Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!
Political reaction to Baghdad rocket attack killing Iranian general
Don’t stop until we reach Tehran.

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

This is a first. Wanting to see the US nuked to spite Trump. I would never post to the likes of you again.

Funny, I bet the nuke would land right on you

Yep Crap reputation number. All the same with you people.

80 million people live in Iran. I know many wonderful people from Iran. I don’t want 20 yr olds from Indiana to go there & kill civilians & kids & then get killed themselves. Imperial war is the darkest evil.

Do we really want to get into perpetual warfare in the Middle East? It's easy for politicians to pound the table & talk about how tough they are, but it will not be the sons & daughters of billionaires that get killed.

I see no reason for troops on the ground in Iran except maybe infiltrated for Humint, or painting targets with IR. Might be time for a new deck of playing cards with pictures on them. Most of the people on the Iraqi playing cards were taken out by rockets and airdropped guided munitions. I have no problem with targeted air strikes. There is no excuse for another Regime Change strategy. We're not good it. We are much better just generally breaking crap and taking out specific people. We're still stuck in the Middle East after we screwed up the entire Middle East with the last Regime Change war. Specific targeted drone missions and and airstrikes as necessary, no ground forces. no need to get in a hurry either. Just smack the crap out of them on an on provocation basis is fine. Should have done that last year when they started taking oil tankers.

Painting targets with IR?

STFU dumbass! You don't have a fucking clue!
Kiss off Rock. We have done this for years. It works. Hand held InfraRed target designation has been and still is highly effective for targeting small targets on the quick. Not everything is done with drones.

Yesterday most of the left were mocking Trump for a so called non response. Today Irans top general is magically killed and that same left wants to thank the sand crabs as if they have the ability and intel to do this without us.

Laughable fools
Actually, watch all the CRC orange cultists now cheer the coming war in the ME.
How’s that sandwich coming along Mary lol

sources leaking the attack was ordered by the president of the United States !!
Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no
I think everything will work out OK.....

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I say relax and let the man have his moment
I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.
Oh there will be consequences. None will be good for the American or Iranian people, but the ruling class will be happy.
How many Americans is this guy responsible for blowing off limbs and killing

Probably not as many as the United States military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday most of the left were mocking Trump for a so called non response. Today Irans top general is magically killed and that same left wants to thank the sand crabs as if they have the ability and intel to do this without us.

Laughable fools
Actually, watch all the CRC orange cultists now cheer the coming war in the ME.
I suspect there will be as many or more that are anti war. Diversity of opinion, something the left prohibits. Just look at y'alls treatment of Gabbords

iran-iraq-war-us-troops-killed.jpg

Iran killed 608 American troops in Iraq War, Pentagon says in revised casualty estimate

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

This is a first. Wanting to see the US nuked to spite Trump. I would never post to the likes of you again.

Funny, I bet the nuke would land right on you

Yep Crap reputation number. All the same with you people.

Well if they had nukes we would not mess with them, when was the last time the US talked about attacking Pakistan.

You are the reason for the second amendment

When was the last time the US put sanctions on Pakistan?? Why would you want the 2nd amendment, I live in the US and was born here, I'm white to boot.

The same thing they will do in Iran if Iran wants to push it............Iranian EFP's killed many Americans......and until they pay a price for it..........they will not stop.

Did they get the message the other day............or do they need to get their asses educated again........

As you ignore the proxy war over there, their support of terrorism, Hezballah, and terror attacked BY IRAN over the decades....going back farther than the marines killed in Lebannon............

Their Fing little General just got blown away......what the hell are they going to do about it......

Iran has killed or wounded thousands of Americans via the proxy war, and their proxy Quds over there.........

Americans have died from them.............and still these so called Americans on this thread take the side of Iran over our forces..........VERY TELLING.....

Reagan should have let us stomp their butts back then................would have saved a lot of dang trouble decades later.

You are the reason for the second amendment

When was the last time the US put sanctions on Pakistan?? Why would you want the 2nd amendment, I live in the US and was born here, I'm white to boot.

The Right to Bear Arms is so important in America here in America.

Have you forgotten the lessons of Dr. Martin Luther King, who the libs denied a gun permit , back in the day.

The renowned theologian, a registered Republican who never got involved in "same sex marriage", needed a gun.

But he didn't have one on the motel balcony in Memphis. So instead of returning fire and leaving the liberal Jim Ray dead where he stood, government employees got a holiday in January.

Forum List

Back