IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

LOL. I knew this thread had to be idiocy, based on who authored it, the poster who has yet to utter an intelligent word here.

Pot, kettle, I see you've met...

Do you know where the $20,000 figure comes from?

It is a purely hypothetical number, used by the IRS in hypothetical EXAMPLES, for information and explanation purposes, of how the cost would be calculated for someone not having insurance.

Of course, the IRS would not want to use examples they feel represent realistic numbers. No, they would go out of their way to inflate such examples...just cuz.

:cuckoo:

I'm not the one claiming the IRS numbers are bogus, you idiot.

LOL. I knew this thread had to be idiocy, based on who authored it, the poster who has yet to utter an intelligent word here.

Pot, kettle, I see you've met...

Do you know where the $20,000 figure comes from?

It is a purely hypothetical number, used by the IRS in hypothetical EXAMPLES, for information and explanation purposes, of how the cost would be calculated for someone not having insurance.

Of course, the IRS would not want to use examples they feel represent realistic numbers. No, they would go out of their way to inflate such examples...just cuz.

:cuckoo:

I'm not the one claiming the IRS numbers are bogus, you idiot.

Of course you didn't, you go with that...:eusa_liar:

But more importantly, when logic and reason fail you, resort to an ad hominem attack. Works every time...:cuckoo:

Paying for every sluts contraception and every other medical "need" that one can contrive of doesnt come cheap. For the folks that have to pay of course.....

Forum List

Back