Iran

userupload_2013_8723597511452099361.571.jpg
I'm trying to be receptive to all views...but that is a wee bit skewed. I hope you and Sunni man and aris2chat continue your battle...it is interesting...and no beheadings yet...

I'm trying to be receptive to all views...but that is a wee bit skewed. I hope you and Sunni man and aris2chat continue your battle...it is interesting...and no beheadings yet...
im just in danger for beheading
By whom?
Sunni man :badgrin:
More concerned with sunniman or your leaders?

Sunniman isn't going to behead anyone, I'd trust him with your head

From the OP's link:

If implemented properly, the JCPOA will prevent the development of an Iranian nuclear bomb.

Most glossy propaganda from the good little Iranian.

They really did a number brainwashing you to spout this.

LOL

You can love your country, but that does not we have to. You should be more honest and realistic in examining your country. You don't live in OZ and we are not going to trip down the yellow brick road with you.

LOL

You can love your country, but that does not we have to. You should be more honest and realistic in examining your country. You don't live in OZ and we are not going to trip down the yellow brick road with you.
I don't know...I would cut Davi a little slack....the pictures he shows may be a bit skewed...but i am not sure they are pictures the Ayatollah would post....?

Battle?? Discussion.

OK, Dani is a bit annoying with all his rosy pictures and a bit blind to what is happening in Iran, but it is his country.

I've been there, before the revolution. Now it is very different, but then most places have changed a lot.

You though I was sharpening my sword?
LOL

Battle?? Discussion.

OK, Dani is a bit annoying with all his rosy pictures and a bit blind to what is happening in Iran, but it is his country.

I've been there, before the revolution. Now it is very different, but then most places have changed a lot.

You though I was sharpening my sword?
LOL
Is it better or worse since the revolution...and in what important ways?

LOL

I don't know...I would cut Davi a little slack....the pictures he shows may be a bit skewed...but i am not sure they are pictures the Ayatollah would post....?
this picture made it by regime fan in other (persian) forum.we called them basiji
its not my view

Forum List

Back