Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Après la mort du général Soleimani, la tension est extrême entre les États-Unis et l'Iran

after the death of General Salami, tensions are extremely high between the US and Iran!

What makes you think we "shelled" an airport?
Not unlike the air base in Syria.

Who shelled an airbase in Syria? Is that what you are trying to say?
Exactly what I said. 59 Tomahawks. Remember?

I am still confused. That's not "shelling". I think perhaps you are very confused.
Because you think you know it all. Your problem, not mine.

So no answer? In other words, you enjoy getting caught with your pants down in hopes someone will take advantage of you. Got it!

china said they would not use such tactics as Trump did with Salami, and that they are "monitoring the situation" . WEAK!

Not unlike the air base in Syria.

I am still confused. That's not "shelling". I think perhaps you are very confused.

So no answer? In other words, you enjoy getting caught with your pants down in hopes someone will take advantage of you. Got it!
You project. Every time. Sorry.

“Qassem Soleimani masterminded Iran’s reign of terror for decades, including the deaths of hundreds of Americans. Tonight, he got what he richly deserved, and all those American soldiers who died by his hand also got what they deserved: justice. America is safer now after Soleimani’s demise,” Sen. Tom Cotton

china said they would not use such tactics as Trump did with Salami, and that they are "monitoring the situation" . WEAK!
and thats all they will do .Trump made the right call in taking out that man . nobody in their right mind wants war ,but sometimes we have to take action .and besides Iran has been in a proxy war against us for decades .

“This is very simple: General Soleimani is dead because he was an evil bastard who murdered Americans. The President made the brave and right call, and Americans should be proud of our servicemembers who got the job done,” Sen. Ben Sasse

You still can't answer the question! You are just a poor libtard at a loss for words!

yep
I guess the price of gasoline will start to skyrocket - again.
no ! we are energy independent .

Really? You do know that our oil companies are free to sell their products at the going world market rate, right?
weve had sanction on Irans oil for a while now . i dont see oil prices skyrocketing . it may climb a little but i dont see how this would have a major impact on prices . they my try to disrupt shipping in that area but i doubt that will be tolerated for very long .

Last edited:

You still can't answer the question! You are just a poor libtard at a loss for words!
I answered you dimwit. 59 Tomahawks. Plain and simple answer. Sorry you won't except it. Maybe you should go to bed you old grump.

“This is very simple: General Soleimani is dead because he was an evil bastard who murdered Americans. The President made the brave and right call, and Americans should be proud of our servicemembers who got the job done,” Sen. Ben Sasse

President Trump made a threat Vs any diplomatic intervention

President Trump basically declared war via a tweet

Now that his threat is validated , Trump will need to deal with the retalliation

This could have been avoided , in fact it's been repetitively avoided given the volitale nature of the area by former administrations that realize it's a no-win scenario back to Alexander the great
Trump War Room --- Text FIGHT to 88022 on Twitter
~S~

For the phony admiral. Maybe this will bring back your faded memory.
You should try fish oil and preserve what mind you have left.

yep
I guess the price of gasoline will start to skyrocket - again.
no ! we are energy independent .

Really? You do know that our oil companies are free to sell their products at the going world market rate, right?
weve had sanction on Irans oil for a while now . i dont see oil prices skyrocketing . it may climb a little but i dont see how this would have a major impact on prices . they my try to disrupt shipping in that area but i doubt that will be tolerated for very long .

Iran hasn't attacked oil tankers in large numbers either.

He was killed at an air strike at the airport in Baghdad.

This is very bad. I hope it won't lead to more violence.

Iran's Soleimani and Iraq's Muhandis killed in air strike: militia spokesman
I hope we zap the Russians in Syria next.

We already did. What did they do now to deserve any attention?
Well if we’re going to bitch slap the step child, we might as well bitch slap the daddy.

and thats all they will do .Trump made the right call in taking out that man . nobody in their right mind wants war ,but sometimes we have to take action .and besides Iran has been in a proxy war against us for decades .
Iran vows 'harsh retaliation' after US airstrike kills Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani
Iran vows “harsh retaliation.” :laughing0301:

Obama refused to kill him for yrs

Not a good day for Mullah 0bama.... he's probably a little sad...
What irons do you play with?..............My Callaway X12's will never leave my bag.

Mizuno MX23's that I've had refurbished. Love Mizuno irons.
I've always heard good things about Mizuno. The first time I used those irons 20 yrs ago. I never felt the ball at impact. Plus This set has a 1 iron that I really hit good

Sorry. I forgot. Don't be so mean. You're reputation score sucks so I know not to take anything you say seriously. I will pray for you.

Your knowledge of war is terrible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back