🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iranian aid ship sales to Gaza today

Many of the 650,000 to 750,000 Palestinian-Arabs like these fled their homes in 1948 clutching deeds to land that had been in their families for generations.

Some left at the urging of Arab authorities and others at the tip of an Israeli bayonet, but all those who owned land in "Palestine" at the time the "State of Israel" was (re) born had legal right to their land or just compensation from those who took the land by force.

Since the borders of most "countries" in the Middle East were drawn by colonial powers (England and France) at the end of WWI, it's probably a distinction without a difference trying to decide if "Palestine" or "Israel" existed first.

The term "Israelite" in the bible does not denote a Nationality or a Country you dumbfuck. Only a fucking complete reject like you could claim the arbitrarily designated country of Israel that displaced people already living there is a "benefactor." I also never compared the USA to the mideast you lying ****.

Really? So some other bentdick wrote this?
"It doesn't matter if palestine existed as a "country" or not because it does not remove the fact people living in the Palestinian region were displaced by the arbitrary creation of Israel. North America is not a country but a region so I guess you wouldn't bitch if a new nation was created in North America because after all.....it's only a region."

Israelite: The word designates the descendants of the Patriarch Jacob, or Israel. It corresponds to the Hebrew appellation "children of Israel", a name by which — together with the simple form "Israel" — the chosen people usually called themselves in Old-Testament times. (CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Israel)

Israelite Kings Date Chart
So how do you have a King if the term doesn't denote a country or a people?

Dumbfuck.

You are one stoopid dishonest shitball. Of course "Israelite" denotes a people but Israel was never a country or a nation before 1948 you dishonest assweasel. I never said the term doesn't denote a people. Now scoot along back to your corner.

Jerusalem was not in the old Kingdom of Israel. So...

Some left at the urging of Arab authorities...

There is no evidence of this.

In fact, Zionist and Western communications centers picked up (and recorded!) instructions from Arab leaders in Jordan and Damascus telling Palestinians to remain in their homes.

The Zionist pograms and massacres during Plan Dalet are what sent large numbers of civilian families fleeing.

But you are are correct that Palestinians who fled the war have the right to return to their property, no matter who won.

Even if they had just gone to France on vacation during the conflict, civilians have the absolute right under internationally-recognized laws of war to return to their homes, or receive fair compensation for their lost property.

Mocking is all you have. You have a hard time answering real questions. Stick your head back in the sand.

You have no more "real questions" than you do "real sources", dick licker. Quick! Find some evidence that Obama is a commie kenyan at WORLD NET DAILY!

:rofl:

:lol:

:eusa_pray:

:clap2:

I'm still waiting for your post that shows my wrong. I'm counting on you. C'mon. Show us what you have instead of childish emoticons.

I'm still waiting for your post that shows my wrong. I'm counting on you. C'mon. Show us what you have instead of childish emoticons.

It's damn simple. If there are no Palestinians on the claim there was never a "Country" of Palestine then there were no Israelites before 1948 since Israel had never been a country. There is also a rich history of Palestine you dishonest fucks keep ignoring:

Geography of Palestine - Oxford Biblical Studies Online

But Israel had been a country. You lying piece of shit.

That must be why you're so quick to post a link eh? Fucking douche.

It's damn simple. If there are no Palestinians on the claim there was never a "Country" of Palestine then there were no Israelites before 1948 since Israel had never been a country. There is also a rich history of Palestine you dishonest fucks keep ignoring:

Israel did not exist before 1948? I will have to notify all historians about that one, I am sure they will be astounded that Isreal was not conquered by Rome.

You know, I tried to tell him. But.....Buy em books, send em to school, and they eat the teacher.

Israel and Palestine have very similar histories but dishonest fucks like you want to pretend otherwise.

Israel did not exist before 1948? I will have to notify all historians about that one, I am sure they will be astounded that Isreal was not conquered by Rome.

You know, I tried to tell him. But.....Buy em books, send em to school, and they eat the teacher.

Israel and Palestine have very similar histories but dishonest fucks like you want to pretend otherwise.

Bentdick, I am not dishonest, I have provided you with links showing the Government of Israel a thousand years before Christ. You have showed me a few maps of a region. Now tell us again about who has been the leader of the country of Palestine. And when. You really should be honest with your evaluations some times, I really do get tired of your constant chants of Liar.

You have no more "real questions" than you do "real sources", dick licker. Quick! Find some evidence that Obama is a commie kenyan at WORLD NET DAILY!

:rofl:

:eusa_pray:

:clap2:

Only a dumb fuck like you would need a link. It's common knowledge. You really should find a new hobby. Something you can handle.

"Israel first became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam"!
History & Geography of Israel & Palestine. Also... Zionism, Refugees, PLO, Terrorism, Arab-Israeli Conflict

Bentdick, I am not dishonest, I have provided you with links showing the Government of Israel a thousand years before Christ. You have showed me a few maps of a region. Now tell us again about who has been the leader of the country of Palestine. And when. You really should be honest with your evaluations some times, I really do get tired of your constant chants of Liar.

Pay attention Private **** Cheese: Israel and Palestine share the similar history of describing regions and peoples and at no time was either a "Country" by modern standards. You're so fucking dumb you don't realize when speaking of the history of Israel that the term "Nation" references a culture and not a Nation as in the US. You know the map that showed Palestine as having specific borders that I posted? That was run by the British government you dumbfuck. Keep embarrassing yourself bitch.....

Only a dumb fuck like you would need a link. It's common knowledge. You really should find a new hobby. Something you can handle.

"Israel first became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam"!
History & Geography of Israel & Palestine. Also... Zionism, Refugees, PLO, Terrorism, Arab-Israeli Conflict

Oh you poor poor stoopid bitch. The term "Nation" references a culture and not an actual Nation with defined geographical borders. It is you who does not possess basic information and you're too ignorant, arrogant, and dishonest to admit it.

Oh you poor poor stoopid bitch. The term "Nation" references a culture and not an actual Nation with defined geographical borders. It is you who does not possess basic information and you're too ignorant, arrogant, and dishonest to admit it.

Oh you insane empty scrote. Every time you open your mouth you spill out lies while flies buzz around your nostrils. You're the spawn of a jackel and a hyena. You sit down when you piss and you're so fucking stupid that you have to look down at the toilet every time you get up to see what's in there.

Israel did have borders. Where in the hell do you get this idea that Israel was just a "culture" and not a nation with defined borders?

Last edited:

Oh you insane empty scrote. Every time you open your mouth you spill out lies while flies buzz around your nostrils. You're the spawn of a jackel and a hyena. You sit down when you piss and you're so fucking stupid that you have to look down at the toilet every time you get up to see what's in there.

Israel did have borders. Where in the hell do you get this idea that Israel was just a "culture" and not a nation with defined borders?

You ever heard of the 12 Tribes of Israel you dumbfuck? They occupied regions.......Israel was not a "Nation" in the modern use of the word. You really should try to do some 101 because you are Ollie-style embarrassing the hell out of yourself.

You ever heard of the 12 Tribes of Israel you dumbfuck? They occupied regions.......Israel was not a "Nation" in the modern use of the word. You really should try to do some 101 because you are Ollie-style embarrassing the hell out of yourself.

We're not talking about "modern use of the word". We're talking about history and history tells us Israel was a nation. The fact that you want to set the definition means nothing. You do not determine what is a nation and what isn't.

Who the fuck are you? You lame brained, egg sucking, big dumb poopy pants.

We're not talking about "modern use of the word". We're talking about history and history tells us Israel was a nation. The fact that you want to set the definition means nothing. You do not determine what is a nation and what isn't.

Pay attention you dumb cocksucking ****. Private Ollie demanded to see a modern map of Palestine as a country so some of us pointed out there was no country of Israel prior to the UN mandate you ignorant fuck.

Pay attention you dumb cocksucking ****. Private Ollie demanded to see a modern map of Palestine as a country so some of us pointed out there was no country of Israel prior to the UN mandate you ignorant fuck.

There most certainly was a nation of Israel over 3000 years ago. There was also a nation called Syria and a nation called Lebanon.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you drunk?

There most certainly was a nation of Israel over 3000 years ago. There was also a nation called Syria and a nation called Lebanon.

Then by your logic there was a nation of Palestine dating back just as far. Or are you completely ignorant of the fact the Old Testament speaks of a relationship between Palestinians and Abraham?

Then by your logic there was a nation of Palestine dating back just as far. Or are you completely ignorant of the fact the Old Testament speaks of a relationship between Palestinians and Abraham?

My logic is history. There was never a nation called "Palestine". There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They are all Arabs and the Arabs came out of Abraham just like the Jews did. Dumb shit.

The fact is both parties have an equal right to that land and have co-existed there in the past. But ever since that violence preaching, pedophilia loving megalomaniac came along in the 6th century, preaching religious fascism and intollerance, the palestinians have been brainwashed into believing that co-existance is not possible, only elimination of the "enemy".

Forum List

Back