Iron Dome to Guard Sharon Burial from Gaza Rockets

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Security for the funeral of Ariel Sharon Monday is among the tightest for any funeral in Israel's history. Hundreds of soldiers and police will be on hand, and helicopters, light planes, and drones will fly above the funeral procession as it works its way south from Jerusalem to Sharon's Negev ranch. The Iron Dome system will also be on alert, in case Gaza Arab terrorists decide to fire rockets at the Negev as Sharon is being buried.

Iron Dome to Guard Sharon Burial from Gaza Rockets - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

-------------

May God blind their eyes and disrupt their intentions.

Security for the funeral of Ariel Sharon Monday is among the tightest for any funeral in Israel's history. Hundreds of soldiers and police will be on hand, and helicopters, light planes, and drones will fly above the funeral procession as it works its way south from Jerusalem to Sharon's Negev ranch. The Iron Dome system will also be on alert, in case Gaza Arab terrorists decide to fire rockets at the Negev as Sharon is being buried.

Iron Dome to Guard Sharon Burial from Gaza Rockets - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

-------------

Maybe a warning to the UN GA and SC would be in order, that if the filastins do decide to fire weapons at the Funeral cortege then it will be seen as a declaration of war and the Israelis will institute rolling thunder and wont stop until gaza is flattened.

Gaza and israel are already at War, hence the blockade

An attack on the funeral would be legitimate as Israel's political and military leadership are legitimate targets of war.
One hopes for a good shot so the extremist leadership can be eradicated.

There may be some civilian casualties but if the leadership use civilians as human shields, one can expect that.

I gather that was the excuse for cast lead so I'm sure it's acceptable to the pro Israeli side.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
An attack on the funeral would be legitimate as Israel's political and military leadership are legitimate targets of war.

There may be some civilian casualties but if the leadership use civilians as human shields, one can expect that.

I gather that was the excuse for cast lead so I'm sure it's acceptable to the pro Israeli side.

Thanks to the blockade, Hamas doesn't have any missiles that could hit their intended target hahahaha!

-------------

A fitting end to a life of violence.

Gaza and israel are already at War, hence the blockade

Not quite the blockade is in response to the continual terrorist attacks, and Israel has not accepted the declaration of way issued in 1948. Once they accept the declaration then it is a whole different ball game, then the filastins will have to start acting like decent people and obey International law. It also means that Israel will no longer be under any compunction to obey any UN ceasefire and can carry on with their defence of their citizens. By the time the UN could mobilise a task force the skirmish would be over and hamas would be destroyed

So you would have no problem with a massive strike in retaliation that took out at least half of the gazan population and destroyed all of its buildings. After all the hamas leadership will be using civilians as human shields. One good shot on every rocket launch site and militant installation will eradicate most of the hamas leadership.

The world paying its respects to Master Satan.

So you think it is a time of brevity and not one of true Christian sorrow for the loss of a life. Shows that you are no Christian just some cultist that gloats over the deaths of Jewish children.

-------------

Hamas are launching rocket at civilians. It is not about Sharon, but about civilians at risk.

So then a counterattack would be legitimate, or will you morons WHINE about it as always?

So you would have no problem with a massive strike in retaliation that took out at least half of the gazan population and destroyed all of its buildings. After all the hamas leadership will be using civilians as human shields. One good shot on every rocket launch site and militant installation will eradicate most of the hamas leadership.
No, they want the animals to kill and terrorize with no consequences. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

-------------

Hamas are launching rocket at civilians. It is not about Sharon, but about civilians at risk.
Do you think that Sharon will be friends with Adolf and Yasser when he gets to Hell?

A public funeral for Sharon.........and gaza had to fire rockets. IDF took no time to fire back.
I expect Israel is getting fed up with trying to talk and will act as if there is no longer reason to peace. Palestinians want to make no gesture or concessions.
Every country that has given money to gaza should cut all funding. It is shame the civilians will suffer for hamas' action firing and threatening all the diplomats in Israel.

Forum List

Back