Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no
I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.
Oh there will be consequences. None will be good for the American or Iranian people, but the ruling class will be happy.
How many Americans is this guy responsible for blowing off limbs and killing

Probably not as many as the United States military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh so Americans deserved it.. you have a very bad future lol

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!
Political reaction to Baghdad rocket attack killing Iranian general
Don’t stop until we reach Tehran.

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

You are the reason for the second amendment

When was the last time the US put sanctions on Pakistan?? Why would you want the 2nd amendment, I live in the US and was born here, I'm white to boot.

Listen pea brain go away

Donald Trump tweets:

Nov. 29, 2011: “In order to get elected, Barack Obama will start a war with Iran.”

Oct. 6, 2012: “Now that Obama’s numbers are in a tailspin watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.”

Oct. 22, 2012: “Don’t let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected – be careful Republicans!”

Anyone hear of Wag the Dog.
Honey, don’t mess with Americans. Trump laid that out long ago.
If this had happened the day after he took office, you would still blame him in some fashion. He is desperate for nothing. You look rather silly.

Applause in any case. If the Iranians retaliate, return it tenfold.
Yeah kill those women and children.

Just bomb military installations,simple.
Yet they never do that.

They did in the Gulf war.
Civilians still died but you’re right, the number was small. A war with Iran will be much different than with Saddam’s Iraq. The civilian death toll could be massive.

I dont see why.
Our munitions are extremely accurate so collateral damage will be greatly reduced. Unless of course they pull a Palestinian and put a bunch of civilians on military bases as human shields.

iran-iraq-war-us-troops-killed.jpg

Iran killed 608 American troops in Iraq War, Pentagon says in revised casualty estimate

Gee, what were American troops doing in Iraq??
The same thing they will do in Iran if Iran wants to push it............Iranian EFP's killed many Americans......and until they pay a price for it..........they will not stop.

Did they get the message the other day............or do they need to get their asses educated again........

As you ignore the proxy war over there, their support of terrorism, Hezballah, and terror attacked BY IRAN over the decades....going back farther than the marines killed in Lebannon............

Their Fing little General just got blown away......what the hell are they going to do about it......

The Supreme Leader got the message I think. If he didn't, he'll do something stupid and face a similar end as his underling Soleimani did yesterday evening. Roasting in hell as the piece of shit he is.

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!
Political reaction to Baghdad rocket attack killing Iranian general
Don’t stop until we reach Tehran.

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

This is a first. Wanting to see the US nuked to spite Trump. I would never post to the likes of you again.

Funny, I bet the nuke would land right on you

Yep Crap reputation number. All the same with you people.

Well if they had nukes we would not mess with them, when was the last time the US talked about attacking Pakistan.

They'd use the GD things on us first. If you went to the ME they'd dig a hole up to your neck and run a F lawnmower of it

Sorry my first post was a little harsh.............But the smell of dead terrorists in the morn brings tingles up my legs.

Yeah kill those women and children.

Yet they never do that.

Civilians still died but you’re right, the number was small. A war with Iran will be much different than with Saddam’s Iraq. The civilian death toll could be massive.

My guess is, we'll pay with our blood sooner than you guys will pay with yours.

Israel has wanted to take this guy out for a long time and the US said no.
I dont see how it would make a difference here.
You kill em or we kill em the end result is the same,they'll hit Israel regardless.

Yet they never do that.

My guess is, we'll pay with our blood sooner than you guys will pay with yours.

He’s worried about Iranian civilians, which I understand, no one wants to see civilians die, anywhere. But, yes, American civilians won’t be in danger.

I have to disagree with that.
Iran is after all the leading financier and supporter of terrorism.
I dont think they could pull off another 9/11 but they could hit us here on a smaller scale.

Iran has killed or wounded thousands of Americans via the proxy war, and their proxy Quds over there.........

Americans have died from them.............and still these so called Americans on this thread take the side of Iran over our forces..........VERY TELLING.....

From the New Yorker link I shared earlier-

In 2004, the Quds Force began flooding Iraq with lethal roadside bombs that the Americans referred to as E.F.P.s, for “explosively formed projectiles.” The E.F.P.s, which fire a molten copper slug able to penetrate armor, began to wreak havoc on American troops, accounting for nearly twenty per cent of combat deaths. E.F.P.s could be made only by skilled technicians, and they were often triggered by sophisticated motion sensors. “There was zero question where they were coming from,” General Stanley McChrystal, who at the time was the head of the Joint Special Operations Command, told me. “We knew where all the factories were in Iran. The E.F.P.s killed hundreds of Americans.”

Suleimani’s campaign against the United States crossed the Sunni-Shiite divide, which he has always been willing to set aside for a larger purpose. Iraqi and Western officials told me that, early in the war, Suleimani encouraged the head of intelligence for the Assad regime to facilitate the movement of Sunni extremists through Syria to fight the Americans. In many cases, Al Qaeda was also allowed a degree of freedom in Iran as well.

Iran has killed or wounded thousands of Americans via the proxy war, and their proxy Quds over there.........

Americans have died from them.............and still these so called Americans on this thread take the side of Iran over our forces..........VERY TELLING.....

From the New Yorker link I shared earlier-

In 2004, the Quds Force began flooding Iraq with lethal roadside bombs that the Americans referred to as E.F.P.s, for “explosively formed projectiles.” The E.F.P.s, which fire a molten copper slug able to penetrate armor, began to wreak havoc on American troops, accounting for nearly twenty per cent of combat deaths. E.F.P.s could be made only by skilled technicians, and they were often triggered by sophisticated motion sensors. “There was zero question where they were coming from,” General Stanley McChrystal, who at the time was the head of the Joint Special Operations Command, told me. “We knew where all the factories were in Iran. The E.F.P.s killed hundreds of Americans.”

Suleimani’s campaign against the United States crossed the Sunni-Shiite divide, which he has always been willing to set aside for a larger purpose. Iraqi and Western officials told me that, early in the war, Suleimani encouraged the head of intelligence for the Assad regime to facilitate the movement of Sunni extremists through Syria to fight the Americans. In many cases, Al Qaeda was also allowed a degree of freedom in Iran as well.

We should have blown those places to hell 15 years ago......

The same thing they will do in Iran if Iran wants to push it............Iranian EFP's killed many Americans......and until they pay a price for it..........they will not stop.

Did they get the message the other day............or do they need to get their asses educated again........

As you ignore the proxy war over there, their support of terrorism, Hezballah, and terror attacked BY IRAN over the decades....going back farther than the marines killed in Lebannon............

Their Fing little General just got blown away......what the hell are they going to do about it......

The Supreme Leader got the message I think. If he didn't, he'll do something stupid and face a similar end as his underling Soleimani did yesterday evening. Roasting in hell as the piece of shit he is.
People need to remember they just lost their chief strategist. Iran probably is fumbling about now, thinking what to do now. He has been their main man for decades.

Event: Today, at approximately at 1600, Majlis Wahdat Ul Muslimeen is expected to protest at the Lahore Press Club near Shimla Hill Circle. This protest is against the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani in Iraq.

The protest may cause traffic delays, unplanned transportation disruptions, and increased police presence has been deployed. Cellular service in the city may be interrupted during this period.
Security Alert - U. S. Consulate General Lahore, Pakistan | U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Pakistan

Event: Today, at approximately at 1600, Majlis Wahdat Ul Muslimeen is expected to protest at the Lahore Press Club near Shimla Hill Circle. This protest is against the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani in Iraq.

The protest may cause traffic delays, unplanned transportation disruptions, and increased police presence has been deployed. Cellular service in the city may be interrupted during this period.
Security Alert - U. S. Consulate General Lahore, Pakistan | U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Pakistan
And?

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.
Oh there will be consequences. None will be good for the American or Iranian people, but the ruling class will be happy.
How many Americans is this guy responsible for blowing off limbs and killing

Probably not as many as the United States military.

Ahhh so Americans deserved it.

Why do you think Americans deserved it?

Quds forces targeted Americans.........killed one and wounded others.........Did they think Obama was still President........LOL

Did they get the message...............hmmmm

Forum List

Back