Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

You know what would happen to Iran if they tried?

Some people seem to think Obama and Hillary are still running the country or something. That's a serious tactical error.

Yeah....
I dont think even the Iranians are stupid enough to start any real shit with the US.

apparently they’re pretty stupid. They’ve been pushing it for awhile.

Yeah but they haven't outright attacked us.

they have in the pas
You know what would happen to Iran if they tried?

Some people seem to think Obama and Hillary are still running the country or something. That's a serious tactical error.

Yeah....
I dont think even the Iranians are stupid enough to start any real shit with the US.

they shot down our drone

No lives lost.
I almost hope they try something so we can put an end to their bullshit.

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
I hope that’s true.. I don’t want any more war in the Middle East

From your link....Iraq’s Security Media Cell, which released information regarding Iraqi security, said the three Katyusha rockets landed near the cargo hall.

Katyusha rockets are not used by the US troops.

From that same link...… Local reporters had suggested that pro-Iran military leaders may have been targeted, but officials have not yet confirmed all of the dead and who may have been behind the attack.

and?

aaaannnddd….it's still unconfirmed who is responsible for the attack

Which army in Iraq uses Katyusha rockets?

Good job Iraqis!
Trump said Iran would pay a heavy price for the embassy attacks and the killing of an American contractor ...you can bet the US played a major role in this ! good job USA !

Why can you not give credit to where it is due?

It is good that this was done by the Iraqis and not us.
Lol this was done by America and trump .. cow boy up bitches

America does not use Katyusha rockets
I’m looking at the rocket right now it’s ours

This place is improving. Over 80 responses already, yet not a single person so far has blamed the Jews.

Maybe they are just napping.

it would be easier to fix the problem of why the invaders are coming here than kill women and children,,,

but as we know the dems and repubes refuse to do that,,,
Fuck off! You pool your money and send it to that nasty culture you would never live around. Poor Americans are forced to live around them . You sick bastard

can you tell me,,,is your problem that they come illegally or because of their skin color???

your comment sounds like the latter
I’ve said their culture,, they don’t assimilate I grew up in the inner city of Boston, I’ve had to deal with them. Not you they are disgusting
You are throwing a blanket over a large and diverse group of people. It’s attitudes like yours that lead to racial prejudice, exactly what we’ve been fighting to eradicate for decades
Forced assimilation is meant to be prejudiced you should assimilate to the country you move to... you retards.. I HAVE TO LIVE AROUND THEM MY CITY HAS BEEN DESTROYED.. fuck off you anti Americans GOD I CANNT WAIT TO OPEN CARRY IN YOUR FAG NEIGHBORHOODS
keep talking dipshit. I don’t even need to counter any of that crap. You are digging your own hole. Go ahead tell us more about your great plans once your allowed to open carry...

:dig:

Yeah....

they have in the pas

Yeah....

they shot down our drone

No lives lost.

they killed our troops during the war with Iraq. Of course our military was stretched, but still pretty ballsy

Looks like wag the dog big time. I wonder if the MSM who hates Donnie, will back military action like good little toadies.

Fuck off! You pool your money and send it to that nasty culture you would never live around. Poor Americans are forced to live around them . You sick bastard

can you tell me,,,is your problem that they come illegally or because of their skin color???

I’ve said their culture,, they don’t assimilate I grew up in the inner city of Boston, I’ve had to deal with them. Not you they are disgusting
You are throwing a blanket over a large and diverse group of people. It’s attitudes like yours that lead to racial prejudice, exactly what we’ve been fighting to eradicate for decades
Forced assimilation is meant to be prejudiced you should assimilate to the country you move to... you retards.. I HAVE TO LIVE AROUND THEM MY CITY HAS BEEN DESTROYED.. fuck off you anti Americans GOD I CANNT WAIT TO OPEN CARRY IN YOUR FAG NEIGHBORHOODS
keep talking dipshit. I don’t even need to counter any of that crap. You are digging your own hole. Go ahead tell us more about your great plans once your allowed to open carry...

:dig:
You ain’t gonna like it.. don’t even give me a dirty look

Yeah....

they have in the pas
Yeah....

they shot down our drone

No lives lost.

they killed our troops during the war with Iraq. Of course our military was stretched, but still pretty ballsy

By proxy.
Now it's really on,lets see how they react.

they have in the pas

they shot down our drone

No lives lost.

By proxy.

I hear you, but by proxy or not, it’s still a provocation to war.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
Obama refused to kill him for yrs

Not a good day for Mullah 0bama.... he's probably a little sad...
He’s probably like damn trump has some big balls lol

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
it would be easier to fix the problem of why the invaders are coming here than kill women and children,,,

but as we know the dems and repubes refuse to do that,,,

off topic !! this is not a thread about race or race relations !! its about what needs to be done about the enemies [islamic extremest radicals being dealt with !]
Good job Iraqis!
Trump said Iran would pay a heavy price for the embassy attacks and the killing of an American contractor ...you can bet the US played a major role in this ! good job USA !

Why can you not give credit to where it is due?

It is good that this was done by the Iraqis and not us.
its good that it was done period .. and if the Iraqi's did it great !! good for them !! but do you really believe that the US played absolutely no role ?? why cant you give credit to the US ?? is it because Trump is the commander in chief ?? are you that petty ?

Weird, just yesterday I was praising Trump over his quick response to the attack on the embassy...
good for you !! then you should have no problem giving him credit for this !

I adore President Trump...I adore all Patriots ... and all who work for this President!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:
I got hired to spray the palms at Mar-A-Lago.
What time should I cum over ? :5_1_12024::21:

they have in the pas

they shot down our drone

No lives lost.

By proxy.

I hear you, but by proxy or not, it’s still a provocation to war.

Oh I agree,we should have dealt with these shitheads a long time ago.

Forum List

Back