Ironic How Watergate 2 Loosely Involves Hillary

Hillary 'got her start' working on the 1st Watergate, being released from the team after being caught intentionally submitting a false / wrong legal paper in an attempt to deny Nixon his Constitutional Right to a fair trial / legal right to council.

Uh, no.......you are lying.......that didn't happen.....it's Fake History....

leaving the rest of your post.......uh......entirely untethered to even the faint Echo of Reality....

Anonymous summarizes & documents 30 year crime spree of Hillary Clinton

Uh, NO, snowflake - Hillary intentionally filed a false / wrong legal brief during her stint on the Watergate team, pone designed to deny Nixon of Counsel.

You're a credulous crackhead....

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

Was your grade school accredited, Eaze?

Zero SNOWFLAKE political will - I agree.
Neither congress or any government agency go after Hillary or Obama.

Mainly because one is female and the other black. .... :cool:

Roughly how many congressional hearings on

Benghazi

Server

IRS

Fast & Furious

?

Net results?

Bupkis, on a big tab....
Yeah, it helps when you OWN the US AG...
What does that whinge have to do with the CONGRESSIONAL hearings and investigations, Butthurt Snowflake?

Hillary 'got her start' working on the 1st Watergate, being released from the team after being caught intentionally submitting a false / wrong legal paper in an attempt to deny Nixon his Constitutional Right to a fair trial / legal right to council.

leaving the rest of your post.......uh......entirely untethered to even the faint Echo of Reality....

Uh, NO, snowflake - Hillary intentionally filed a false / wrong legal brief during her stint on the Watergate team, pone designed to deny Nixon of Counsel.

I never said she was FIRED, did I, snowflake?

Benghazi

Server

IRS

Fast & Furious

?

Net results?

Bupkis, on a big tab....
What does that whinge have to do with the CONGRESSIONAL hearings and investigations, Butthurt Snowflake?
Hey slim, thanks for proving you are an idiot. 'Snowflake' is a term adopted by DEMOCRATS to describe DEMOCRATS, like yourself. What's the matter - can't think for yourself, come up with an original name for others yourself? Understandable - most snowflakes can only parrot what others have told them. :p

Benghazi

Server

IRS

Fast & Furious

?

Net results?

Bupkis, on a big tab....
Hey slim, thanks for proving you are an idiot. 'Snowflake' is a term adopted by DEMOCRATS to describe DEMOCRATS, like yourself. What's the matter - can't think for yourself, come up with an original name for others yourself? Understandable - most snowflakes can only parrot what others have told them. :p
I call 'em as I see 'me....

and where, pray tell, did you come up with the term?

Oh...yeah.......Hive Central told you to beat it into the ground....

Remember when it was "moonbat"?

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Now we call them "Prescient"....

Eaze,

Why are you such a lying little spiv?

Hillary intentionally filed a false / wrong legal brief during her stint on the Watergate team, pone designed to deny Nixon of Counsel

This passage leaves many readers with the belief that Hillary Rodham took it upon herself to decide that President Nixon should not be represented by counsel during evidentiary hearings, to deliberately draft a brief that ignored precedent in that area, and to personally hide evidence of the precedent she had ignored so that no one could discover her dishonesty. But nearly everything stated in this passage is wrong: Hillary Rodham didn’t draft a legal brief that was “unethical” (save that it made a legal argument Zeifman didn’t agree with), she didn’t “confiscate” public documents, and she didn’t do anything that she hadn’t been directed to do by the man who was her and Zeifman’s superior.

It should be noted that the brief drafted by Hillary Rodham did not involve, as many people have misconstrued it, denying President Nixon the right to be represented by counsel during a trial on criminal charges. The brief addressed only whether Nixon had the right to be represented by counsel at evidentiary hearings conducted by a congressional committee tasked with determining whether potential grounds for impeachment existed.)

Ibid.

Decades later, here she is, loosely connected to the potential 'Watergate 2'.

The DNC / Democrats rigged their Primaries and engaged in voter fraud in their Primaries, and had even fed Hillary debate questions in advance to try to help her win...unsuccessfully.

Barry was so afraid of everything he had done in 8 years and his 'Legacy' being wiped away - worried Hillary would lose that he illegally collected personal information on Trump and his team AND (allegedly) wiretapped the Trump Towers.

So Hillary could very well be at the heart of the reason why Barry illegally ordered 'Watergate 2'...and Hillary and Obama could be to blame for the entire DNC being destroyed.

:lmao:

Five lies in one post. Good work.
YEP

Just big fat lies that have been shown to be false like her being fired from Watergate....

It's amazing how ill informed or just outright liars people like Easy are....

SAD

SAD indeed.

Prsident Trump needs to be committed to a mental institution and Pence needs to be made acting President until Trump becomes mentally well.

Last edited:

Eaze,

Hillary intentionally filed a false / wrong legal brief during her stint on the Watergate team, pone designed to deny Nixon of Counsel

This passage leaves many readers with the belief that Hillary Rodham took it upon herself to decide that President Nixon should not be represented by counsel during evidentiary hearings, to deliberately draft a brief that ignored precedent in that area, and to personally hide evidence of the precedent she had ignored so that no one could discover her dishonesty. But nearly everything stated in this passage is wrong: Hillary Rodham didn’t draft a legal brief that was “unethical” (save that it made a legal argument Zeifman didn’t agree with), she didn’t “confiscate” public documents, and she didn’t do anything that she hadn’t been directed to do by the man who was her and Zeifman’s superior.

It should be noted that the brief drafted by Hillary Rodham did not involve, as many people have misconstrued it, denying President Nixon the right to be represented by counsel during a trial on criminal charges. The brief addressed only whether Nixon had the right to be represented by counsel at evidentiary hearings conducted by a congressional committee tasked with determining whether potential grounds for impeachment existed.)

Ibid.

The brief addressed only whether Nixon had the right to be represented by counsel

Thank you for proving me right - the brief she filed was erroneous - already proven faulty. So she either intentionally submitted a false / erroneous brief or she was ignorant / incompetent (she had failed her BAR exam...) - so which is it?

Counsel confirms Hillary’s ‘fraudulent’ Watergate brief

"Franklin Polk backed up major claims by Jerry Zeifman, the general counsel and chief of staff
of the House Judiciary Committee who supervised Clinton’s work on the Watergate investigation in 1974.

Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.”

He contends Clinton was collaborating with allies of the Kennedys to block revelation of Kennedy-administration activities that made Watergate “look like a day at the beach.”

Her brief, Zeifman said, was so fraudulent and ridiculous, she would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.

Polk confirmed Clinton wrote a brief arguing Nixon should not be granted legal counsel due to a lack of precedent. But Clinton deliberately ignored the then-recent case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who was allowed to have a lawyer during the impeachment attempt against him in 1970."

Counsel confirms Hillary’s ‘fraudulent’ Watergate brief

Last edited:
or he should be impeached for his felony of Slander against a Previous President, claiming he committed a felony.

LOCK HIM UP

Eaze,

Ibid.

The brief addressed only whether Nixon had the right to be represented by counsel

Thank you for proving me right - the brief she filed was erroneous - already proven faulty. So she either intentionally submitted a false / erroneous brief or she was ignorant / incompetent (she had failed her BAR exam...) - so which is it?
gawd almighty!

She was tasked with writing a brief on it by her BOSS, idiot!

She was an intern and had no power to write that brief on her own and out of the clear blue...you are so CLUELESS!

or he should be impeached for his felony of Slander against a Previous President, claiming he committed a felony.

LOCK HIM UP
"Her brief, Zeifman said, was so fraudulent and ridiculous, she would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.

Polk confirmed Clinton wrote a brief arguing Nixon should not be granted legal counsel due to a lack of precedent. But Clinton deliberately ignored the then-recent case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who was allowed to have a lawyer during the impeachment attempt against him in 1970."

Eaze,

Ibid.

The only thing "proven" to this point, is that you are a credulous imbecile and a liar....

She submitted what she had been directed by her superior to produce.....your insistence that it was "erroneous" enjoys all the currency of sheep flatus.....

and why do you feel compelled to so dishonestly trim the relevant topic?

whether Nixon had the right to be represented

by counsel at evidentiary hearings conducted by a congressional committee tasked with determining whether potential grounds for impeachment existed.

That is a very particular circumstance and - given the quite unprecedented situation - a perfectly reasonable topic for debate.

Eaze,

Ibid.

gawd almighty!

She was tasked with writing a brief on it by her BOSS, idiot!

She was an intern and had no power to write that brief on her own and out of the clear blue...you are so CLUELESS!
You don't understand.....

These Snowflakes MUST be free to fashion fake news of their liking with which to decorate the Safe Space in which they huddle.

Forum List

Back