Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

ENVMfRoWkAE0f2H
McGovern lost 49 states in 1972.
you're for Nixon now?
Always liked Nixon. Most Democrats did. The biggest Democrat crossover vote prior to 2016 was 1972.

The General Trump just assassinated is THE MOST POPULAR FIGURE IN THE NATION. He’s a hero to 82% of Iran. Anybody telling you otherwise is pushing propaganda...he helped defeat ISIS

He killed over a thousand US soldiers in Iraq..

Too bad he's dead

Have we been condemned by the european union and the U.N. yet ?........cause the strongly worded letters are always cherry

ed1pu0fadh841
IRANIAN FOREIGN MINISTER MOHAMMAD JAVAD ZARIF
Zarif said the assassination of Soleimani was “an extremely dangerous and foolish escalation.”
U.S. SENATOR CHRIS MURPHY
Murphy, a Democrat, said while Soleimani was “an enemy of the United States,” the killing could put more Americans at risk.
FORMER U.S. AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED NATIONS NIKKI HALEY
“Qassem Soleimani was an arch terrorist with American blood on his hands,” Haley said on Twitter. “His demise should be applauded by all who seek peace and justice. “Proud of President Trump for doing the strong and right thing.”
MOHSEN REZAEI, FORMER COMMANDER OF IRAN’S REVOLUTIONARY GUARDS

“He joined his martyred brothers, but we will take vigorous revenge on America,” Rezaei, who is now the secretary of a powerful state body, said in a post on Twitter.
U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE MIKE POMPEO VIA TWITTER:
“Iraqis — Iraqis — dancing in the street for freedom; thankful that General Soleimani is no more.”

I'll skip Joe Biden, for tonight. I'm not in the mood.

U.S. SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN, U.S. DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CONTENDER:
“Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

"Make no mistake: any war with Iran will not look like the 1990 Gulf war or the 2003 Iraq wars. It will be fought throughout the region with a wide range of tools vs a wide range of civilian, economic, & military targets. The region (and possibly the world) will be the battlefield." - Rowdy Richard Haas

Have we been condemned by the european union and the U.N. yet ?........cause the strongly worded letters are always cherry

ed1pu0fadh841
IRANIAN FOREIGN MINISTER MOHAMMAD JAVAD ZARIF
Zarif said the assassination of Soleimani was “an extremely dangerous and foolish escalation.”
U.S. SENATOR CHRIS MURPHY
Murphy, a Democrat, said while Soleimani was “an enemy of the United States,” the killing could put more Americans at risk.
FORMER U.S. AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED NATIONS NIKKI HALEY
“Qassem Soleimani was an arch terrorist with American blood on his hands,” Haley said on Twitter. “His demise should be applauded by all who seek peace and justice. “Proud of President Trump for doing the strong and right thing.”
MOHSEN REZAEI, FORMER COMMANDER OF IRAN’S REVOLUTIONARY GUARDS

“He joined his martyred brothers, but we will take vigorous revenge on America,” Rezaei, who is now the secretary of a powerful state body, said in a post on Twitter.
U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE MIKE POMPEO VIA TWITTER:
“Iraqis — Iraqis — dancing in the street for freedom; thankful that General Soleimani is no more.”

I'll skip Joe Biden, for tonight. I'm not in the mood.

U.S. SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN, U.S. DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CONTENDER:
“Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”
By her own mouth, Elizabeth Warren will never get my vote for President. It takes guts to be a President, and when you pander to bullies, you get dead Americans. Trump is done with Iran. The Democrats don't seem to know it yet.

This is it!! This is it!! This is it!!
The Next Impeachable Offense

I could feel it coming

"The Left actually wants Iran to attack America so they can blame it on Trump

That's where they're at right now

This is real life" - Pistol Jack Posobiec

Yesterday most of the left were mocking Trump for a so called non response. Today Irans top general is magically killed and that same left wants to thank the sand crabs as if they have the ability and intel to do this without us.

Laughable fools
i could be wrong but Iran doesn't have the military capability for this attack alone ..... it was definitely a US led attack that was planned out in advance ! Trump sent troops in a few days ago in prep for this !....just my opinion .

Why would Iran kill their own general?

Yesterday most of the left were mocking Trump for a so called non response. Today Irans top general is magically killed and that same left wants to thank the sand crabs as if they have the ability and intel to do this without us.

Laughable fools
i could be wrong but Iran doesn't have the military capability for this attack alone ..... it was definitely a US led attack that was planned out in advance ! Trump sent troops in a few days ago in prep for this !....just my opinion .

Why would Iran kill their own general?
He failed to read this:
IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Statement by the Department of Defense
JAN. 2, 2020
At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

General Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region. General Soleimani and his Quds Force were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more. He had orchestrated attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the last several months – including the attack on December 27th – culminating in the death and wounding of additional American and Iraqi personnel. General Soleimani also approved the attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad that took place this week.

This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans. The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and our interests wherever they are around the world.

Statement by the Department of Defense > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Release

Don’t hide behind the flag, Mr. Trump. The American people do not want more war. We want a nation based in community and care.

These posts remind me of the general patriotic fervour before the 2nd Gulf War. Didn't take long for the tune to change.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
Obama refused to kill him for yrs

Not a good day for Mullah 0bama.... he's probably a little sad...
What irons do you play with?..............My Callaway X12's will never leave my bag.

Mizuno MX23's that I've had refurbished. Love Mizuno irons.
I've always heard good things about Mizuno. The first time I used those irons 20 yrs ago. I never felt the ball at impact. Plus This set has a 1 iron that I really hit good

You morons need to take this to messages and stop disrupting the the thread!

Don’t hide behind the flag, Mr. Trump. The American people do not want more war. We want a nation based in community and care.
Our President doesn’t start wars. But he will finish Iran if they start one.
"Don't let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected--be careful Republicans!" - Trump, Oct 22 2012

Forum List

Back