Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
it would be easier to fix the problem of why the invaders are coming here than kill women and children,,,

but as we know the dems and repubes refuse to do that,,,
Fuck off! You pool your money and send it to that nasty culture you would never live around. Poor Americans are forced to live around them . You sick bastard

can you tell me,,,is your problem that they come illegally or because of their skin color???

your comment sounds like the latter
I’ve said their culture,, they don’t assimilate I grew up in the inner city of Boston, I’ve had to deal with them. Not you they are disgusting

how would you know what I have lived with???

8m8 minutes ago
1f310.png
World Newz
1f310.png
#Iraq Reports: US Marines arrest Qais AlKhazali, head of Iranian-backed group Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq & the Iraqi Minister for Transport Hadi AlAmry who heads the Iranian-backed Badr Organisation in Jadria, Baghdad

Sadly I guess we'll soon know for sure if Iran has any nuclear capabilities or not. Going to war with Iran in 2020 is not the same as going to war with Iraq in 1990.

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
I hope that’s true.. I don’t want any more war in the Middle East

From your link....Iraq’s Security Media Cell, which released information regarding Iraqi security, said the three Katyusha rockets landed near the cargo hall.

Katyusha rockets are not used by the US troops.

From that same link...… Local reporters had suggested that pro-Iran military leaders may have been targeted, but officials have not yet confirmed all of the dead and who may have been behind the attack.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
it would be easier to fix the problem of why the invaders are coming here than kill women and children,,,

Fuck off! You pool your money and send it to that nasty culture you would never live around. Poor Americans are forced to live around them . You sick bastard

can you tell me,,,is your problem that they come illegally or because of their skin color???

I’ve said their culture,, they don’t assimilate I grew up in the inner city of Boston, I’ve had to deal with them. Not you they are disgusting

Go away

8m8 minutes ago
1f310.png
World Newz
1f310.png
#Iraq Reports: US Marines arrest Qais AlKhazali, head of Iranian-backed group Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq & the Iraqi Minister for Transport Hadi AlAmry who heads the Iranian-backed Badr Organisation in Jadria, Baghdad

Yesterday most of the left were mocking Trump for a so called non response. Today Irans top general is magically killed and that same left wants to thank the sand crabs as if they have the ability and intel to do this without us.

Laughable fools

Go away

FUCK YOU,,,you go away,,,

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
I hope that’s true.. I don’t want any more war in the Middle East

From your link....Iraq’s Security Media Cell, which released information regarding Iraqi security, said the three Katyusha rockets landed near the cargo hall.

Katyusha rockets are not used by the US troops.

From that same link...… Local reporters had suggested that pro-Iran military leaders may have been targeted, but officials have not yet confirmed all of the dead and who may have been behind the attack.

and?

Fox News Hannity show is claiming this was America’s move not Iraq

Good job Iraqis!
Trump said Iran would pay a heavy price for the embassy attacks and the killing of an American contractor ...you can bet the US played a major role in this ! good job USA !

Why can you not give credit to where it is due?

It is good that this was done by the Iraqis and not us.
its good that it was done period .. and if the Iraqi's did it great !! good for them !! but do you really believe that the US played absolutely no role ?? why cant you give credit to the US ?? is it because Trump is the commander in chief ?? are you that petty ?

Weird, just yesterday I was praising Trump over his quick response to the attack on the embassy...
if we hit the enemy at the Baghdad airport i would say it was a joint exercise !

Sadly I guess we'll soon know for sure if Iran has any nuclear capabilities or not. Going to war with Iran in 2020 is not the same as going to war with Iraq in 1990.

Nah if they had nukes they would have attempted to use them

I'm quoting ..I like this

♫♪♫Whatch'a gonna do, whatch'a gonna do when Trump comes for you?♫♪♫:04::mm:

You know what would happen to Iran if they tried?

Some of those shithole countries seem to think Obama and Hillary are still running this country or something. That's a pretty serious tactical error.

Forum List

Back