Irrefutable legal arguments supporting the right of secession

Don't change the discussion. You got slapped on a proof for secession, then you stated AL supported the Mexican war. Let's get your corrected. You were wrong.

Don't change the discussion. You got slapped on a proof for secession, then you stated AL supported the Mexican war. Let's get your corrected. You were wrong.
Gipper seems anxious and a bit depressed this morning.

Jakey please reference where I stated Lincoln supported the Mexican War?

Also please post just one comment by just one Founding Father, which states secession is illegal.

Also please post just one comment by just one Founding Father, which states secession is illegal.

Gibberish, at #117 on page 4, posted, "Lincoln expressed that view in an 1848 speech in the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting the war with Mexico and the secession of Texas."

Gibberish requests a standard on secession that is not relevant to the discussion as well.

He seems more agitated today than usual.

Gibberish, at #117 on page 4, posted, "Lincoln expressed that view in an 1848 speech in the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting the war with Mexico and the secession of Texas."

Gibberish requests a standard on secession that is not relevant to the discussion as well.

I see your confusion Jakey...my post was a copy and paste of Dr. William's column, which even one of your intellect should be able to decipher Take it up with him.

Now please post just one statement from a Founding Father disputing secession.

I see your confusion Jakey...my post was a copy and paste of Dr. William's column, which even one of your intellect should be able to decipher Take it up with him.

So you admit defeat because, in fact, Williams got it wrong on Lincoln supporting the war (I have met Walter; have you?), and it is obvious that he has been losing it for a decade or more.

Your anxiety seems to be going up and up with demands for support of your false conclusion that secession was always illegal. Give us some evidence based in the Constitution.

So you admit defeat because, in fact, Williams got it wrong on Lincoln supporting the war (I have met Walter; have you?), and it is obvious that he has been losing it for a decade or more.

Your anxiety seems to be going up and up with demands for support of your false conclusion that secession was always illegal. Give us some evidence based in the Constitution.
Apparently William's amazing intellect did not increase yours.

Now lets stick with the topic at hand, which you keep running from. Post just one comment from a founding father proving secession is illegal.

Right!!

Let the south set up there very own country. Look at their budgets and there constant hand out to the federal government.

Leave for one generation.

Get ready for a day when a Mexican Politician complains about illiterate unskilled immigrants coming into their country.

The best thing the south can do is pucker up those lips and kiss the ass of the north. Not only did they hand you out a whipping, they also pick up the check for your inbred assholes...

upload_2015-7-21_14-35-47.png

Now lets stick with the topic at hand, which you keep running from. Post just one comment from a founding father proving secession is illegal.
Your anxiety, Gibberish, is leading you to denial. One, Lincoln did not support the Mexican War: Williams was wrong. Two, you are requesting something that does not matter. You have made the assertion, but you can't support it. No one needs to rebut until you offer something.

Your anxiety, Gibberish, is leading you to denial. One, Lincoln did not support the Mexican War: Williams was wrong. Two, you are requesting something that does not matter. You have made the assertion, but you can't support it. No one needs to rebut until you offer something.
Okay Jake I have tried to be patient in the hopes that you could complete your task without further instruction. You have proven incapable. So, here is an example for you.

James Madison was a founding father and considered the author of the Constitution. This is his statement on secession during the 1787 constitutional convention in which a proposal was made to allow the federal government to suppress a seceding state:
"A union of the states containing such an ingredient seemed to provide for its own destruction. The use of force against a state would look more like a declaration of war than an infliction of punishment and would probably be considered by the party attacked as a dissolution of all previous compacts by which it might be bound."

See how easy that was Jake. Now its your turn.

Why would anyone argue about the right of secession of states that had so clearly violated the rights of blacks and only had their treasonous hissy fit because they feared the end of slavery?

It would be like arguing if Germany had the legal right to invade Poland it would have been ok.

If there are irrefutable legal arguments that states have the right to secede, why didn't those Southern Civil War states use those irrefutable legal arguments earlier?

Lincoln didn't give a damn about logic and facts. He was an accomplished manipulator and propagandist, and he used his skills to get the result he wanted. The dumbass Yankees were too stupid to see through his con.
But if the arguments were irrefutable how could Lincoln resist? Sounds like the arguments were refutable, and if that's true and the law doesn't work that pretty much leaves force, and force didn't seem to work either.
Force is not a legal argument.

Okay Jake I have tried to be patient in the hopes that you could complete your task without further instruction. You have proven incapable. So, here is an example for you.

James Madison was a founding father and considered the author of the Constitution. This is his statement on secession during the 1787 constitutional convention in which a proposal was made to allow the federal government to suppress a seceding state:
"A union of the states containing such an ingredient seemed to provide for its own destruction. The use of force against a state would look more like a declaration of war than an infliction of punishment and would probably be considered by the party attacked as a dissolution of all previous compacts by which it might be bound."

One, Madison's plan originally was much more big government before the Convention toned it down. Two, that Constitution is what governs, not the Founders' opinions, before or after the Convention. Three, the Constitution does not even mention secession.

Right!!

Let the south set up there very own country. Look at their budgets and there constant hand out to the federal government.

Get ready for a day when a Mexican Politician complains about illiterate unskilled immigrants coming into their country.

The best thing the south can do is pucker up those lips and kiss the ass of the north. Not only did they hand you out a whipping, they also pick up the check for your inbred assholes...

View attachment 45155
Dumbass, your map doesn't prove either side is using more food stamps. In fact there are more red states in the lowest bracket, and the Southern States? Yeah, that's where all the blacks live who vote for you fucks to lift them out of poverty.

One, Madison's plan originally was much more big government before the Convention toned it down. Two, that Constitution is what governs, not the Founders' opinions, before or after the Convention. Three, the Constitution does not even mention secession.
Why did you not mention that Williams was wrong about Lincoln supporting the war against Mexico?

Right!!

View attachment 45155
Dumbass, your map doesn't prove either side is using more food stamps. In fact there are more red states in the lowest bracket, and the Southern States? Yeah, that's where all the blacks live who vote for you fucks to lift them out of poverty.
And with all the whites who are on food stamps as well.

Why would anyone argue about the right of secession of states that had so clearly violated the rights of blacks and only had their treasonous hissy fit because they feared the end of slavery?

It would be like arguing if Germany had the legal right to invade Poland it would have been ok.
Dumbass, it was the North that invaded peacefully seceding states. Read a book sometime.

If you think Madison was saying secession is legal, then you are an idiot.

Here is the entire context. I will bold the parts you conveniently left out:

Mr. Madison, observed that the more he reflected on the use of force, the more he doubted the practicability, the justice and the efficacy of it when applied to people collectively and not individually.--, A Union of the States containing such an ingredient seemed to provide for its own destruction. The use of force agst. a State, would look more like a declaration of war, than an infliction of punishment, and would probably be considered by the party attacked as a dissolution of all previous compacts by which it might be bound. He hoped that such a system would be framed as might render this recourse unnecessary, and moved that the clause be postponed. This motion was agreed to nem. con.

Forum List

Back