Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Just think: If the US Embassy attack was "Trump's Benghazi", tonight was and example of how President Trump would have dealt with Benghazi.

Thank you President Trump!

I adore President Trump...I adore all Patriots ... and all who work for this President!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:
You’re a brainwashed cultist. This is going to lead to many American deaths around the world, civilian and uniformed. It puts our overseas Diplomatic Corp in danger, as we went after someone in the Iranian government hierarchy - the second most powerful person in Iran. They may even target top U.S. officials, most likely Republicans.
if the terrorist country does target their enemies of course they will go after republicans ... why would they attack their anti American allies like you and the left . but sadly for you they will do very little different than what they usually do and thats kill innocent people in the middle east .

Ezekiel 38

The Lord’s Great Victory Over the Nations

1 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 “ ‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

10 “ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?” ’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Last edited:
Trump started all this shit when he withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal. Hell is coming...
what ?? are you trying to say that Iraq was not a terrorist state before the nuclear deal ??? i cant believe you are that stupid ...but then again .....
They were a terrorist-funding State. One without nuclear weapons. Trump fixed that.
are you trying to say that those evil scum were not going to try to get a nuke if we stuck to the deal ?? wow !

"Soleimani killed hundreds of Americans and had designs on killing countless more. His loss is a major blow to Iran. Acting in our defense is never certain, but the good guys won today — and Trump’s approach is better than paying off the bad guys or pretending they’re not so bad." - Acerbic Andy McCarthy

Iran-Persia will be utterly destroyed. Remember I told you this when you see Iran and it’s people and it’s military in flames.

Let's also be clear that he did this on the same day the media released previously-redacted information that implicates him further in the impeachment. I don't believe for a second that this is a coincidence.

I disagree. Most Iranians are opposed to their terrorist rulers in Tehran.

I suspect that the Mullahs are on real thin ice, and I suspect that they will be gone and a Trump International property will rise in Tehran before Trump leaves office in 2025.

I hope Trump doesn't go into full blown war. My gut tells me he has no interest in this. This is right out of the Reagan handbook. If someone is hellbent on hurting your citizens and soldiers, they will be warned, and if they continue to pursue their objectives, they will be dealt with.

I don't celebrate death, but I certainly don't celebrate spreading of terror and their sponsors. Reagan was just as aggressive whenever facing existential threats to Americans. People knew where he stood.

To call this dangerous and reckless would be an extreme understatement. This targeted assassination was not authorized by Congress and violates multiple national and international laws.
It is a war crime. Period.

And it immediately endangers every American interest in the region.
Just reverse the roles and imagine the fallout.
It's outrageous.

it will begin a world war, my friends!

So when did congress withdraw their authorization to use military force against leaders of terrorist organizations?

you are absolutely right and dem congressman Chris Murphy is already saying Trump committed an act of war without congresses approval !

I think what the congressman said is that Trump ordered an assassination, which indeed he did, and that is a departure from our practice for some decades, since Kennedy.

The Pentagon made an announcement using the words, "The game has changed." They are evidently up with this change to assassination.

So ----- we're doing specific bad-guy obliteration. VERY interesting. We have the tools for this, the high technology. It was two rockets, they are saying (not drones), precision aimed. They seem to have taken out the enemy military men and the two cars they were in. Pinpoint accuracy --- yeah, that will sell better politically than Dresden-type bombing. So far, so good, we're winning at the moment.

"FICTION: Trump has taken reckless & impulsive action with no planning or forethought for what comes next

FACT: Trump acted on previously expressed red lines that were crossed,after exhausting all other options & fully aware that Iran will now respond,if only to save face" - Rowdy Marco Rubio

Drunk Indian and Basque are definitely Terrorist sympathizers.
Drunk Indian is an Iranian Terrorist.

Trump started all this shit when he withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal. Hell is coming...
what ?? are you trying to say that Iraq was not a terrorist state before the nuclear deal ??? i cant believe you are that stupid ...but then again .....

There seems to be a few of the sympathizers on here tonight.

Your time is short. Soon your soul will be required of you and you will face God On Judgment Day.
To call this dangerous and reckless would be an extreme understatement. This targeted assassination was not authorized by Congress and violates multiple national and international laws.

It's outrageous.

This is actually the best post I’ve seen from you. You summed it up perfectly.
like fine wine...i age better with time!

Trump certainly comes down hard on Putin's allies, (even now as Iran, Russia and China share joint military exercises) so maybe We can turn to Nancy Pelosi for some perspective here as she has said "all roads lead to Russia"
I mean maybe all the Democrat nut jobs, can finally post a public apology for claiming such things as Trump being Putin's puppet, bitch, and for being an operative of Russia. How long will we have to wait for their public retractions? of course that would mean admitting that the entire impeachment of Trump is a fabrication. Actions by Trump have destroyed any narrative they have ever had.

It's outrageous.

This is actually the best post I’ve seen from you. You summed it up perfectly.
yeah i hope you guys run on that !! please please keep talking ! let America know how you really feel !! i caught myself getting angry about the way the left is trying to spin this into a crime ... but you know what now that i think about it your speech is a good thing for real true good American citizens in 2020 !the left is bent on destroying itself !
Who are you again?
who im i ?? unlike you i am an American that loves this country .Unlike you i know not think but know that despite the evils of the past that this country is the greatest nation in the history of the world ! unlike you i recognize that this country has fed defended and liberated more people in the past 100 yrs than all the other nations on earth combined ! unlike you i know when there is a natural disaster it is America that is always there to lend a helping hand no matter where on earth that is ! unlike you i stand for individual liberty and freedom ! unlike you i am PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !! thats who i am !

Loved it when he blew up about 50 Russian MIGs in Syria with Cruise
missiles.

Trump certainly comes down hard on Putin's allies, (even now as Iran, Russia and China share joint military exercises) so maybe We can turn to Nancy Pelosi for some perspective here as she has said "all roads lead to Russia"
I mean maybe all the Democrat nut jobs, can finally post a public apology for claiming such things as Trump being Putin's puppet, bitch, and for being an operative of Russia. How long will we have to wait for their public retractions? of course that would mean admitting that the entire impeachment of Trump is a fabrication. Actions by Trump have destroyed any narrative they have ever had.

America doesnt need a new president, my friends, America needs a new Congress.

Democrats are just like Republicans, only nicer. they're too nice to kill folks like this dude

"i am no cheerleader for war with Iran. Trump has shown amazing restraint. i support this strike" - Marvelous Matt Gaetz

"So what if Trump wants war, knows this leads to war and needs the distraction? Real question is, will those with congressional authority step in and stop him? I know I will." - Incredible Ilhan Omar

Tonight is a fun night to trigger liberals...

"Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war." - Pocahontas

Translated by google-

Dr. Saleem Aldulimi

@SaleemAldulimi
We will set up a monument, statue, and shrine for the American pilot in this place where Soleimani was killed and his follower, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, followed.

Forum List

Back