Ireland officially recognises the State of Palestine

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Great news. At the very least it proves the existence. of Palestine and the Palestinian state. Before Israel kills everybody of course.
Ireland is used to having an awful neivhbour intent on murdering them. They understand.

What is Palestine? What are its borders? Does it include the Gaza Strip? Who is its legitimate leader? When did it come into existence? What are its industries? Does it have the capacity to support itself without massive infusions of money from outside? What are its provisions for an orderly transfer of power from the current regime (assuming it has one) to the next?

How can a "State" be recognized when its main raison d'être is the eradication of its neighbor?

How does it happen that a "State" gains international recognition through the commission of an atrocity on its neighbor State?

One of my many ethnic bloodlines is Irish. My maternal great Grandma was born in County Cork. Ireland is shite.

What is Palestine? What are its borders? Does it include the Gaza Strip? Who is its legitimate leader? When did it come into existence? What are its industries? Does it have the capacity to support itself without massive infusions of money from outside? What are its provisions for an orderly transfer of power from the current regime (assuming it has one) to the next?

How can a "State" be recognized when its main raison d'être is the eradication of its neighbor?

How does it happen that a "State" gains international recognition through the commission of an atrocity on its neighbor State?

One of my many ethnic bloodlines is Irish. My maternal great Grandma was born in County Cork. Ireland is shite.
I suggest that you write to the Irish embassy. I would love to see an Irish embassy set up in the west bank to monitor the murderous land grab.

Great news. At the very least it proves the existence. of Palestine and the Palestinian state. Before Israel kills everybody of course.
Ireland is used to having an awful neivhbour intent on murdering them. They understand.

A two state solution has always been the only possible outcome. Seems like most Israelis recognize this too as the perpetual occupation gets them nowhere.

A two state solution has always been the only possible outcome. Seems like most Israelis recognize this too as the perpetual occupation gets them nowhere.
All the death nad destruction is doing is creating more martyrs. I dont think either side have a suggestion to bring it all to an end.

Forum List

Back