Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Americans, you took out an architerrorist with more blood on his hands than you could realize. Don't fall to cynical politics, the middle east is better with him gone.

You can never go wrong with drone strikes.....and the bonus is that we took out a high level Iranian bad guy.....will they retaliate?? Yea....but who cares...…

We can wipe Iran off the map.....and we will be greeted as liberators.....
Treated like liberators? This is 2003 all over again. This time Trump as W and Pompeo as Cheney. We will be treated like liberators like we were in Iraq. LOL.

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!
Political reaction to Baghdad rocket attack killing Iranian general
Don’t stop until we reach Tehran.

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

Has anyone noticed how much conflict since Trump has been in office? No, it's not all his fault but so many dead deals with zero results. I say he knows jack shit, but he has idiot war mongers (Pompeeo, for instance) surrounding him that want nothing more than to attack Iran.

Killing this general was a terrible escalation and a needless provocation.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.

Americans, you took out an architerrorist with more blood on his hands than you could realize. Don't fall to cynical politics, the middle east is better with him gone.
Prove he is a terrorist.

Prove he is a terrorist.
Because he is recognized thru out the world as a terrorist.....don't lose sleep behind this guy taking a dirt nap.....the world is better off...

You can never go wrong with drone strikes.....and the bonus is that we took out a high level Iranian bad guy.....will they retaliate?? Yea....but who cares...…

Liberators? What makes you think we would invade Iran?

Oh, I forgot I am talking to a moron!

Prove he is a terrorist.
Because he is recognized thru out the world as a terrorist.....don't lose sleep behind this guy taking a dirt nap.....the world is better off...
LOL. Really that’s your explanation? Tell me how many innocent civilians has he killed?

You are accepting the elite establishment’s lies. Get smarter.

Liberators? What makes you think we would invade Iran?

Oh, I forgot I am talking to a moron!
we won't have to invade Iran...we can just wipe them off the map....

and the rest of the world will celebrate us as liberators....most importantly Israel and Saudi Arabia.....

Taking out the country of Iran will bring the rest of the Middle East together.....Iraq was just the first step

Prove he is a terrorist.
LOL. Really that’s your explanation? Tell me how many innocent civilians has he killed?

He killed US soldiers.....he has blood on his hands....now he doesn't have hands at all...

Stop crying, there are other generals to take his place that you can cheer for

US just killed the piece of shit in charge of Republican Guard. Pentagon confirmed Trump gave direct order for the hit. Yes!

Man if I were Iran I'd want nukes, to fight fire with fire. We have no use in the ME, none.

Has anyone noticed how much conflict since Trump has been in office? No, it's not all his fault but so many dead deals with zero results. I say he knows jack shit, but he has idiot war mongers (Pompeeo, for instance) surrounding him that want nothing more than to attack Iran.

Donnie campaigned on nonintervention then like his two warmongering predecessors, he mass murders too.

Trump is a tactical retard. He is going to fuck this up so bad.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !
Will Republicans get their war with Iran before November?
B70uExZIcAAZzPN.jpg

Too much MAGA?

Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia

"Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, Ryan Crocker, a senior State Department official in the United States, flew to Geneva to meet with Iranian diplomats who were under the direction of Soleimani with the purpose of collaborating to destroy the Taliban, which had targeted Shia Afghanis.[26]

"This collaboration was instrumental in defining the targets of bombing operations in Afghanistan and in capturing key Al-Qaeda operatives, but abruptly ended in January 2002, when President George W. Bush named Iran as part of the 'Axis of evil' in his State of the Union address."

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !
Will Republicans get their war with Iran before November?
B70uExZIcAAZzPN.jpg

Too much MAGA?

Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia

"Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, Ryan Crocker, a senior State Department official in the United States, flew to Geneva to meet with Iranian diplomats who were under the direction of Soleimani with the purpose of collaborating to destroy the Taliban, which had targeted Shia Afghanis.[26]

"This collaboration was instrumental in defining the targets of bombing operations in Afghanistan and in capturing key Al-Qaeda operatives, but abruptly ended in January 2002, when President George W. Bush named Iran as part of the 'Axis of evil' in his State of the Union address."
It’s more likely the Ds side with Donnie’s war than the Rs, but it’s a minor distinction.

I think everything will work out OK.....

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I say relax and let the man have his moment

I think everything will work out OK.....

This drone attack will buy Trump at least 6 good months of bragging rights and stage material to use at his rallies.....I highly doubt he has anything planned beyond fist pumping the death of a bad guy....

I say relax and let the man have his moment

That’s hilarious.

For the phony admiral. Maybe this will bring back your faded memory.
You should try fish oil and preserve what mind you have left.

That's not "shelling" which is what you referred to initially. I am glad you finally figured it out! Congratulations!

Prove he is a terrorist.

He killed US soldiers.....he has blood on his hands....now he doesn't have hands at all...

Stop crying, there are other generals to take his place that you can cheer for

Biff, if I didn't suspect ulterior motives on your part, I would congratulation you on your epiphany!

Are Trumpist's familiar with the term, "wag the dog."

To wag the dog means to distract attention away from a political scandal, often through military action.
What Does wag the dog Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

Yeah right zipperhead. That like saying "Someone was breaking into my house to kill me so I shot the bastard in the face. Never mind that though. I just shot him because I needed new brake pads on my car..."

Trump doesn't direct the military operations. The only tactical retards are presidents who think they can.

Great kill and thanks to whoever pulled it off.

Couldn't happen to a better pair of Muslim assholes.

Forum List

Back