Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

this puts the evil leadership in Iran on notice !! is this Trumps unorthodox strategy ?? hit the leaders ... without getting bogged down in another ground war ! is little rocket man in north Korea watching ?? this type of strength is the only thing that is respected by our enemies !
this type of strength is the only thing that is respected by our enemies !
This could be true. It is going to lead us into a real war, though, I fear.

this puts the evil leadership in Iran on notice !! is this Trumps unorthodox strategy ?? hit the leaders ... without getting bogged down in another ground war ! is little rocket man in north Korea watching ?? this type of strength is the only thing that is respected by our enemies !

Tramp declared war on Iran a long time ago with stiff sanctions and pulling out of the Iran Agreement.

sources leaking the attack was ordered by the president of the United States !!
Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no
US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!
Political reaction to Baghdad rocket attack killing Iranian general
Don’t stop until we reach Tehran.

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

Has anyone noticed how much conflict since Trump has been in office? No, it's not all his fault but so many dead deals with zero results. I say he knows jack shit, but he has idiot war mongers (Pompeeo, for instance) surrounding him that want nothing more than to attack Iran.

Killing this general was a terrible escalation and a needless provocation.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.

Trump is a tactical retard. He is going to fuck this up so bad.

I think everything will work out OK.....

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I say relax and let the man have his moment

I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.

Tramp declared war on Iran a long time ago with stiff sanctions and pulling out of the Iran Agreement.

Hardly.

President Trump only wants to make a REAL deal with Iran, and bring them back to the civilized world That's the whole purpose for Trump's Operation Tough Love last night

8E9D6037-012B-431C-9E63-4252E4C6819A.jpeg

Iran, Russia and Turkey during the Battle of Gog & Magog vs Israel

Ezekiel 38 & 39.

8e2d27d629bb30e62bce358ccab47b40_S.jpg

Americans, you took out an architerrorist with more blood on his hands than you could realize. Don't fall to cynical politics, the middle east is better with him gone.
Prove he is a terrorist.
Because he is recognized thru out the world as a terrorist.....don't lose sleep behind this guy taking a dirt nap.....the world is better off...
LOL. Really that’s your explanation? Tell me how many innocent civilians has he killed?

You are accepting the elite establishment’s lies. Get smarter.

Last edited:
its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !

roflmao

Iran's Khamenei Taunted Trump Before Soleimani Strike: 'You Can't Do Anything' | Breitbart

Iranian dictator Ayatollah Ali Khamenei tweeted Wednesday that the U.S. was powerless to respond to Iran’s attacks against American contractors, soldiers, and diplomats: “You can’t do anything,” he taunted President Donald Trump.​

OOOOOPPPPSSSS!

Democrats have still not learned this, so you cant really fault the Iranians entirely.

Dont pull the tail of the tiger Billionaire!

If so, then lets go!

The USA has more military power than the rest of the planet combined, and we sit on our ass letting these IRanian jackals get away with literal murder day in and day out.

Bomb them into the Stone Age!

Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no
Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.
Has anyone noticed how much conflict since Trump has been in office? No, it's not all his fault but so many dead deals with zero results. I say he knows jack shit, but he has idiot war mongers (Pompeeo, for instance) surrounding him that want nothing more than to attack Iran.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.

I say we should nuke Iran.....just because it feels good to say it.....

Turn them into glass....nuke them back to the stone age.....Turn their entire country into a black hole......saying these things feels empowering and liberating...

So actually doing it would definitely be super awesome...….Trump is a merciful person so he may not do it -- but it would totally be cool if he did it or if President Donald Jr. did it...

Last edited:
This is what the good citizens of Iraq think about it,

You're welcome Iraq.

Yea, I don't think Iraq likes Iran much.....I think they had a war not terribly long ago....I could be wrong tho….just kidding.....

Or course Iraqis are celebrating.....and then in other videos, depending on what side of the propaganda spectrum you happen to be on -- you can see videos of Iraqis painting Qassem's name on the embassy walls in support of Iran.....

I say pull out of Iraq.....if after nearly 20 years, Iran still have this level of influence there --- us being there isn't solving shit....

I say we should nuke Iran.....just because it feels good to say it.....

Turn them into glass....nuke them back to the stone age.....Turn their entire country into a black hole......saying these things feels empowering and liberating...

So actually doing it would definitely be super awesome...….Trump is a merciful person so he may not do it -- but it would totally cool if he did or if President Donald Jr. did it...

Maybe not nuke them, but I would consider sending a shit ton of small arms and explosives to the good citizens of Iran. We should disrupt them the way they do everyone else.

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.

How is it legal the Democrats are openly speaking like domestic terrorist?

I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.
No shit Sherlock, did you think of this while making a sandwich this morning?

Forum List

Back