IRS Official Lois Lerner Wants Immunity to Testify Before Congress

[]

70% of the groups held up used the names TP or Patriot, the other 30% was divided evenly.

Someone used the irs as a weapon against citizens during an election.

So please stop blathering on, you don't need to protect obama, he has the media to do that for him.

Point is, they were held up.

Frankly, still not seeing the crime. Maybe they should have investigated these groups for tax fraud if they were trying to claim tax exempt status as a "social welfare" group when they were in fact trying to do electioneering.

So this is your claim. "YOu dared to investigate our tax fraud!!! We're being oppressed!!!"

My, what a moronic attempt at logic. There was no tax fraud. There were no allegations of tax fraud. Apparently, you think it's perfectly permissible for a political party to use the IRS to investigate its opposition as a stalling and harassment tactic during an election.

I am appalled that you assume conservative groups are any more likely to commit tax fraud than any other group.

Well sure they should be singled out, they're conservatives. Please.

yes, being an annoying bureaucrat who doesn't approve tax forms is clearly an offense up there with murder.

There was a little sarcasm intended there dude.

Oh? Is that it?

Hey, here's an idea. Please tell me why I should give a flip that the IRS held up the tax fraud attempts by Teabagger groups.

Because there were no tax fraud attempts?

How's that?

Ever notice how sympathizers and members of the gay rights movement love to use the term teabagger? My guess is that it is simply wishful thinking on their part.

My, what a moronic attempt at logic. There was no tax fraud. There were no allegations of tax fraud. Apparently, you think it's perfectly permissible for a political party to use the IRS to investigate its opposition as a stalling and harassment tactic during an election.

I am appalled that you assume conservative groups are any more likely to commit tax fraud than any other group.

I would say if you are applying for a tax exemption reserved for SOCIAL WELFARE GROUPS, and your complaint was that you didn't get your application approved in time to participate in the 2012 election, then you are committing fraud from the get-go.

Also, the IRS has admitted they took the iniative to review these groups on their own, and all the evidence supports that.

There was a little sarcasm intended there dude.

Oh? Is that it?

Hey, here's an idea. Please tell me why I should give a flip that the IRS held up the tax fraud attempts by Teabagger groups.

How's that?

Ever notice how sympathizers and members of the gay rights movement love to use the term teabagger? My guess is that it is simply wishful thinking on their part.

Or we just think it's hysterical you guys referred to yourselves as that not knowing what it meant.

Enough with the whining! 'Teabaggers' actually introduced the term they now claim is a slur | Crooks and Liars

Moreover, as Jay Nordlinger at National Review admits, the term "teabagger" was introduced to the political lexicon by Tea Party movement leaders:

The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. But others ran with it and ran with it.

Fuck that shit, break out the thumb screws. It's what the IRS has done to US people over the years. Stupid bitch can fess up then rot in jail along with all her cronie friends.

I would say if you are applying for a tax exemption reserved for SOCIAL WELFARE GROUPS, and your complaint was that you didn't get your application approved in time to participate in the 2012 election, then you are committing fraud from the get-go.

Also, the IRS has admitted they took the iniative to review these groups on their own, and all the evidence supports that.

Why? Promoting the social welfare has nothing to do with elections? Is that it? All you're doing is airing your jaundiced view of conservatism.

I don't think you understand what fraud is.

Oh? Is that it?

How's that?

Or we just think it's hysterical you guys referred to yourselves as that not knowing what it meant.

Enough with the whining! 'Teabaggers' actually introduced the term they now claim is a slur | Crooks and Liars

Moreover, as Jay Nordlinger at National Review admits, the term "teabagger" was introduced to the political lexicon by Tea Party movement leaders:

The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. But others ran with it and ran with it.

Awfullest bunch of bullshit I ever read. Continue your teabagging and airy flights of fancy.

I expect you're good at it.

Point is, they were held up.

Frankly, still not seeing the crime. Maybe they should have investigated these groups for tax fraud if they were trying to claim tax exempt status as a "social welfare" group when they were in fact trying to do electioneering.

So this is your claim. "YOu dared to investigate our tax fraud!!! We're being oppressed!!!"

It's been a while since I conversed with you, now I remember why I stopped.

Your ability to play the blind idiot is unparallelled in usmb

You mean, my ability to ask perfectly logical questions you can't answer.

Yeah. That was it.

They were applying for status as "Social Welfare Groups". If they argument was, they couldn't get out there and harrass the colored because they didn't have their papers in order, I'm just not seeing what the offense was.

No, not even close.

You're ability to somehow magically deny that when 70% of what someone does goes against a singular group isn't harassment is.

Everyone knows that you're lying.

And then you tossed in racism to prove you're nothing but a constant liar.

Oh? Is that it?

How's that?

whatever dude, you want to look stupid go on with yourself..linking from some site called, crooks and liars....youbetcha

Last edited:

Why? Promoting the social welfare has nothing to do with elections? Is that it? All you're doing is airing your jaundiced view of conservatism.

I don't think you understand what fraud is.

I've had a jaundiced view of conservativism since that fuckup Bush wrecked the economy.

The point is, that exemption is for NON-POLITICAL activies, and these were clearly political groups.

Fraud.

The whole fucking TEA Party is a fraud. It's the Koch brothers considering all you twits who live in Double-Wides that they give a crap about you.

Forum List

Back