Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !
Trump keeps his promises.

upload_2020-1-3_9-8-10.jpeg

sources leaking the attack was ordered by the president of the United States !!
Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no
Killing this general was a terrible escalation and a needless provocation.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.
Trump is a tactical retard. He is going to fuck this up so bad.
I think everything will work out OK.....

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I say relax and let the man have his moment
I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.

To be sure. Killing folks always does. The only reservations I have about this is poll numbers will decied how we react to what's coming. Iran can't do anything real. What they can do is machine gun someone on the street in anytown USA and our weak polititions from the presidant on down not reacting because to do so would be a stinker in the polls.

Normal people think terrorists abruptly leaving this world is a good thing. Democrats are not normal.

Could be propaganda. Why is it that when this kind of news is broadcast, suddenly it is no

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I hope you're right, but I have my doubts. We are taking credit for bombing an Iranian airport and killing the equivalent of ... our Secretary of Defense as he disembarked from a plane at Dulles. I don't think this is going to amount to just....theatrics.

What can they do? They going to attack a US navel vessel in the straights? Attack an embassy? Set some IED's? Iran can't do much. And just for kicks, had The guy who got droned been able to get SECDEF at Dulles they would do it in a heartbeat. This man getting vaporized is a good thing.
I never said it was a bad thing. I just think it may have very significant consequences, Crixus.
No shit Sherlock, did you think of this while making a sandwich this morning?

Dig deeper homes.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !

61105d063979bc33b6f9e0af3223e347.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61105d063979bc33b6f9e0af3223e347.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More domestic terrorist talk

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.

Oh there will be consequences. None will be good for the American or Iranian people, but the ruling class will be happy.

Oh there will be consequences. None will be good for the American or Iranian people, but the ruling class will be happy.
How many Americans is this guy responsible for blowing off limbs and killing

To be sure. Killing folks always does. The only reservations I have about this is poll numbers will decied how we react to what's coming. Iran can't do anything real. What they can do is machine gun someone on the street in anytown USA and our weak polititions from the presidant on down not reacting because to do so would be a stinker in the polls.
Iran can't do anything real -- and they are a far more potent military threat than Iraq ever was....

However, we were still lied into a war with Iraq...…

My suggestion...do not let your sycophancy for party -- be it democrat or republican -- draw you into another war....

A war with Iran is wrong...no matter if it is a liberal who is saying it or a Trumper….

The only distinction I will make is......I was against Iraq from the beginning, so its harder for any new propaganda to work on me....seen it before.....

Iraq has been under his thumb for a long time and he was getting more bold over time. He also was behind the Syrian war.

Iraq has been under his thumb for a long time and he was getting more bold over time. He also was behind the Syrian war.
No, Bashar was behind the Syrian War...

Qassem just helped defend the Bashar regime....

Guess who else helped defend the Bashar regime.....Russia...…

Guess who else sided with the Bashar regime...China...

More reasons there will NOT BE A WAR with Iran.....

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.
Has anyone noticed how much conflict since Trump has been in office? No, it's not all his fault but so many dead deals with zero results. I say he knows jack shit, but he has idiot war mongers (Pompeeo, for instance) surrounding him that want nothing more than to attack Iran.

This man is NOT the equivalent of our Secretary of State. He is a murderer who formulated terrorists attacks around the world and the murder of over 1,000 pro-democracy protesters in Iran. This is not complicated. He was planning an attack on Americans in the Middle-East. We took him out.

Iran vs Saudi Arabia

Iran vs Israel...

Iran vs US.....

The battlefields will ultimately be places like Yemen, Iraq, Syria -- but not the 4 countries I mentioned...

Proxy wars are fun, as long as they aren't happening in a town near you...

No, Bashar was behind the Syrian War...

Qassem just helped defend the Bashar regime....

Guess who else helped defend the Bashar regime.....Russia...…

Guess who else sided with the Bashar regime...China...

More reasons there will NOT BE A WAR with Iran.....
Russia and China would not influence a U.S. decision to go to war with Iran. Russia and China would back off. Russia not strong enough to stand-up to the United States and China need our big box retailers to dump their shitty products.

Has anyone noticed how much conflict since Trump has been in office? No, it's not all his fault but so many dead deals with zero results. I say he knows jack shit, but he has idiot war mongers (Pompeeo, for instance) surrounding him that want nothing more than to attack Iran.

This man is NOT the equivalent of our Secretary of State. He is a murderer who formulated terrorists attacks around the world and the murder of over 1,000 pro-democracy protesters in Iran. This is not complicated. He was planning an attack on Americans in the Middle-East. We took him out.

And 10,000+ are mourning him.

Iran vs Saudi Arabia

Iran vs Israel...

Iran vs US.....

The battlefields will ultimately be places like Yemen, Iraq, Syria -- but not the 4 countries I mentioned...

Proxy wars are fun, as long as they aren't happening in a town near you...
Iran vs. Israel...that war has been going on behind the scenes since the 1980’s. Would not be surprised if our ally Israel supplied us with actionable intelligence on what Iran was up to with regards to an impending attack inside Iraq.

Forum List

Back