Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

I adore President Trump...I adore all Patriots ... and all who work for this President!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:
You’re a brainwashed cultist. This is going to lead to many American deaths around the world, civilian and uniformed. It puts our overseas Diplomatic Corp in danger, as we went after someone in the Iranian government hierarchy - the second most powerful person in Iran. They may even target top U.S. officials, most likely Republicans.

Nice speech. How many Iranian Rials did they pay you to write that? What's the exchange rate on those, these days?

1*AWEv_cROLibSCksFR7lw6A.jpeg

I heard over 700 Iraqi’s had been killed in the last week by his followers.

To call this dangerous and reckless would be an extreme understatement. This targeted assassination was not authorized by Congress and violates multiple national and international laws.
It is a war crime. Period.

And it immediately endangers every American interest in the region.
Just reverse the roles and imagine the fallout.
It's outrageous.

it will begin a world war, my friends!
This is actually the best post I’ve seen from you. You summed it up perfectly.

When you lick Ayatollah Assahola Do You go back for 2nds?

To call this dangerous and reckless would be an extreme understatement. This targeted assassination was not authorized by Congress and violates multiple national and international laws.

It's outrageous.

It's outrageous.

wow !! a terrorist leader that is responsible for thousands of American soldiers being killed and maimed was made good and you are griping !!! like i said democrats are scum !

Good job Iraqis!
Trump said Iran would pay a heavy price for the embassy attacks and the killing of an American contractor ...you can bet the US played a major role in this ! good job USA !

Why can you not give credit to where it is due?

It is good that this was done by the Iraqis and not us.
The pentagon says that the U.S military carried out the strike on Trump's orders. The Iranians are saying it was a U.S. attack helicopter.

The Katyusha rocket story holds no water. They are not exactly precision weapons.

Pentagon says it killed top Iranian general Qasem Soleimani on Trump's order

Last edited:
Let's also be clear that he did this on the same day the media released previously-redacted information that implicates him further in the impeachment. I don't believe for a second that this is a coincidence.

Wow. Just heard the Iraqi behind the 1983 US Embassy attack in Kuwait was also killed.

Last edited:

It's outrageous.

yeah i hope you guys run on that !! please please keep talking ! let America know how you really feel !! i caught myself getting angry about the way the left is trying to spin this into a crime ... but you know what now that i think about it your speech is a good thing for real true good American citizens in 2020 !the left is bent on destroying itself !

Smart decision by President Trump. That's how you stand up to terrorists, instead of paying them millions like Sleepy Joe and the former president(noBama) he kissed ass to.

Iran-Persia will be utterly destroyed. Remember I told you this when you see Iran and it’s people and it’s military in flames.

Let's also be clear that he did this on the same day the media released previously-redacted information that implicates him further in the impeachment. I don't believe for a second that this is a coincidence.

It's outrageous.

like fine wine...i age better with time!

It's outrageous.

yeah i hope you guys run on that !! please please keep talking ! let America know how you really feel !! i caught myself getting angry about the way the left is trying to spin this into a crime ... but you know what now that i think about it your speech is a good thing for real true good American citizens in 2020 !the left is bent on destroying itself !
Who are you again?

Forum List

Back