Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

I'm in upgrade mode too. Since I retired I got Taylormade p790 irons and a set of Lazurus wedges. Really like both sets. The P790s go about 10 yards further per club so I picked up the distance I've lost.

Those are a little to rich for my blood right now...got the 2nd kid about to start college.

One of these days though!

You'd better not pout. You'd better not cry. You'd better be good. I'm telling you why... G.I. Drone is coming to town.

7046443151_301c8e8c02_b.jpg

And don't stand under the TOW MISSILE.

Not a TOW. The photo is most likely a Hell Fire Missile. A TOW is a wire guided anti tank missile.

TOW Anti-Tank Guided Missile | Military-Today.com

I'm aware... it's poetic license

So, are we at war?

Serious question. Every prez has a war: and Iran has been asking for it for months. I was hoping Trump would get thru re-election before going after them (or their going after us, which is what seems to be happening!).

So we've killed a top Iranian general and a high-level enemy Iraqi commander who were apparently standing together: nothing suspicious about THAT, oh no! By shelling an airport. After massive armed and mob attacks on our embassy so severe we had to evacuate fast. And we are rushing troops to the area, the headlines are saying. Sounds like it could be war to me ---- anyone?

Darn, and the Dow was up well over 300 today!! It won't be up tomorrow, I'm guessing....

Actually, it might well be up again.

Futures are down over 200

This changes everything /sarcasm

No, it is just information.

Why does information trigger you people so?

The point is the futures being down 200 is not a big deal. Also if you really understand the market, the headlines are what always grab the attention, but the headlines don’t necessarily move the market.

Once again, I provided information to a comment that was made.

Why does this trigger you so?

President Trump should ask President Obama, Val Jarrett, John Kerry and the Clintons to serve as America's official representatives to Soleiamani's funeral. After all,with the love they have for the mullahs , they will want to pay their respects

That gives me an idea ... :04:

You mean a drone attack on the funeral? It would make a good tight target.

I didn't say that! I didn't say that!!

I'm in upgrade mode too. Since I retired I got Taylormade p790 irons and a set of Lazurus wedges. Really like both sets. The P790s go about 10 yards further per club so I picked up the distance I've lost.

Those are a little to rich for my blood right now...got the 2nd kid about to start college.

One of these days though!
Oh yeah, it wasn't a coincidence I bought them after the youngest graduated.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !
Paybacks are a bitch.

Actually, it might well be up again.

Futures are down over 200

This changes everything /sarcasm

No, it is just information.

Why does information trigger you people so?

The point is the futures being down 200 is not a big deal. Also if you really understand the market, the headlines are what always grab the attention, but the headlines don’t necessarily move the market.

Once again, I provided information to a comment that was made.

Why does this trigger you so?

did read the comment that prompted you to respond. I’m not triggered. I’m also giving you information that 9/10 the headlines aren’t the real catalyst. The market movers just use them as an excuse to do what they want to do.

You'd better not pout. You'd better not cry. You'd better be good. I'm telling you why... G.I. Drone is coming to town.

7046443151_301c8e8c02_b.jpg

And don't stand under the TOW MISSILE.

Not a TOW. The photo is most likely a Hell Fire Missile. A TOW is a wire guided anti tank missile.

TOW Anti-Tank Guided Missile | Military-Today.com

I'm aware... it's poetic license

OH, ok, I guess you're like raunchy madcow, we shouldn't confuse what you say for facts.

President Trump should ask President Obama, Val Jarrett, John Kerry and the Clintons to serve as America's official representatives to Soleiamani's funeral. After all,with the love they have for the mullahs , they will want to pay their respects

That gives me an idea ... :04:

You mean a drone attack on the funeral? It would make a good tight target.

I didn't say that! I didn't say that!!

The Mullahs in Tehran aren't going to escalate this at all. I saw the wailing voices on CNN and MSNBC talking about "war".

Forget it.

There is no war here, the Supreme Leader is no fool. If he tries to pull something, he can expect to get whacked in a flash

WTF do the markets have to do with this asshat being sent to Allah.............

:anj_stfu:

If traders are watching and believing the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC, they think we will be at war by morning.

And that would affect markets, uncertainty does.

The Mullahs in Tehran aren't going to escalate this at all. I saw the wailing voices on CNN and MSNBC talking about "war".

Forget it.

There is no war here, the Supreme Leader is no fool. If he tries to pull something, he can expect to get whacked in a flash

It is slowly sinking in for me that a big thing is going on. I should turn on the news for awhile. You are saying that the CNN and MSNBC people also have gotten where I did --- these are serious attacks and counterattacks and may well be the first moves in a war.

And you are saying, I think, that Iran won't escalate because we just gave a real clear signal (!!! Yes, we did!) that the Kennedy-era no-attacks-on-leaders rule is out the window. Huh.

Forum List

Back