Iran's economy has crashed.

The country's misery index ratings are approaching that of Venezuela.........Inflation through the roof.........and massive reduction on oil production.

The Sanctions have brought Iran to it's knees...........why the current acts of desperation.

Take a look.

Iran's 'Misery Index' Up As Production And Oil Exports Crash

Yes sanctions work so well. Russia will be leaving Ukraine any day now.

Cuba will be coming around any day now.

North Korea will give up its dictatorship any day now.

I’m sure Iran will be calling tomorrow.
How are they going to buy shit without the money......huh........

They are broke and screwed financially now...........but thanks for playing.

Let me save time here. Just as with those other countries, the US is going to lose.

The country's misery index ratings are approaching that of Venezuela.........Inflation through the roof.........and massive reduction on oil production.

The Sanctions have brought Iran to it's knees...........why the current acts of desperation.

Take a look.

Well at least we are not supporting all these despots like obozo did.....

inheritance-law-in-quran-4-11-allah-instructs-you-concerning-your-17395426.png

Oh.......such a wonderful leadership in Iran..............

stoningpic.jpg

The day the Mullahs of Iran are thrown out of power would be the best thing that ever happened to the country since the Shah.

Their people are revolting because they are SICK OF IT..........They are sick of the Morality police.........oh.......you showed a long finger nail. Iran is run by a bunch of 7th Century mentality MENTAL MIDGETS.

Didn't Saudi Arabia a few years back kill more by public execution than Iran had?
I do recall reading that.
Saudis are supposed to be our Allies.

I didn't want you insane jerks to get involved in Mid-East affairs.

You just had to, because you are OCD twerps, idiots, maniacs, violent predators, and everything else wrong with the World.

You already fudged up World opinion with invading Iraq,
this
time you'll be less popular, against a bigger & more heavily backed Iran.

This isn't child's play,
Go play with your G.I Joes else where, we don't need to maim, and mass murder a whole lot more people.

It's a shame that the people have to suffer so much.

No, it really isn't.

These stupid fucks have had CENTURIES to stop living like barbarians and to stop electing or allowing leaders to lead them down the path of 14th century losers.

Lie in the bed you made

Yeah, it really is.

Not everybody is responsible.

Like for example, I shouldn't be held responsible for the USA Neocon mass murders, just because of a lot of very primitive doofs
especially Southerners tend to support such ideals.
Expectedly, leftist America-Haters do double duty as a mouthpiece for terrorists.

Hardly, I hate scum of the Earth, and a lot of Americans unfortunately fit that bill, especially Protestant Americans & Kosher Americans.

Hardly, I'm no Leftist,

I didn't want the Islamic refugees here,
considering
that every Islamic terrorist was living in the USA.

But, you & your Neocons bombed & waged war causing more refugees in the MENA countries.

You're certainly not very bright, or sane.

PS.
You're a mouth piece for the Globalists.

They want you to think mass murdering Right-Wing Islamist Nationalists like Iran who are relatively peaceful is so urgent, meanwhile,
the USA has murdered millions in the Mid-East.

Why? Obviously to benefit the Globalists.

BTW, Terrorists are so hated by Globalists, because they hate the idea of people fighting back against government.
Then
there's that the Globalists are mostly Kosher & they want dumb f*cks like you to kill or be killed for the Zion.

OK now we all see your point.....

It's all the Jews fault...………..

No, it really isn't.

These stupid fucks have had CENTURIES to stop living like barbarians and to stop electing or allowing leaders to lead them down the path of 14th century losers.

Lie in the bed you made

Yeah, it really is.

for more of this stuff---visit the DELERIUM TREMENS wards of the very large hospitals in Brooklyn, NY

Like for example, I shouldn't be held responsible for the USA Neocon mass murders, just because of a lot of very primitive doofs
Expectedly, leftist America-Haters do double duty as a mouthpiece for terrorists.

Hardly, I hate scum of the Earth, and a lot of Americans unfortunately fit that bill, especially Protestant Americans & Kosher Americans.

Hardly, I'm no Leftist,

considering

But, you & your Neocons bombed & waged war causing more refugees in the MENA countries.

PS.

They want you to think mass murdering Right-Wing Islamist Nationalists like Iran who are relatively peaceful is so urgent, meanwhile,

BTW, Terrorists are so hated by Globalists, because they hate the idea of people fighting back against government.
Then
there's that the Globalists are mostly Kosher & they want dumb f*cks like you to kill or be killed for the Zion.

..The day they threw the Shah from power was the worst thing they ever did...

Indeed, rebelling peasants removing their loyal US puppet dictator and nationalizing the oil fields.... a day that will live in infamy....

Sad!

:banana:
Perhaps you should go there and become part of the MORALITY POLICE.

So if you see fingernail polish on a woman's hand.......you can drag her to jail and fine her $50 a nail...........for being SO EVIL.........

They must also promise to never do it again and sign a letter of promise.............

Oh......you want to get married there................The grooms family wants to verify you are pure under the law............you fail it.........you are buried up to your neck and then stoned to death...........Yeah........in the law now there.

What a GREAT PLACE...............so good they got rid of the ways under the Shah.

No, it really isn't.

Lie in the bed you made

Yeah, it really is.

Hardly, I'm no Leftist,

considering

PS.

Then

You idiots are trained to the T to be retarded.

A.) I mentioned Protestants too.

B.) Yes, Protestants & Kosher people are pushing for war with Iran.

C.) We Catholics usually aren't like this, especially not in Europe, if a Catholic is foaming at the mouth for war with Iran, it's usually because he's listening to spawns of Satan, AKA Protestants & the Synagogue of Satan.

Take a look.

Well at least we are not supporting all these despots like obozo did.....

Your kidding right? You mean like Trumps support of all of those despots that killed Americans, while Obama was the one that put real sanctions on them?

You cant possibly be that obtuse

No, it really isn't.

Lie in the bed you made

Yeah, it really is.

Hardly, I'm no Leftist,

considering

PS.

Then

You idiots are trained to the T to be retarded.

A.) I mentioned Protestants too.

B.) Yes, Protestants & Kosher people are pushing for war with Iran.

C.) We Catholics usually aren't like this, especially not in Europe, if a Catholic is foaming at the mouth for war with Iran, it's usually because he's listening to spawns of Satan, AKA Protestants & the Synagogue of Satan.

You are one twisted bigoted Tard....

stoningpic.jpg

The day the Mullahs of Iran are thrown out of power would be the best thing that ever happened to the country since the Shah.

Their people are revolting because they are SICK OF IT..........They are sick of the Morality police.........oh.......you showed a long finger nail. Iran is run by a bunch of 7th Century mentality MENTAL MIDGETS.

Didn't Saudi Arabia a few years back kill more by public execution than Iran had?

You just had to, because you are OCD twerps, idiots, maniacs, violent predators, and everything else wrong with the World.

this

This isn't child's play,
Go play with your G.I Joes else where, we don't need to maim, and mass murder a whole lot more people.

Up yours bro...........Yes Saudi is just as backwards as Iran.............I think we should fence in the region and turn it into a petting zoo. lol

They want JIHAD............well that isn't going to work out well for them.

The day the Mullahs lose power there ............their will be a SHOUT OF FREEDOM from the people of Iran. And they are FED UP..........The Mullahs know it.

You support this shit............get offended when I point out the abuses over there. OH WELL..........that's your problem.

..The day they threw the Shah from power was the worst thing they ever did...

Indeed, rebelling peasants removing their loyal US puppet dictator and nationalizing the oil fields.... a day that will live in infamy....

Sad!

:banana:
Perhaps you should go there and become part of the MORALITY POLICE.

So if you see fingernail polish on a woman's hand.......you can drag her to jail and fine her $50 a nail...........for being SO EVIL.........

They must also promise to never do it again and sign a letter of promise.............

Oh......you want to get married there................The grooms family wants to verify you are pure under the law............you fail it.........you are buried up to your neck and then stoned to death...........Yeah........in the law now there.

What a GREAT PLACE...............so good they got rid of the ways under the Shah.

Abrahamic religions besides Islam don't trreat women too good either.
Hasidim have gender segregation against the Constitution in the very USA,
and that's Kosher.

As for Christians, if you read the Bible, then Women are supposed to cover up in Womanly clothes, and some have, and still do, look at Amish or Nuns, among other examples.

The thing is a lot of Westerners today are violating religious laws.
They have become uber Secular.

That's exactly what the Globalists want,
they want you to think against God's Will.
They want you to be
as you are, a Secular person, who foams at the mouth wanting to mass murder people far away for following Abrahamic laws.

Iran is a threat to Globalists like you.
Others, not so much.

stoningpic.jpg

this

This isn't child's play,

Up yours bro...........Yes Saudi is just as backwards as Iran.............I think we should fence in the region and turn it into a petting zoo. lol

The day the Mullahs lose power there ............their will be a SHOUT OF FREEDOM from the people of Iran. And they are FED UP..........The Mullahs know it.

You support this shit............get offended when I point out the abuses over there. OH WELL..........that's your problem.

Isn't Al Qaeda Sunni & Iran Shiite?
Yeah,
Iran might be Shiite, but you are full of it.

To link Iran to 9/11, is simply dishonest.

not just a woman-------the "HOLY LEGAL" system moves its math onto NON MUSLIMS-------whose lives and testimony are worth a far smaller fraction than
that of a muslimah bitch. SO INTERESTING----muslims claim ALGEBRA--as
a muslim thing-------because it is SO USED in holy shariah jurisprudence. In fact---it is the hindus of india who developed algebra-------it is just the muslims who GRASPED onto the system, adapting it to a very weird system of "KISS THE ASS OF THE RAPIST PIG" Islamic supremacy. Little factoids------if a muslim kills you---(lets say you are ONLY a Christian) the entire penalty for the murderer can be something like 1/8 the "VALUE" of a muslim life (gawd knows---something like the value of 8 goats-----for YOU----one goat) Fret not----Zoroastrians are worth even less The 8 goat value on a muslim life applies ONLY to a murder----high class muslim on low class muslim----in most cases it is a
CAPITAL CRIME-------murder by non muslim on muslim is ALWAYS a capital crime with all properties confiscated and children enslaved. Murder by muslim on non muslim ------can be solved with a tiny fine (called blood money) ----but is usually JUSTFIED So far -----as far as I know----the "DEATH SENTENCES" placed on the murderers of DANIEL PEARL have not been carried out-----because a MUSLIM CANNOT BE EXECUTED FOR KILLING A JEW under the glorious SHARIAH LAW. Feel free to ask questions on the GLORIOUS SHARIAH law which the LIKES OF LINDA SARSOUR openly supports

Neda_Agha-Soltan.jpg

Shot and killed in 2009 for the Green movement against the election there..............The people in full revolt......put down by the gov't .........

The people demanding the end to the Laws from hell..................That is a decade old and the next protest will not be ..........peaceful...

stoningpic.jpg

this

This isn't child's play,

Isn't Al Qaeda Sunni & Iran Shiite?
Yeah,
Iran might be Shiite, but you are full of it.

To link Iran to 9/11, is simply dishonest.

I didn't link Iran to 9/11............I said they support terrorism ..........Terrorism isn't limited to Sunni or Shia.......both do it........why I showed you a video that I doubt you watched............

Because you are in need of a history lesson ............You are a dumb ass.........LOL

Take a look.

How are they going to buy shit without the money......huh........

They are broke and screwed financially now...........but thanks for playing.

Let me save time here. Just as with those other countries, the US is going to lose.
We never seem to tire of invading and getting kicked out of other countries. It`s become our national pastime.

Forum List

Back