Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

This man is NOT the equivalent of our Secretary of State. He is a murderer who formulated terrorists attacks around the world and the murder of over 1,000 pro-democracy protesters in Iran. This is not complicated. He was planning an attack on Americans in the Middle-East. We took him out.

And 10,000+ are mourning him.
And many celebrating

Everyone loves it when an evil person dies.

How was he evil?

You have got to be kidding me? Question is too stupid to deserve response.:290968001256257790-final:

she's not kidding. Right now general salami is grabbing halal pussies
in Jannah

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
Obama refused to kill him for yrs

Obama? This guy has been around since Reagan was selling Iran weapons.
Bush didn't take the asshole out either. Should have been done as early as 2004

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say

He has kept the middle east buzzing in turmoil and death for decades.

"The United States has paid Iraq Billions of Dollars a year, for many years. That is on top of all else we have done for them. The people of Iraq don’t want to be dominated & controlled by Iran, but ultimately, that is their choice. Over the last 15 years, Iran has gained more and more control over Iraq, and the people of Iraq are not happy with that. It will never end well!" - President Trump

personally, i love being dominated...if you know what i mean!

No. The Bush administration actually collaborated with him to fight the Taliban up until he made his "axis of Evil" speech.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !

So if a war breaks out with Iran are you going over there to fight it?

No. The Bush administration actually collaborated with him to fight the Taliban up until he made his "axis of Evil" speech.
Well a lot of weapons manufacturers make a lot of money on long wars..............We should have done what needed to be done early on and got the hell out...........6 Trillion later with 8 Trillion cost long term..........tons of borrowed money to the manufacturers.

In exchange for American lives,that was a good deal. You weren't alive obviously when the Soviets were the main enemy.

If you were in Iran ready to be hacked to pieces, would you thank Reagan for saving you<<<<<<<<This is the only way an individual can look at it. So answer me that question.

THINKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many bombs could Iran make with 3 F plane loads of unmarked bills in every currency imaginable?????????????

Who has the courage to answer that.

Well a lot of weapons manufacturers make a lot of money on long wars..............We should have done what needed to be done early on and got the hell out...........6 Trillion later with 8 Trillion cost long term..........tons of borrowed money to the manufacturers.

2ejaed.jpg

2ejaed.jpg
Who the hell says we are going to War................these were responses from Quds starting it.......Iran knows they can't win this.

I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.
Oh there will be consequences. None will be good for the American or Iranian people, but the ruling class will be happy.
How many Americans is this guy responsible for blowing off limbs and killing

Probably not as many as the United States military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh so Americans deserved it.

Why do you think Americans deserved it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh you want to play stupid? That’s why we have the second amendment

"If you’ve been to a VA hospital in recent years and seen a young man missing limbs, there’s a reasonable chance Qasem Soleimani is responsible for it. He’s unquestionably an enemy of America and I’m glad he’s dead and I’m bummed it was a quick death." - Jesse Kelly, as retweeted by Trump!

2ejaed.jpg
Didn’t trump save our kids lives?

"The United States has paid Iraq Billions of Dollars a year, for many years. That is on top of all else we have done for them. The people of Iraq don’t want to be dominated & controlled by Iran, but ultimately, that is their choice. Over the last 15 years, Iran has gained more and more control over Iraq, and the people of Iraq are not happy with that. It will never end well!" - President Trump

what do you mean?

what do you mean?
it goes without saying, folks!

Forum List

Back