Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Why didn't President Obama do this? Because he had better sense. He knew it wouldn't be worth the fallout. We are all less safe.
Actually, in the agreement he made with them, according tothe news, he couldn’t really. Some kind of agreement, huh? And no, we are no less safe. They were planning more attacks on Americans.

Why didn't President Obama do this? Because he had better sense. He knew it wouldn't be worth the fallout. We are all less safe.

wait a minute. You called us chicken little for saying Iran was an existential threat, now all of a sudden we’re less safe? Your politics isn’t what is motivating you to say that is it!

Please quote where I said that.

So you agreed that Iran was and is a threat to the United States? Are you sure you weren’t one of those people that said Iran isn’t a threat and haven’t attacked anyone in a gazillion years so we should just let them be?

Please quote where I agreed to that.

Don’t cry little Terrorist. America won’t destroy Iran. God will wipe out 90% of their military and Country in the Battle of Gog and Magog when your friends attack Israel and are completely destroyed along with your allies Russia and Turkey.

Trump started all this shit when he withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal. Hell is coming...

President Trump should ask President Obama, Val Jarrett, John Kerry and the Clintons to serve as America's official representatives to Soleiamani's funeral. After all,with the love they have for the mullahs , they will want to pay their respects

That gives me an idea ... :04:

You mean a drone attack on the funeral? It would make a good tight target.

I didn't say that! I didn't say that!!

The Mullahs in Tehran aren't going to escalate this at all. I saw the wailing voices on CNN and MSNBC talking about "war".

Forget it.

There is no war here, the Supreme Leader is no fool. If he tries to pull something, he can expect to get whacked in a flash
i would imagine Iran's Mullahs are underground hiding right now !

wait a minute. You called us chicken little for saying Iran was an existential threat, now all of a sudden we’re less safe? Your politics isn’t what is motivating you to say that is it!

Please quote where I said that.

So you agreed that Iran was and is a threat to the United States? Are you sure you weren’t one of those people that said Iran isn’t a threat and haven’t attacked anyone in a gazillion years so we should just let them be?

Please quote where I agreed to that.

God you’re stupid. You didn’t, which makes your comment about us all being less safe comical.

Gotta love that Lindsey Graham. :laughing0301:

If Iranian aggression continues and I worked at an Iranian oil refinery, I would think about a new career.

Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) January 3, 2020

Dude

Why the sad face

5jucmucmah841.jpg

President Trump should ask President Obama, Val Jarrett, John Kerry and the Clintons to serve as America's official representatives to Soleiamani's funeral. After all,with the love they have for the mullahs , they will want to pay their respects

That gives me an idea ... :04:

You mean a drone attack on the funeral? It would make a good tight target.

I didn't say that! I didn't say that!!

The Mullahs in Tehran aren't going to escalate this at all. I saw the wailing voices on CNN and MSNBC talking about "war".

Forget it.

There is no war here, the Supreme Leader is no fool. If he tries to pull something, he can expect to get whacked in a flash
i would imagine Iran's Mullahs are underground hiding right now !

They are probably changing their underwear.

The Mullahs are cowards, the main stream media won't cover it, like they didn't really cover Al-Baghdadi's death other.

But mark my word, they are shitting themselves in Tehran, trying to figure out how to escape their fate until (they hope) the D's get back in power next January.

90% of the leftist trolls on this board are in mourning over the death of a terrorist.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !
you are absolutely right and dem congressman Chris Murphy is already saying Trump committed an act of war without congresses approval !

Trump started all this shit when he withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal. Hell is coming...
what ?? are you trying to say that Iraq was not a terrorist state before the nuclear deal ??? i cant believe you are that stupid ...but then again .....

I adore President Trump...I adore all Patriots ... and all who work for this President!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:
You’re a brainwashed cultist. This is going to lead to many American deaths around the world, civilian and uniformed. It puts our overseas Diplomatic Corp in danger, as we went after someone in the Iranian government hierarchy - the second most powerful person in Iran. They may even target top U.S. officials, most likely Republicans.

The economy is doing tremendous, I earned $9000 today in the market, and that a fact.

There could be a blip, depending on how traders see this. But if they are smart, they will realize that Trump will win this, and the Mullahs are losers.

Whoa! Congratulations! You're trading bigger than we are.

Yeah, I assume a blip, but I don't expect any serious downturn at this time.

Last edited:
The orange idiot just put the lives of many Americans in danger. This will escalate going forward. The persians are not the Iraqis.

what ?? are you trying to say that Iraq was not a terrorist state before the nuclear deal ??? i cant believe you are that stupid ...but then again .....
They were a terrorist-funding State. One without nuclear weapons. Trump fixed that.

To call this dangerous and reckless would be an extreme understatement. This targeted assassination was not authorized by Congress and violates multiple national and international laws.
It is a war crime. Period.

And it immediately endangers every American interest in the region.
Just reverse the roles and imagine the fallout.
It's outrageous.

it will begin a world war, my friends!

Forum List

Back