Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

President Trump ordered a game-changing U.S. military attack that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force, among other military officials at Baghdad International Airport early Friday, the Pentagon confirmed.

Golfing Gator

Link?
www.Pentagon.com

no such website...fuck you are stupid.
Lol so angry

Just stating the facts....no anger necessary

President Trump ordered a game-changing U.S. military attack that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force, among other military officials at Baghdad International Airport early Friday, the Pentagon confirmed.

Golfing Gator

Link?
www.Pentagon.com

Lol so angry

www.pentagon.gov

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !

Trump don't take bullshit from terrorists or the goddam Axis of Evil. Iran's attack against America in Baghdad earlier this week had to be responded to. This story is now over. I don't think the mullahs in Tehran want to escalate this further

Golfing Gator

Link?
www.Pentagon.com

C8F1D0E7-3DB9-4D12-A591-84235569ECF5.jpeg

6C71A7FA-C739-4DC5-8D6F-17747663A1F7.jpeg

Golfing Gator

Link?
www.Pentagon.com

Try pentagon.gov

From 2018:

Media Availability with General Joseph L. Votel, Commander, U.S. Central Command, in the Pentagon > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Transcript

"I would just follow up on your comment about Qasem Soleimani. I do think he is an individual who is perpetrating a lot of this destabilizing activity, his very aggressive nature, and, you know, wherever you see Iranian activity, you see Qasem Soleimani, whether it is in Syria, whether it is in Iraq, whether it is in Yemen.

He is - he is there and his Quds Force, the organization in which he leads, that is, I think, the principle - the principle threat as we look at this and their principle ones that are stoking this destabilizing activity..."

Wow, only took two tires this time...you are getting better...and you did not even try and lie about it...well done
Now you owe all of us an apology

Lol so angry

www.pentagon.gov

Wow, only took two tires this time...you are getting better...and you did not even try and lie about it...well done
Now you owe all of us an apology

Because you got a website right? I think not.

The US did not do it, the Iraqis did.

Good kill for them.
I hope that’s true.. I don’t want any more war in the Middle East

From your link....Iraq’s Security Media Cell, which released information regarding Iraqi security, said the three Katyusha rockets landed near the cargo hall.

Katyusha rockets are not used by the US troops.
I’m in Baghdad now heading to the airport with my team
are you there to hold the teams coats?........

Weird, just yesterday I was praising Trump over his quick response to the attack on the embassy...

So, are we at war?

Serious question. Every prez has a war: and Iran has been asking for it for months. I was hoping Trump would get thru re-election before going after them (or their going after us, which is what seems to be happening!).

So we've killed a top Iranian general and a high-level enemy Iraqi commander who were apparently standing together: nothing suspicious about THAT, oh no! By shelling an airport. After massive armed and mob attacks on our embassy so severe we had to evacuate fast. And we are rushing troops to the area, the headlines are saying. Sounds like it could be war to me ---- anyone?

Darn, and the Dow was up well over 300 today!! It won't be up tomorrow, I'm guessing....

will the left try to paint Trump as a war criminal now !! i hope they're not that stupid !! but you can bet that the dems in Washington are not happy about this !! a win for America before the elections is a loss to them !! especially when the win is against their buddies and their dear leader's buddies the Iranian's !
and democrat congressman Chris Murphy has already started the charge on twitter saying that Trump did not have congressional approval for this strike ! democratic scum are already siding with the enemy !

Last edited:
will the left try to paint Trump as a war criminal now !! i hope they're not that stupid !! but you can bet that the dems in Washington are not happy about this !! a win for America before the elections is a loss to them !! especially when the win is against their buddies and their dear leader's buddies the Iranian's !
and democrat congressman Chris Murphy has already started the charge on twitter saying that Trump did not have congressional approval for this strike !

And he would be wrong. As long as the AUMF given to the executive branch by Congress in 2001 is still in effect nothing else is needed.

Weird, just yesterday I was praising Trump over his quick response to the attack on the embassy...

So, are we at war?

Serious question. Every prez has a war: and Iran has been asking for it for months. I was hoping Trump would get thru re-election before going after them (or their going after us, which is what seems to be happening!).

So we've killed a top Iranian general and a high-level enemy Iraqi commander who were apparently standing together: nothing suspicious about THAT, oh no! By shelling an airport. After massive armed and mob attacks on our embassy so severe we had to evacuate fast. And we are rushing troops to the area, the headlines are saying. Sounds like it could be war to me ---- anyone?

Darn, and the Dow was up well over 300 today!! It won't be up tomorrow, I'm guessing....
There has been intelligence more attacks on Americans were coming.

Forum List

Back