary shiite spiritual leader as well as one of the riches men in the world. Long list of awards, honors and degrees in the west. He inherited the title and position from his grandfather.

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

international investment and development, philanthropy, charity organization for children and peace. He is the hereditary shiite spiritual leader as well as one of the riches men in the world. Long list of awards, honors and degrees in the west. He inherited the title and position from his grandfather.
With that record Iran can have peace with Israel and truly dismantle their nuke program.

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

who is he ?

Why am not surprised you don't know Shah Karim Al Husseini Aga Khan, direct descendant of the prophet and a shiite Imam that has spend most of his life to end global poverty, improve the status of women and peace. Why should you be expected to know these things?

Aga Khan Development Network, Aga Khan University (AKU), the University of Central Asia (UCA), the for-profit Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), the Aga Khan Trust for Culture (AKTC), the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF), the Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS), the Aga Khan Education Services (AKES), the Aga Khan Planning and Building Services (AKPBS), and the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM), Aga Khan Award for Architecture (AKAA), Institute of Ismaili Studies, Focus Humanitarian Assistance (FOCUS)

Beside posting pictures for Iranian PR and hate for Saudi, what do you know?

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

who is he ?

Why am not surprised you don't know Shah Karim Al Husseini Aga Khan, direct descendant of the prophet and a shiite Imam that has spend most of his life to end global poverty, improve the status of women and peace. Why should you be expected to know these things?

Aga Khan Development Network, Aga Khan University (AKU), the University of Central Asia (UCA), the for-profit Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), the Aga Khan Trust for Culture (AKTC), the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF), the Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS), the Aga Khan Education Services (AKES), the Aga Khan Planning and Building Services (AKPBS), and the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM), Aga Khan Award for Architecture (AKAA), Institute of Ismaili Studies, Focus Humanitarian Assistance (FOCUS)

Beside posting pictures for Iranian PR and hate for Saudi, what do you know?
Is this the same Aga?

Aga Khan IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

251362_781.jpg
251364_571.jpg
251363_216.jpg
251365_270.jpg
251366_497.jpg
251367_302.jpg

and you have no concept of the war you are advocating or the effect it will have on the world, let alone your own people.

Saudi had the right to execute the prisoners and Iran did not have the right to attack the embassy.

Countries are down grading the Iran embassies in their countries, but shutting down Iran embassies might come for them as well. 4 embassies closed and might be more by the end of the end of the day/week.

IRAN NEVER ATTACK TO EMBASSY
SOME PROTESTER DID IT
and they are in jail now
are you f.. arab? or you just like suck arabs?
no care
european people and usa democrat and russia and china are with us
i dont care fu.. arab country
just read european newspaper
they hate suidi

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

he is fake prophet
he is arab
i dont care this liar cheater

251362_781.jpg
251364_571.jpg
251363_216.jpg
251365_270.jpg
251366_497.jpg
251367_302.jpg

SOME PROTESTER DID IT
and they are in jail now
no care
they hate suidi

This is your reformist Iran

Persecution of Christian Converts Continues under Rouhani

I read news from more than 100 paper around the world every day. Right now Europe has concerns about all muslims, but with Iran backing assad, there is little love of Iran. Willingness to lift sanctions does not mean they care for Iran or it's people. It is not for love of Iran, but economics and helping European companies.

EU has consistently condemn Iran with every embassy attack.
The execution was not of an Iranian cleric, but a Saudi. Iran does not dictate to Saudi haw to run their legal system. If Iran wants to focus on punishment, they should fix their own system.

like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

5246_348.jpg

197506969.jpg

he is fake prophet
he is arab

Kahak Qom Iran

a liar? a cheat? He has helped people from around the world and believes in peace

and you talk about the zaman/mahdi

he is fake prophet
he is arab

Kahak Qom Iran

a liar? a cheat? He has helped people from around the world and believes in peace

are you believe that he is prophet?
is he holy man?

251362_781.jpg
251364_571.jpg
251363_216.jpg
251365_270.jpg
251366_497.jpg
251367_302.jpg

SOME PROTESTER DID IT
and they are in jail now
no care
they hate suidi

This is your reformist Iran

Persecution of Christian Converts Continues under Rouhani

I read news from more than 100 paper around the world every day. Right now Europe has concerns about all muslims, but with Iran backing assad, there is little love of Iran. Willingness to lift sanctions does not mean they care for Iran or it's people. It is not for love of Iran, but economics and helping European companies.

EU has consistently condemn Iran with every embassy attack.
The execution was not of an Iranian cleric, but a Saudi. Iran does not dictate to Saudi haw to run their legal system. If Iran wants to focus on punishment, they should fix their own system.
rouhani isnt king or superme leader
head of the judicial system isnt his job
like your president
this man is head of the judicial system and he is consertative
Sadeq Larijani
Larijani1.jpg

he is fake prophet
he is arab

Kahak Qom Iran

are you believe that he is prophet?
is he holy man?

I don't believe in prophets. I believe in the work of good people and speak out against bad.

Shiites believe he is a spiritual leader and direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed.

He is well spoken, well educated and cares about his faith and the betterment world for all people. As far as Islam, he makes a better example than most so called leaders out there and puts his money where his mouth is. He understand the modern world and works for peace and education. He is not out to declare war or spread hate. He is out there helping others. He works hard and spend much of his wealth in peaceful ways to improve the lives of the poor and abused.

You did not know who or what he is and yet you seek for even the most ridiculous ways to attack him.

Arab! False Prophet! Liar! Cheat! But you had not heard his name, did not know where his family was from till today and yet you are claim to be shiite. I'm baffled that muslims don't know more about him. I'm still always astounded by how much so many muslims don't know, and after so many decades I know I shouldn't be.

Forum List

Back