Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Weird, just yesterday I was praising Trump over his quick response to the attack on the embassy...

So, are we at war?

Serious question. Every prez has a war: and Iran has been asking for it for months. I was hoping Trump would get thru re-election before going after them (or their going after us, which is what seems to be happening!).

So we've killed a top Iranian general and a high-level enemy Iraqi commander who were apparently standing together: nothing suspicious about THAT, oh no! By shelling an airport. After massive armed and mob attacks on our embassy so severe we had to evacuate fast. And we are rushing troops to the area, the headlines are saying. Sounds like it could be war to me ---- anyone?

Darn, and the Dow was up well over 300 today!! It won't be up tomorrow, I'm guessing....

Actually, it might well be up again.

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
What is your source? Everything I see and read says this was a US ordered and executed attack.

The original FoxNews story that said the airport was hit with Katyusha rockets
Oh Ok. Is that Avatar a picture of your new driver? I'm thinking of getting a new one this year.

I wish. But no. Just a pic I found that I like. Though I just got one 2 years back, the Taylormade M2. I just got back into golfing about 6 years ago after a 20 year lay off. Been slowly upgrading the starter set of clubs I bought when I started again.

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
What is your source? Everything I see and read says this was a US ordered and executed attack.

The original FoxNews story that said the airport was hit with Katyusha rockets

I hope you dont always believe the first thing youre told and ignore the rest,,,

I did not ignore anything. Until just in the last few minutes there had been nothing new

you saw it here first.

they are happy now! :thup:

Watch: Iraqi People Celebrating U.S. Assassination of General Suleimani and Pro-Iran Militia Leaders

Weird, just yesterday I was praising Trump over his quick response to the attack on the embassy...

So, are we at war?

Serious question. Every prez has a war: and Iran has been asking for it for months. I was hoping Trump would get thru re-election before going after them (or their going after us, which is what seems to be happening!).

So we've killed a top Iranian general and a high-level enemy Iraqi commander who were apparently standing together: nothing suspicious about THAT, oh no! By shelling an airport. After massive armed and mob attacks on our embassy so severe we had to evacuate fast. And we are rushing troops to the area, the headlines are saying. Sounds like it could be war to me ---- anyone?

Darn, and the Dow was up well over 300 today!! It won't be up tomorrow, I'm guessing....

President Trump has the authority, Pelosi even voted for it...

"That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons."

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2001/roll342.xml

So, are we at war?

Futures are down over 200

President Trump should ask President Obama, Val Jarrett, John Kerry and the Clintons to serve as America's official representatives to Soleiamani's funeral. After all,with the love they have for the mullahs , they will want to pay their respects

So, are we at war?

Shrug.

Are ya skeered?

President Trump should ask President Obama, Val Jarrett, John Kerry and the Clintons to serve as America's official representatives to Soleiamani's funeral. After all,with the love they have for the mullahs , they will want to pay their respects

That gives me an idea ... :04:

So, are we at war?

Shrug.

Are ya skeered?

No, just providing the information. Do facts scare you?

So, are we at war?

This changes everything /sarcasm

So, are we at war?

Shrug.

Are ya skeered?

No, just providing the information. Do facts scare you?

Not at all.

From your link....Iraq’s Security Media Cell, which released information regarding Iraqi security, said the three Katyusha rockets landed near the cargo hall.

Katyusha rockets are not used by the US troops.

From that same link...… Local reporters had suggested that pro-Iran military leaders may have been targeted, but officials have not yet confirmed all of the dead and who may have been behind the attack.

and?

aaaannnddd….it's still unconfirmed who is responsible for the attack

Which army in Iraq uses Katyusha rockets?

Army? Or terrorist group?....Point is, it's not yet confirmed and COULD be anyone.

The real question would be if we hear anymore of this story or will it get swept under the rug???
Powerful Iranian general Qassem Soleimani killed in Baghdad airstrike

Keep reading the Times of Israel. They like this kind of story.

So, are we at war?

No, it is just information.

Why does information trigger you people so?

you saw it here first.

they are happy now! :thup:

Watch: Iraqi People Celebrating U.S. Assassination of General Suleimani and Pro-Iran Militia Leaders

I love this! Thank you form finding the youtube of it.

giphy.gif

Shrug.

Are ya skeered?

About the market? No. First trading day of the New Year the market made a plain signal that they love Trump and want him re-elected. Signal received, ordinary fluctuations can now resume.

Any market plunge because of a war starting up is likely to be a buying opportunity.

So, are we at war?

No, it is just information.

Why does information trigger you people so?

The point is the futures being down 200 is not a big deal. Also if you really understand the market, the headlines are what always grab the attention, but the headlines don’t necessarily move the market.

Forum List

Back