Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
it would be easier to fix the problem of why the invaders are coming here than kill women and children,,,

but as we know the dems and repubes refuse to do that,,,
Fuck off! You pool your money and send it to that nasty culture you would never live around. Poor Americans are forced to live around them . You sick bastard

can you tell me,,,is your problem that they come illegally or because of their skin color???

your comment sounds like the latter
I’ve said their culture,, they don’t assimilate I grew up in the inner city of Boston, I’ve had to deal with them. Not you they are disgusting
You are throwing a blanket over a large and diverse group of people. It’s attitudes like yours that lead to racial prejudice, exactly what we’ve been fighting to eradicate for decades

Yesterday most of the left were mocking Trump for a so called non response. Today Irans top general is magically killed and that same left wants to thank the sand crabs as if they have the ability and intel to do this without us.

Laughable fools
i could be wrong but Iran doesn't have the military capability for this attack alone ..... it was definitely a US led attack that was planned out in advance ! Trump sent troops in a few days ago in prep for this !....just my opinion .

Sadly I guess we'll soon know for sure if Iran has any nuclear capabilities or not. Going to war with Iran in 2020 is not the same as going to war with Iraq in 1990.

You know what would happen to Iran if they tried?

Some people seem to think Obama and Hillary are still running the country or something. That's a serious tactical error.

Yeah....
I dont think even the Iranians are stupid enough to start any real shit with the US.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
it would be easier to fix the problem of why the invaders are coming here than kill women and children,,,

but as we know the dems and repubes refuse to do that,,,
Fuck off! You pool your money and send it to that nasty culture you would never live around. Poor Americans are forced to live around them . You sick bastard

can you tell me,,,is your problem that they come illegally or because of their skin color???

your comment sounds like the latter
I’ve said their culture,, they don’t assimilate I grew up in the inner city of Boston, I’ve had to deal with them. Not you they are disgusting
You are throwing a blanket over a large and diverse group of people. It’s attitudes like yours that lead to racial prejudice, exactly what we’ve been fighting to eradicate for decades
Forced assimilation is meant to be prejudiced you should assimilate to the country you move to... you retards.. I HAVE TO LIVE AROUND THEM MY CITY HAS BEEN DESTROYED.. fuck off you anti Americans GOD I CANNT WAIT TO OPEN CARRY IN YOUR FAG NEIGHBORHOODS

Yesterday most of the left were mocking Trump for a so called non response. Today Irans top general is magically killed and that same left wants to thank the sand crabs as if they have the ability and intel to do this without us.

Laughable fools
i could be wrong but Iran doesn't have the military capability for this attack alone ..... it was definitely a US led attack that was planned out in advance ! Trump sent troops in a few days ago in prep for this !
Yep, I agree.

I like the disclaimer at the end of the report.

"No humans were harmed during the carrying out of this mission".

Sadly I guess we'll soon know for sure if Iran has any nuclear capabilities or not. Going to war with Iran in 2020 is not the same as going to war with Iraq in 1990.

Some people seem to think Obama and Hillary are still running the country or something. That's a serious tactical error.

Yeah....
I dont think even the Iranians are stupid enough to start any real shit with the US.

They're pretty stupid, but I don't think they're well-equipped enough.

Yeah....

apparently they’re pretty stupid. They’ve been pushing it for awhile.

Laughable fools
i could be wrong but Iran doesn't have the military capability for this attack alone ..... it was definitely a US led attack that was planned out in advance ! Trump sent troops in a few days ago in prep for this !....just my opinion .

You have much military experience to base that opinion on?

Laughable fools
Those scumbags couldn't even prevent a bunch of rabble rousers from storming our embassy but they somehow pulled this off?

Give me a break

Yeah....

Yeah but they haven't outright attacked us.

Laughable fools
Those scumbags couldn't even prevent a bunch of rabble rousers from storming our embassy but they somehow pulled this off?

Give me a break

Perhaps they did not want to stop them...gave them the excuse to use their rocket launchers.

Yeah....

They are smarter than that.

Good job Iraqis!
Trump said Iran would pay a heavy price for the embassy attacks and the killing of an American contractor ...you can bet the US played a major role in this ! good job USA !

Why can you not give credit to where it is due?

It is good that this was done by the Iraqis and not us.
Lol this was done by America and trump .. cow boy up bitches

America does not use Katyusha rockets

Yeah....

they have in the pas

Yeah....

they shot down our drone

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
I hope that’s true.. I don’t want any more war in the Middle East

From your link....Iraq’s Security Media Cell, which released information regarding Iraqi security, said the three Katyusha rockets landed near the cargo hall.

Katyusha rockets are not used by the US troops.

From that same link...… Local reporters had suggested that pro-Iran military leaders may have been targeted, but officials have not yet confirmed all of the dead and who may have been behind the attack.

and?

aaaannnddd….it's still unconfirmed who is responsible for the attack

Forum List

Back