2:right or consertative
like larijanis brothers.

Speaker of the parliman
2179563_118.jpg

3:left-reformer-....

5246_348.jpg

he is granson of khomeini.
197506969.jpg
Of all these...who is ready to make peace with Israel?

Aga Khan IV, signatory of the Amman Message, spiritual head of the Nizari (persian) Shiites
What does Aga do for a living?

international investment and development, philanthropy, charity organization for children and peace. He is the hereditary shiite spiritual leader as well as one of the riches men in the world. Long list of awards, honors and degrees in the west. He inherited the title and position from his grandfather.
With that record Iran can have peace with Israel and truly dismantle their nuke program.

Iran has four IRBM capable of nuclear war head in underground city. The IRMB is a violation of the UNSC resolution.

Aga Khan IV, signatory of the Amman Message, spiritual head of the Nizari (persian) Shiites

international investment and development, philanthropy, charity organization for children and peace. He is the hereditary shiite spiritual leader as well as one of the riches men in the world. Long list of awards, honors and degrees in the west. He inherited the title and position from his grandfather.
With that record Iran can have peace with Israel and truly dismantle their nuke program.

Iran has four IRBM capable of nuclear war head in underground city. The IRMB is a violation of the UNSC resolution.
And Obama is doing nothing about it...wassup with that?

are you know better than un atomic energy commission?
do you know what is it : k=1/2 m v^2
it is first physic formule .but im sure that you dont know it

And Obama is doing nothing about it...wassup with that?

th

Surely you jest. They couldn't find a falafel in Teheran.

!!!! OMG !!!!

Can you any more blind, deaf and dumb about your own country?

13941015000740_PhotoI.jpg

Farsnews

Defiant Iran Unveils Second Underground Missile Depot

How is it that so many know so much more about Iran and you come here and try to post "pretty picture" and even misrepresent those images to give the impression Iran is best place in the world for jews, christians, kurds, women, etc.

You don't know your country, you don't know your faith.......... What do you know?

You don't even watch your own state TV
I don't have to be an expert in kinetic energy to know what an emad is capable of or it's range

You didn't think I knew what the formula was?

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

How is it that so many know so much more about Iran and you come here and try to post "pretty picture" and even misrepresent those images to give the impression Iran is best place in the world for jews, christians, kurds, women, etc.

You don't know your country, you don't know your faith.......... What do you know?

I don't have to be an expert in kinetic energy to know what an emad is capable of or it's range

Iran has four IRBM capable of nuclear war head in underground city

this missile?
nuclear war?
related?

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

Aris...Davi and I shared information about ourselves. Do you care to? Are you Muslim?

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

this missile?
nuclear war?
related?

Iran does not need and ICBM or a missile with ten nuclear war heads to be a threat or in violation to UNSC resolution

Iran has already tested a range of 1700 kilometers.

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

this missile?
nuclear war?
related?

Iran does not need and ICBM or a missile with ten nuclear war heads to be a threat or in violation to UNSC resolution

1:gun can use X AND Y BULLET
2:Y IS FORBIDDEN
3:X ISNT FORBIDDEN
FACT : YOU CAN HAVE THIS GUN UNTIL YOU DONT USE Y BULLET
FACT:IF GUN CAN USE ONLY Y.THEN YOU CAN BANNED IT

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

Aris...Davi and I shared information about ourselves. Do you care to? Are you Muslim?

No I am not religious. I am opposed to the hypocrisy and ignorance. I grew up and worked in the middle east. I have not been back since '84. I still have family and friends there.

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

No I am not religious. I am opposed to the hypocrisy and ignorance. I grew up and worked in the middle east. I have not been back since '84. I still have family and friends there.
So do you support reform of the Muslim faith...similar to the New Testament of Christianity? Your not being religious does not eliminate the need for those who are to fix their problems....

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

this missile?
nuclear war?
related?

That can be deceptive Davi. It's perhaps easier to develope the missile while your working on the nuke to put on it.

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

this missile?
nuclear war?
related?

That can be deceptive Davi. It's perhaps easier to develope the missile while your working on the nuke to put on it.
sorry.but im not davi
my name is danyal .danyal in english is daniel.you can call me dani. my friend called me too.sorry again

maybe you arent wrong .but we havnt any choice.
for example if country like suidi will attack iran.we can attack suidi only with this missles(off cource without nuclear weapon).
because suidi isnt close to us

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

So do you support reform of the Muslim faith...similar to the New Testament of Christianity? Your not being religious does not eliminate the need for those who are to fix their problems....

Reform is long over due. Islam has gone through reforms before, so it is nothing new or that can't be done.

Pendulum have constantly been swinging back and forth. There are two major branches and at least 73 sect and 50 different versions of the quran, many of which are mentioned in the hadiths.

Islam has gone through constant changes over the last 1400 years.

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

this missile?
nuclear war?
related?

sorry.but im not davi
my name is danyal .danyal in english is daniel.you can call me dani. my friend called me too.sorry again

maybe you arent wrong .but we havnt any choice.
for example if country like suidi will attack iran.we can attack suidi only with this missles(off cource without nuclear weapon).
because suidi isnt close to us

370 kilometers

Such a great distance, not like it's half way around the globe.

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

Reform is long over due. Islam has gone through reforms before, so it is nothing new or that can't be done.

Pendulum have constantly been swinging back and forth. There are two major branches and at least 73 sect and 50 different versions of the quran, many of which are mentioned in the hadiths.

I'm no expert...but they seem to have ended up in the same place...killing each other...

!!!! OMG !!!!

Farsnews

Link about Islamic reform

Late Nineteenth-Century Islamic Reform Movements:

Matsumoto Masumi on Islamic Reform Movement in 19th Century China

Islamic Modernism and Islamic Revival - Oxford Islamic Studies Online

Muslim Reform Movement and Zuhdi Jasser Declare "Jihad Against Jihad"

Muslim Reform Movement

As Muslim women, we actually ask you not to wear the hijab in the name of interfaith solidarity

The Muslim Reform Movement Plays Fantasy Islam

Forum List

Back