Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Goddamn stupid and unnecessary move.

4B9C4526-252F-454C-B4A5-D197A5695BF4.png

President Trump isn’t starting a war. He’s telling these Iranian assholes you don’t want a war with the USA.

Yeah kill those women and children.

Just bomb military installations,simple.
Yet they never do that.

They did in the Gulf war.
Civilians still died but you’re right, the number was small. A war with Iran will be much different than with Saddam’s Iraq. The civilian death toll could be massive.

My guess is, we'll pay with our blood sooner than you guys will pay with yours.

He’s worried about Iranian civilians, which I understand, no one wants to see civilians die, anywhere. But, yes, American civilians won’t be in danger.

in America.. use the Troops to get these people out of my country!! I want out of the Middle East! Protect our country! I want to see invaders blown up!
Baghdad rocket attack kills Iranian military leaders including Gen. Qassim Soleimani, reports say
Obama refused to kill him for yrs

Not a good day for Mullah 0bama.... he's probably a little sad...
What irons do you play with?..............My Callaway X12's will never leave my bag.

Mizuno MX23's that I've had refurbished. Love Mizuno irons.
I've always heard good things about Mizuno. The first time I used those irons 20 yrs ago. I never felt the ball at impact. Plus This set has a 1 iron that I really hit good

will the left try to paint Trump as a war criminal now !! i hope they're not that stupid !! but you can bet that the dems in Washington are not happy about this !! a win for America before the elections is a loss to them !! especially when the win is against their buddies and their dear leader's buddies the Iranian's !

Of course. Here's the first idiotic take by a Democrat.

“Soleimani was an enemy of the United States. That’s not a question,” Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) wrote on Twitter. “The question is this - as reports suggest, did America just assassinate, without any congressional authorization, the second most powerful person in Iran, knowingly setting off a potential massive regional war?”

President Trump ordered a game-changing U.S. military attack that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force, among other military officials at Baghdad International Airport early Friday, the Pentagon confirmed.

Golfing Gator

This is what you call a "precision surgical strike."

One of the owners of the two cars targeted was Mohammed Al-Jabri, a leader of the al-Ḥashd ash-Shaʿbī militia. He communicated with the source of the missile's launch that killed the American contractor, using his cell phone. We locked onto his phone, and.....Boom!

98466546364554-9.jpg

President Trump ordered a game-changing U.S. military attack that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force, among other military officials at Baghdad International Airport early Friday, the Pentagon confirmed.

Golfing Gator

Link?

Golfing Gator

Link?
www.Pentagon.com

no such website...fuck you are stupid.
Lol so angry

Goddamn stupid and unnecessary move.

Firing 31 rockets at our base, killing an American contractor and injured four American service members as well as two partners in the Iraqi security forces, and attacking our embassy was an act of war against us. We just reciprocated.

Last edited:
State Department says Iran responsible for killing 608 U.S. troops during Iraq War.

Qasem Soleimani led all Iranian and Iranian-backed forces in those operations.

17% of U.S. troops killed in Iraq from 2003 to 2011 orchestrated by Iran, State Dept. says

Lucas Tomlinson (@LucasFoxNews) January 3, 2020
ROCKET STRIKE TAKES OUT THE ODIOUS GEN. SOLEIMANI

Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani has been killed in a rocket attack at Baghdad International Airport. Soleimani was the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ elite Quds Force. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had said that Soleimani is as dangerous as the late ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was killed by a U.S. strike last year.

Soleimani is responsible for more American deaths than Baghdadi was. His forces have killed hundreds of American troops in Iraq.

Soleimani was likely the mastermind of the recent attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad. The Iranian-backed mob spray painted “Soleimani is our leader” on windows at the embassy.

Now, this will have to be amended to “Soleimani was our leader.”

The same strike that took out Soleimani also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis. He was the deputy commander of an Iranian-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces. At least five others are said to have been killed.

Iran can be expected to retaliate in some fashion. Our ability to carry out the attack that killed their General, plus all the other evidence of our military capability, should give the regime pause. But the need to save face probably dictates some kind of a response. After all, the attack on the embassy was itself a response to a U.S. air force strike in Iraq (which was a response to an Iranian-backed militia’s attack on a U.S. base).

Expect more turbulence ahead.

In the wake of Soleimani’s demise, however, we should at least see a cessation, for a while anyway, of articles like this one, published in the National Interest after the attack on our embassy, called “How Tehran Rolled Donald Trump In Iraq.” That “rolling” didn’t work out well for Tehran’s most important military man.

However, watch for the Fake News U.S. press to root non-stop for the mullahs.

Forum List

Back