Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

sources leaking the attack was ordered by the president of the United States !!
Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no
Killing this general was a terrible escalation and a needless provocation.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.
Trump is a tactical retard. He is going to fuck this up so bad.
I think everything will work out OK.....

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I say relax and let the man have his moment
I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.
This man is NOT the equivalent of our Secretary of State. He is a murderer who formulated terrorists attacks around the world and the murder of over 1,000 pro-democracy protesters in Iran. This is not complicated. He was planning an attack on Americans in the Middle-East. We took him out.

And 10,000+ are mourning him.
And millions are cheering quietly in their homes. The man who murders innocent protesters in the streets is dead. Are you mourning him? Sounds like you want to cry? If Obama did this you would be cheering.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !

roflmao

Iran's Khamenei Taunted Trump Before Soleimani Strike: 'You Can't Do Anything' | Breitbart

Iranian dictator Ayatollah Ali Khamenei tweeted Wednesday that the U.S. was powerless to respond to Iran’s attacks against American contractors, soldiers, and diplomats: “You can’t do anything,” he taunted President Donald Trump.​

OOOOOPPPPSSSS!

Democrats have still not learned this, so you cant really fault the Iranians entirely.

Dont pull the tail of the tiger Billionaire!
Don't fuck with the Donald.

this puts the evil leadership in Iran on notice !! is this Trumps unorthodox strategy ?? hit the leaders ... without getting bogged down in another ground war ! is little rocket man in north Korea watching ?? this type of strength is the only thing that is respected by our enemies !
this type of strength is the only thing that is respected by our enemies !
This could be true. It is going to lead us into a real war, though, I fear.
No fear. We have most powerful volunteer military in the world. Our men and women in uniform are highly motivated and understood the implications when they signed a contract and took an oath.

this puts the evil leadership in Iran on notice !! is this Trumps unorthodox strategy ?? hit the leaders ... without getting bogged down in another ground war ! is little rocket man in north Korea watching ?? this type of strength is the only thing that is respected by our enemies !
this type of strength is the only thing that is respected by our enemies !
This could be true. It is going to lead us into a real war, though, I fear.

Tramp declared war on Iran a long time ago with stiff sanctions and pulling out of the Iran Agreement.
The Iran agreement was shit. Gave concessions to a state sponsor of terrorism and allowed them to build a nuke...and get billions of $$$ for doing it. Fuck Iran.

Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no
Killing this general was a terrible escalation and a needless provocation.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.
This man is NOT the equivalent of our Secretary of State. He is a murderer who formulated terrorists attacks around the world and the murder of over 1,000 pro-democracy protesters in Iran. This is not complicated. He was planning an attack on Americans in the Middle-East. We took him out.

And many celebrating

And many celebrating

fine people on both sides??

And many celebrating

Everyone loves it when an evil person dies.

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.

Link?
I have provided the link for him severs times that it was a US operation and President Trump gave the green light for it. He refuses to recognize anything good about this President.

I have already recognized it...but I cannot go back and change the post I made before that information was made known.

Fuck, I gave Trump all the credit in the world for his quick reaction to the attack on the embassy and even defended his actions against those that tried to disparage it. Your willful ignorance is not a reflection on me.

And many celebrating

How was he evil?

Wonder where Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff's vehicles are right now? Hmmmmmm :eusa_think: oh well, just daydreaming I guess.:icon_lol:

And many celebrating

How was he evil?

Are you serious? You are asking how was Soleimani evil? Educate yourself! He has kept the middle east stirred up for decades!
Here, I’ll post a link to an in-depth article about him again, just for you-
The Shadow Commander

And many celebrating

How was he evil?

Are you serious? You are asking how was Soleimani evil? Educate yourself! He has kept the middle east stirred up for decades!
The Shadow Commander

Don’t mind her she’s a dem female she’s not very smart

And many celebrating

How was he evil?

You have got to be kidding me? Question is too stupid to deserve response.:290968001256257790-final:

And many celebrating

How was he evil?

The Shadow Commander

I refused to entertain her completely dumbassed question.

And many celebrating

How was he evil?

The Shadow Commander

I refused to entertain her completely dumbassed question.

I keep hoping... Lol

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.

To be sure. Killing folks always does. The only reservations I have about this is poll numbers will decied how we react to what's coming. Iran can't do anything real. What they can do is machine gun someone on the street in anytown USA and our weak polititions from the presidant on down not reacting because to do so would be a stinker in the polls.
Iran can't do anything real -- and they are a far more potent military threat than Iraq ever was....

However, we were still lied into a war with Iraq...…

My suggestion...do not let your sycophancy for party -- be it democrat or republican -- draw you into another war....

A war with Iran is wrong...no matter if it is a liberal who is saying it or a Trumper….

The only distinction I will make is......I was against Iraq from the beginning, so its harder for any new propaganda to work on me....seen it before.....

The only thing worse then a "party sycophant" is some stupid "Alex Jones/Rabid centrist" moron sneering down his nose at a person for voicing an opinion. In this case, you are the rabid centrist moron shooting for style points on a message board. You need to understand that anything you say is nothing but your opinion. So go fuck your self if that's what you need.

Second, there is no war with Iran. Sure, Iran has a capable military, but the fact is, they can not mobilize that military agains us. They can do what they always do which is give some kid $10,000 bucks to strap a bomb to his ass. We have drones for this very thing. We have drones so we do t have to send troops to go get these people. Not get locked into 20 years of war. I do agree, Iraq was a bad idea. I agree, Afghanistan was and IS a bad idea. Aside from specops guys, we should never have sent troops there in mass. Iran was given all kinds of shot to behave, the last thing being a literal pile of cash and they kept on. This was handled properly and this is how Saddam and his sons should have been dealt with.

There were no lies. The man who got smoked has a long documented history of being a guy who needed killing.

A man could be responsible for blowing up hundreds of Americans and Democrats will side with the terrorist over trump ,, sick

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.

To be sure. Killing folks always does. The only reservations I have about this is poll numbers will decied how we react to what's coming. Iran can't do anything real. What they can do is machine gun someone on the street in anytown USA and our weak polititions from the presidant on down not reacting because to do so would be a stinker in the polls.
Iran can't do anything real -- and they are a far more potent military threat than Iraq ever was....

However, we were still lied into a war with Iraq...…

My suggestion...do not let your sycophancy for party -- be it democrat or republican -- draw you into another war....

A war with Iran is wrong...no matter if it is a liberal who is saying it or a Trumper….

The only distinction I will make is......I was against Iraq from the beginning, so its harder for any new propaganda to work on me....seen it before.....

The only thing worse then a "party sycophant" is some stupid "Alex Jones/Rabid centrist" moron sneering down his nose at a person for voicing an opinion. In this case, you are the rabid centrist moron shooting for style points on a message board. You need to understand that anything you say is nothing but your opinion. So go fuck your self if that's what you need.

Second, there is no war with Iran. Sure, Iran has a capable military, but the fact is, they can not mobilize that military agains us. They can do what they always do which is give some kid $10,000 bucks to strap a bomb to his ass. We have drones for this very thing. We have drones so we do t have to send troops to go get these people. Not get locked into 20 years of war. I do agree, Iraq was a bad idea. I agree, Afghanistan was and IS a bad idea. Aside from specops guys, we should never have sent troops there in mass. Iran was given all kinds of shot to behave, the last thing being a literal pile of cash and they kept on. This was handled properly and this is how Saddam and his sons should have been dealt with.

There were no lies. The man who got smoked has a long documented history of being a guy who needed killing.
General Salami needed to be sliced up long time ago.

Forum List

Back