"IRONY" Joe Biden says "the supreme court decisions lets Presidents ignore the law". I guess Joe Biden's memory really is going.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
President Joe Biden blasted the Supreme Court’s decision granting former and future presidents immunity from prosecution for official acts saying it gives the executive office, and possibly Donald Trump, the power “to do whatever he pleases, whenever he wants to do it.”
Hey Joe i know in your feeble brain that you did this just a few months ago, but cant remember.

MSN
President Joe Biden bragged Wednesday about defying the Supreme Court over student loans and appeared to slip up verbally in doing so.
The Supreme Court struck down Biden's $400 billion student loan forgiveness plan in June, ruling it was an illegal use of the president's powers. But since then, Biden has pushed forward with several smaller rounds of cancellation anyway.
Maybe the 25th amendment should be used on Joe Biden, because he definitely cant stand trial for the crimes that he has done. I say let Kamela Harris should be President for the remaining term, till Nov and let the people decide if Democrats or President Trump should be the 47th President, in a Democratic way. I mean everyone on this board believes in the Democratic processes, right?

While hypocritical it's a very good point. Can a president now simply state he is carrying out the requirements of the office and ignore the Supreme Court or really, any law that gets passed?

Forum List

Back