Irony Alert (level orange)

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
>> In the early part of his address to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Friday, President Donald Trump railed against the use of anonymous sources in journalism.

“(T)hey have no sources,” Trump said. “They just make ’em up when there are none.”

Moments later, Donald Trump used an anonymous source.

The president was telling a story about a friend who frequently visited Paris, but no longer does because “Paris is no longer Paris.”

Trump identified this friend as “a very, very substantial guy,” and then later on as “Jim,” but he never gave Jim’s last name. << --- Mediaite

:lol:

Having it both ways: Priceless. :eusa_dance:

>> In the early part of his address to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Friday, President Donald Trump railed against the use of anonymous sources in journalism.

“(T)hey have no sources,” Trump said. “They just make ’em up when there are none.”

The president was telling a story about a friend who frequently visited Paris, but no longer does because “Paris is no longer Paris.”

Trump identified this friend as “a very, very substantial guy,” and then later on as “Jim,” but he never gave Jim’s last name. << --- Mediaite

I hear that France will be building a glass wall around the Eiffel Tower, old school Paris.

Yeah, I don't think Trump was attempting journalism though. He's the president not a journalist.

He was telling you a STORY, not NEWS. I know, you have watched so much fake news media that you can no longer tell the difference.

My God you libs are pathetic.

Odd that, since many of what he would call "reliable" sources championed that "some people say" style of "journalism". And this from a reality tv celebrity whose foray into the political arena was predicated upon bitherism and fecklessly attempting to link Ted Cruz' father to the Kennedy assassination. Yeah, he really hate "fake" news and "alternative facts" doesn't he now.

There is nothing honest about american society.

Can we get another of your signature homoerotic outbursts?

No sane person these days would name a friend in order that insane Democrat liberal pukes could find and harass him. "Jim" might have to bust a cap into some liberal pukes ass.

Yeah, I don't think Trump was attempting journalism though. He's the president not a journalist.

He was telling you a STORY, not NEWS. I know, you have watched so much fake news media that you can no longer tell the difference.

He wasn't telling me jack shit.
But what the fuck do you think news does? Delivers a pizza?

Hey, this is his reasoning. Some reason he can't apply it to himself?

No sane person these days would name a friend in order that insane Democrat liberal pukes could find and harass him. "Jim" might have to bust a cap into some liberal pukes ass.
So its OK if republicans use anonymous sources, just not the media?

Hey, I don't write the laws of irony or hypocrisy, Shirley. I just point to 'em.

You're the one who's got all the heavy lifting to do, burying your head in the sand.

Hey, I don't write the laws of irony or hypocrisy, Shirley. I just point to 'em.

He wasn't quoting a news source, he was giving an example of his friends vacation changes. Jeezus!!

He wasn't quoting a news source, he was giving an example of his friends vacation changes. Jeezus!!
don't matter Homer. I am sure you would have felt differently had Obama told the same story

don't matter Homer. I am sure you would have felt differently had Obama told the same story
Anyone but complete idiots would not make an issue over something so trivial.

Tell us that you would have said this, if it happened with Obamas people. That is exactly what makes you so FOS

Tell us that you would have said this, if it happened with Obamas people. That is exactly what makes you so FOS
Like I said, it's a non issue. Only diseased brain liberals come up with stupid shit such as this.

Like I said, it's a non issue. Only diseased brain liberals come up with stupid shit such as this.
You couldn't care less if Russia was involved in our election process, or Trump sold himself out to them

Amen! Trump routinely accuses others of what he is guilty of. Among other things - it's called "projection"...

It's a blatant double standard.

That's not "liberal" or "conservative" or "left" or "right" --- that's just logical fallacy.

Forum List

Back